Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Nudecreator
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So, this idea had been some, but what has gebrahct ka obs.
The fact is, if you like the vid is purely and highlighting accordingly, only registered users can see this.
How exactly run, ka. have not yet uploaded vid.
I know of only one or two vids in my link list are from 18, mainly with musikvids Kontent, and therefore see only for registered users are.

The question is, this is worth it then?

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Bloody_Kain

Interesting, thanks me, this I did not know so we can not know everything.
Kame Then yes to this one had to first find. And that someone will look on you tube just after nude patches is rather unwahrscheindlich. To your question: Is it worth it, the answer will not be secure.
And as already mentioned: Nudecreator certainly needs no more members but more active members. Who do I on our membership and view, and then Nudecreator, run with us up some more but we do not regard long to get at Nudecreator registered members.
So you see again, not the quantity makes the goal, but rather the quality of a page.

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am 

Hi Nude Mod

Since you're quite right quality is just always better.

If you only have members only or guests can only download, then please come find her all the files.

Most of the files are determined by other sites wzb nude mod, there are some who make the patches but certainly not as many. is

If I am right now for very little activity there, but how else would I ever cope with my patches.

As I say I prefer less online for that there are more results and UPS already a patch ready for Divinity 2 Ego Draconis.

This patch is now home to 407 textures, as always, for all versions from 1.0 to 1.03 and all texture settings from low to high.

Nudecreator has about 12,000 members now only 766 downloads and comparisons with the nude mod times.

PS: Since I am left wondering where is probably more operation of the dataset.

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 am 

Hi Nude Mod

For our potential much more going on than Nudecreator, we still smaller and not so long are online.

I am also aware that not every day that post in the forum must be like this is also nothing in the forum rules, grol.
A few years ago I was once on a page that gives But not now:
Since it went so on and forth. then sign in to write 3-4 posts, then you could download the files there, the joke about the whole thing was Screens permission to post to the forum had one but only after about 15 contributions.

Nothing against Nudecreator that make your business all right, only their members are read and write very lazy.

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

So I need to read or download for me there is not even register.

As for the writing I'm actually not too much, because on most issues I can not say anything.

Either I'm not the game or it's not interresting in my opinion.

And the sign with Nudecreator I just tried but only a PM to an admin wanted to know when at times the guys so the update will be made.

I yes I have had the 1.Patch the reins out here at Nudecreator also sent to each Admin and is still not online.

From my perspective, this patch is slightly better than the other patches, but that probably says all of his work.

It will not make you so bad, but when I was writing there was then at most in the Meckerecke.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

So I'll give you right. The admins there are not just a flowering example. I have also increased the ascertained that there is someone a question, whom he has luck, then he gets event. After 4 weeks, a response otherwise just do not.

I found the side times well, it was also pretty quick response, but today this is very different.
I actually always thought I attributes the time of rapid data exchange, but who should I see something again, I think, in that postal software even faster.

Who are you have no joy, went to such a page, you should close it, or transferred to someone else. Only such transfer are also problems with whom you have not your page on a separate server, so close the endless ware.

I was once in a forum, there've logged extra because I was looking for something, but not on jrgendeinem, but on a forum where this was discussed exactly what I'm actually looking for.

Conclusion after 4 weeks I asked for views on whether there really is not any normal mortal got an answer? Response of the admins there, he had to do something else. So this response was again very fast. So please after 4 weeks. Since I have no more questions.

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

At the YouTube thing ... I liked the idea for this mod in the downloads on nude moving pictures to show to the patches mods, etc. So in addition to the NEN embedded video screens. Found the already great. Especially then one can also see mods of games sometimes moves the play one can not, because of requirements or something.
* Wink *

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

So I think over the matter because peron You Tube the following:

For our page would not alter:
You Tube is so large that it would be pure coincidence, someone whom our video whom we were making then, one was found. Alternatively, you can arrange for on You Tube very much coal appear that your video call always on the front page of the You Tube was. I can assure you, our site, know many, MANY have only just this much against the forum rules, what I really could not care less.
We should be so the career of pixelnude / nude mod here to post to the forum, many have been surely understand why I have today, such an attitude. moder, for example, a member with us, which is almost at the very beginning to pixelnude / nude mod with us, and still active, so I appreciate those members, those members just like you actually stop at the Endefektt since such a side as the our live.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 am 

the following:
Hi Dark_Nature

So I think over the matter because peron You Tube the following:

For our page would not alter:
You Tube is Sun large that it would be pure chance, find someone who was our video, then who do we have to make one. Alternatively, you can arrange for on You Tube very much coal appear that your video call always on the front page of the You Tube was. I can assure you, our site, know many, MANY have only just this much against the forum rules, what I really could not care less.
We should be so the career of pixelnude / nude mod here to post to the forum, many have been surely understand why I have today, such an attitude. moder, for example, a member with us, which is almost at the very beginning to pixelnude / nude mod with us, and still active, so I appreciate those members, those members just like you actually stop at the Endefektt since such a side as the our live.

Another thing to do You Tube

Log is actually very much with us, only that it looks like can not read. Sign the same in the download, and think they can now download mods for us. Recently, I manually eject a week least 20 to 25 new applications, which have the feeling that they are smart.

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:08 pm 

Hehe,
yes, we can rest Youtube times, did right is nothing for this page. The Ьberrascht with the 20 new registration in ner week I now have something, but more than I thought ....
* Wink *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next