>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Operating systems
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hello people.

Who is on your www.bluewin.ch stands, as even what about Windows 8
So I am beginning to ask myself but how many operating systems do we need?
As soon as we have Windows 7, which I still do not have, is said to be about 8 to have Windows 2013. This I feel as Verarschung of the user.
I still remember my first Windows operating system 3.1. These were only three disks, imagine this times today.
Before there were for IBM - Computers nothing in the way because you had to control everything about DOS.
Microsoft would be better times produce a system where no one deleting spam and the like, and hundreds of updates must download.

Here you can see it clear again, here it goes only to coal.

I had the same possibilities with the Linux operating system, like Windows, I had changed my operating system a long time.

Post subject: Re Operating systems
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 am 

Hi,

Yes, it is only langsma verarsche yet. I use even windows (xp pro) but only for office work, creative things (groutenteils freeware programs) and the first gambling.

Just one more time to ask the new games run only on Vista wondows 7 or possibly eighth You will want to be practically forced into buying new, when you stood up to date.

I hope that XP still remains current as long as possible ..

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

And what else is added, is the hardware.

Because when I go to Windows Vista or Windows 7 change was, I could not me neukauf half the PC, because of the computational Stare or so, but because of the new performance in terms of DX 10 and 11 or because of all sound convincing and separate sound card.
Since you're still must work with OpenAL or the Creative alchemy around.
And all because Microsoft does not allow under Vista, the games about DirectX directly to the sound processor can access, but this is for the higher functions perfectly in track.

As long as I'm not sure I need to stick with Windows XP and ready.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm 

Hei

Yes, well I'll stay with XP. By 2014, so the support should also be more assured.

The funny thing is this: The bought the Vista be sure to upgrade to Windows 7, I think, since Windows 7 will run faster. Ok then so were the only two powered on systems they have purchased, you then have hardly made friends with the new operating system, come on the next, and just because I do not mind.

This is so dan good again for us, since the hacker then Windows 7 will stubbornly down, and we hopefully have a little more rest,

<> attacks etc.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 pm 

Evening, the problem of the matter is of course the M $ wants to earn money. So it must always return a new BS aufn market are thrown. Because new is always better anyway. And lack of Support is not because they can not, rather they do not. In the end, so do not buy the new Windows.

Only as long as the customer, let the fallen (and blinded by the marketing department of M $ let), goes so far.

Runs with me so almost exclusively Linux. Only when about playing goes, I qawl my computer with Vista yet.
Welcome <<>> Star

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 am 

And that is precisely that problem.

For if the games were so well run on Lunix / Unix, etc., then wahscheinlich were significantly more people move so at this time.

Especially since all the games of the last decade anyway, could hardly run on Linux, since they all use the DX interface and OpenGL and OpenAL are only marginal. are

and Windows emulators on Linux, it is as good as any, were allowed to trim the current games.
Something like could not create the hardware.
1 Linux or Unix time as an example as a basic operating system needs certain resources so ever.
2 The emulator, which is also a lot of PC resources needed to to be able to emulate a Windows environment via all together with the hardware.
3 And the game needs to do even more PC resources.

If you added up all that, then get problems even current PC monsters.

As example.
An old DOS game ran normally already on computers 486DX 33MHz with 4MB of memory fluid and clean.

If you used today, however, the Dosbox, then you have places Requires a Pentium 500MHz processor to play the same game as liquid. All the more resources are dependent on it for the emulator, so that fast enough to the commands of DOS to Windows and back translated.

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:59 am 

Hei star surfer

Since I'm already agree with you. Only with time we become raped really a new operating system must be set.

Linux operating system is a horny gamen to stable etc. etc. but unfortunately you need to stop again but Windows, Linux, otherwise I had long since been on my PC.
For me a good Win98 operating system was very stable, but also because we were genotigt another Windows to load.

Who do you punish Microsoft wish we all had to put our computer in the basement, because leads to Windows at the time by no way.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 am 

This agrees with the information they need already.

At the time of Windows 98 bin cih changed because newer games no longer wanted to run under that OS.

Then I'm changing between Windows 2000 to XP, because new games run not more than 2000 did.

My first was that Windows 2000 had refused to serve Jade Empire. I'm curious times when the first comes out, that no longer run on Windows XP will.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am 

waiting times on the first screen that DirectX does assume some 10 or 11, then you must change.

Because XP only gets DirectX9.0c

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 pm 

Windows will run until 8 coming

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next