Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei Ferdl82

Since you're wrong here, I'm sorry to have to write this. How do I know here we have no mud. Except that I do something for Oblivion, but these are again completely different dimensions. I could not tell you even know what it takes to make something in WoW to another. In Oblivion often enough, the CS, who to his char will not ummodden completely, otherwise you are working with Blender, and the like.
Look at you with nudecreator in the Forum, as that is thus being discussed.

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Ok then thx for looking at the tip because, let's see if the find anything.

If I get through with the patch I will let you get the.

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 am 

Nude Mod, when you find Oblivion mod, there's another modder on this site (did I think the sacred 2 mods), but actually you're right, we can not really help him on this subject, but at least you will be forwarded to litigation in du denne hierfur can get help, as other sites anderst
and thank you will let us get the patch dan Re: Old Nude patch for wow

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:16 pm 

the following:
Nude Mod, as Oblivion mod next to you, there's another modder on this site (did I think the sacred 2 mods), but actually you're right, we on this topic can not really help him, but at least you will be forwarded to you then get hierfur in forums can help, as other sites anderst
and thank you will let us get the patch dan Re: Old Nude patch for wow

Hi moder

I agree with you right on other sites you have to be happy, who do you all about ne response obtained.

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm 

Yes I said, I also find better if a sorry I can not get the proof, but look here for LINK comes back Odder something, than nothing. read
So at least the one facing the question and was taken seriously.
And you can not know everything is kla

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 pm 

Yet Ferdl82

I saw that you have made in the said forum ne question because of WoW, but a satisfactory answer because you did not receive?
It's been just this:
In a few forums are all New Registration NO, only the incumbents have the feeling that they were everything. But do not worry, even my brother was cut by some members of this site, he could not even embed mods of said members into its site, but we will pass jrgendwo. Nevertheless, my brother, this site has supported financially, I have advised him not to send money to this site. And he not only 5 € donated.
I've learned earlier times: together we are strong, but today this is how I see it must be quite different.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 pm 

I've learned earlier times: together we are strong, but today this is how I see it must be quite different.

Nude Mod Well, that's already so, but unfortunately we defenieren many wrong kopfschuttel * * So ioch'm So based on this concept and has been for my friends jump anytime Ausems bed to help because (if you know what I samit my ).
Unfortunately, not all do that too many people, I think, and just hope that my friends just for me as I act for her.
In all other respects, I know how many times it said net shcon that I find here on the page so brilliant, you get ne answer always the one to help you be more or less.
Therefore, to be considered together with the already strong and I think one should not forget, as the Amchem shcon too many ....

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 am 

Well unfortunately it seems to be right with the show no interest, just tried after calming instructions to do that, probably damlich on the instructions to follow.

But it will continue to try to get back the patch out by then but it may take time.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm 

Hei Ferdl82

I think to myself that this has to do with damlich not very much. I, for example of Oblivion that is a big problem to solve.
Unfortunately, it is rather the case that everyone else writes something. Let's take the problem of modding a Ture (Oblivion). I have at least 6 various descriptions, but no go. All of these so-called species explained modders are kings, but who then someone comes out something readily evident, and to write understandable fail safe 98%. It was always like that, and will remain like that does not Aroganz that out, unfortunately. My brother was once very active in the forum said, was under stress.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 pm 

Thx for the encouraging words will look around even if I find something somewhere but what I get that to work.

And at the door to not take ne C4 rod that should be enough
Re: Old Nude patch for wow

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next