Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Paypal?
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei moder

Who do you want to sell something, or do it on eBay or Ricardo you can in your sale / purchase terms specify clearly that you liked about your activity really only bank shops. I do not care what other people say, but I'm doing now nothing more about Pay-Pal Visa etc. ABOUT my bank I have the advantage of this means (Callback) what I pay - did not Pal or Visa etc..

And here goes really your IBAN number.

If a buy / sell on Ebay, etc. do not come clear, which usually does not contain. And you can believe me calm, I am writing from personal experience.

In this context, I might add something like: I'm also a member of Ebay. But what disturbs me on Ebay is this:
Do I give a Ebay.ch what do I get? Provider from America. Very funny, and painfully. I give but one ricardo.ch however, I have suppliers from Switzerland, this simplifies the shops a lot.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 am 

hm, I get on ebay-Germany offers almost exclusively German. if I buy something I can take uberweiesung as payment method.
But eBay has introduced since the beginning of February, on the sale of real paypal as a mandatory offer. Thus, I can also turn off nciht more. Earlier I've never accepted as a possibility, but now it is no longer anderst Re: Paypal?
I'm not in the nearest time before something to sell, but if they do, then drotzdem blod wars, especially when I net-oriented, how to make a paypal scheiu about work at all ...

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 pm 

@ Nude Mod.
You Baruch but besides the fact nor the BIC IBAN number.

@ moder.
Why Ebay is currently under observation by the Federal Cartel Office.
Could be that the coercive offer is deleted quickly.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

@ Nude Mod.
You Baruch but besides the fact nor the BIC IBAN number.

@ moder.
Why Ebay is currently under observation by the Federal Cartel Office.
Could be that the coercive offer is deleted quickly.

Hei

Right, for Germany, here in Switzerland, reaches the IBAN number, so is every IBAN number for a Swiss bank account, a CH at the beginning, thus the search for heavy EXPIRES after the said bank including clearing number of the purchaser, or tilting the shore, or the account. We were initially designed so that account years changed said IBAN number.

Unfortunately I have to have transportation that is not much good about hoarding such accounts by certain internet providers. In Switzerland, Ebay does not have many members, ricardo is there already our number 1 Who do I want to sell something, or buy, this runs for me only about ricardo, and online - banking.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2