1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Paypal?
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Evening,

I will even set a paypal account because I do not trust 100% had complete in online banking. As far as I could see from the Geschaftbedinungen out, PayPal is a kind of credit account.

Does anyone have experience with Paypal? Is it the case that for example Pays 20 euros (Ьberweisung?), And these are then einlosbar untersttutzen, for purchase, Paypal?

WЬrde happy about answers.

Nude Mod Sey

Post subject: Re Paypal?
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 am 

Hei Sey7

So here in Switzerland, this works like this:
It is online - banking, there we have a division Pay - Pal.
Ok:
Then we opened this branch, and shall pay this - a Palkonto. If you can do this one of his normal account a Ьberweisung on his pay - make Palkonto.
But I was never advised several thousand francs, or € on his pay - about to have Palkonto. (Fraud).
The pay - Palkonto be here in Switzerland must always be covered will be called, you do 400th francs - or EUR 400 - on your account should be accessible to the current month said amount be back to your PayPal.
PayPal has an advantage: If you are hacked times are dependent then the euro / franc 400th - gone. For non-self-indebtedness, by recklessness, etc. you have the change to your bank the amount you write well again. The other advantage is a fraud may at once, only the 400th - stealing, on your normal account you should have everything out there more. And since you have more problems dan to get back his money.
Alternatively, you can, for example:
Who are you lot on Ricardo / Ebay or something bought directly from that open up an account.
As I said, we in Switzerland have a secure system, you have to enter more codes, just to have on - get on his banking account access. And always check that your floor will not create too big to PayPal.
And as you have already written correctly, it is strictly speaking a credit account.
Such systems have advantages / disadvantages and partners, while in my view, the disadvantages than the advantages.
Have you then what about Pay - Pal purchased / donated, you need to Sell your pay - Palnummer specify what it can deduct the said amount. What should you pay attention is: The one, either electronically or will be notified in writing, whom a certain amount of pay - was charged Palkonto (Album list).

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 am 

On this subject, I say only this:
I do not have Paypal and I do not need.

And not do online banking to legal principle. I've not yet used it. Persohnlich me too much danger points.

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 am 

Hei

So, like me, you have to go to Germany for allegedly Online - Banking only enter two codes to gain access to your account?

We have to enter a bit more to get into his account.

Also, I'm not using PayPal. Online - Banking already. Is uncertain to me, and what has been so hears, reads and sees, as one goes by PayPal.

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 am 

Now, exactly how the system looks like weiu I said no, but you really only Requires access for its online banking system, and a specific TAN number. So you can run dan online banking. But this system should be in safety rest. In how far these Дnderung but are now made, or will be made weiu I do not.

However, do not generally verifiable online banking. Earlier, you have heard time and again that Konton that were set up for online banking, were hacked etc. So I've always stayed away from it. Although the system now should be safe. But the banks say something like always.

Just as was / is indeed with bank cards. How often are the copy, without which the gangsters have only the secret number, hornier, and the account is empty. But without a bank card today, one is really in a fix.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am 

Day

Thank you both for the answers. I will probably be damm times continue my money in notes / coins and on my account. I need to penetrate such an e-money is not so. Re: Paypal?

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:30 pm 

So I got me a Paypal account already set up, use it for foreign SHOP My eBay.
Online Banking has moved many, but usually hang together with the house's own PC.
Care must be dependent on it, that you really Kummert regelmauig to its virus and spyware scanner and let go through.
Auuerdem you should store any documents with account information on his computer or if they still exist, transferred to an external data storage such as external hard drive or print file away, and then deleting files.

The account is with me always to 0, all of which is payable, kpsten, will be debited from my checking account.
Assume, however, the handling fee Darfur then mature. have
So far I have no bad experiences, but I was already known of ner vorgewahrnt the Paypal is not as secure as the always do, so take care always. Re: Paypal?

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 pm 

A friend of mine uses pay pal, and he does so, he has a estra account only for paypal, which is always on 0Ђ if he eventually makes a purchase via paypal, he about has the money to the account, which he indicated in paypal added. thus he can use paypal, but not the risk of hacking.
Siebe I see it as: . I have not, I do not need If I buy something on ebay, I do it by bank transfer (I do not often buy sowiso on ebay). And otherwise I need it either. okay one probably it would be quite interesting things for raphidshare, but I lad, at this moment because nothing at all.
PS: Bloody_kain hentai-heist as the forum where you moderator?

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm 

I then used paypal FEES for mmorpg. for me it worked like I had two accounts: my bankonto and the paypal account. if I wanted to make a payment using PayPal, I just had to have about the amount on the paypal account (so yes it is a credit account more or less). from there it was always mixed the car payment made, which have been in internet getAt example,: FEES monthly for an MMORPG.

Today, I would rather pay with a prepaid credit card ^ ^.

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

sorry, I rauskram the old theme, over on ebay if you sell now you have to offer what pay.pal as Payment Options.
And I was just wondering if I need a PayPal account, if someone buys something from me and I will pay with paypal.
Or is it sufficient if I give him like a BankTransfers my account number and send it directly via paypal then the money can transverieren on my account.
Och hope you understand what I mean.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next