1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:55 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Passion is a small (incorrigible) gnome
Perhaps true ... maybe not ... is only a story

After the little gnome had for some time in the right chest more AUA, he talked to his wife,
the least a bred Gnome is a nurse, about his ailments moaning and wailing, as men do it now times
. His wife witnessed him over pretty schlagkraftig to his doctor to go Dr.Haudrauf what he did, because now had
He also headaches. After the little gnome was glad to be in the waiting room was not yet grown to the chair,
Dr.Haudrauf examined his lungs, his pulse and checked up his story with a pack of painkillers home.
Well, thank God ... and once again survived a doctor!

So the little gnome took a few days, his pain pills in ever shorter intervals, because the pain was
always great. What can you say (s) is also different. Secretly, he wondered of course what happens if the tablets
was running out ... the pain did not disappear just like that, yes. Then on the weekend the little gnome began also
still spit blood, it was quite dull in the stomach and told his wife that he was not but go to this Dr.Haudrauf
more.

Decided by cajoling his wife and a few kicks in the ass, the little gnome to Дrztin
Dr.Sanftmut go. Once there, he also grew fortunately not on the chair, it Dr.Sanftmut examined the
same way as already Dr.Haudrauf days earlier ... only the result was something different! After she gave the little gnome right
and left a slap in the face so that he ceases to whine and scream, she told him once the diagnosis: severe
Lungenentzundung right Lungenhalfte with strong Rippenfellentzundung! For the little gnome broke a world,
especially when he heard how long he has been around for a recovery need: 4 - 8 weeks ... oh pitiful ... this can be
not do that with such a cute little gnome.

When the little gnome two days later saw the inclusion of his lungs surprised him, but nothing more, and took good his
antibiotics and of course his hammer painkillers, without which he could not even move properly anymore let < could not sleep
for.

Are now gone 10 days with antibiotics. Must now hope the little gnome, that the antibiotic has been sufficient,
for a new recording of his lungs, is earliest, in 3 - 4 weeks to be made, otherwise the same result type
was. So the little gnome takes on his painkillers, which he needs and, unfortunately, still waiting for the things ...

Let's hope that this story leads to a happy end ...

Thanks furs listener / Read

PS: A welcome to all new members who stay at the last time in this nice forum.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

I wish you a speedy recovery times, and you turn up well again here.

And from eigenr experience I can only say, take your prescribed more antibiotics. Otherwise you can get the NEN relapse nochschlimemr be aufhorst wenndu too early with antibiotics.

And beware do not you come back healthy. Then there are bleating Twisted Evil .

Then a speedy recovery.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:41 am 

Get well soon dude ...
Will be already =)

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:45 am 

Hi

Also, I wish you a speedy recovery, and to hear your Gnomfrau what we do, unfortunately not always men. I were no exception.

What you describe here, had one of my brother. With him it was in about 3 months until he was back on the dam. Because you might not frighten.

Good thing, and I hope you stay this world a long time yet, and this I mean erhlich.

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:53 am 

Hi, Thanks for your wishes ...

... And do not worry, I liked the world and especially my wife will stay a while.

It's just a little frustrating when people (men) not even allowed to take out the gauze and the wife a new
established one room and kitchen drag alone has dozens of boxes.

Since so does not even enjoy watching and even that, I'll quickly tired ...

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 am 

hi

good improvement

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm 

Hui, get well soon. Sowa Similar namely I know it.

With a little cough it's not a doctor. Schliemann Ulich wants one of his boss so diagnosed do not get WE Syndrome (wimp).
Ergo bruht you are already his tea and takes a couple of free retail shelves, trying go to sleep a little earlier and fall schluuendlich, after the further 3 weeks has so durchgequalt with displaced Lungenentzundung for some weeks. Somehow I could not help it, to make the Nelson-FAMOUS gesture to my boss. Did he not funny

Re:. Leiden story of a little gnome

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 am 

Get well soon, but are our favorite gnome (=

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm 

Hey,

Nice story / column, are you having a nice write-handle Re: Passion of a little gnome

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm 

Hi

I hope our Gnome is recovering quickly.

Get fast search for a medicine, even after delivery follows.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next