>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Nudecreator
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

the following:
Hi Lubecker

I do not know if I have you been manager welcomed in our forum, because I have to say goodbye to so nude mod for the next time.

Excuse me: Unfortunately I can not follow your train of thought really. You write about nude mod, ok. Then I read about Nudecreator?
As far as I've really yet understood, but unfortunately it hears me.

What comments do you think are too hard? And what opinions you do not like? To be quite honest, I'm not drunk, but I understand your post, even while the fourth is still not read. Where is the problem? Excuse me, who do I ask you this way, I still do not understand.

I estimate that he does not mean the page nudecreator the desired respect is brought against about. Sure I'm not completely.

Especially this one: leave But people are only comments and messages in forums, and not the experience to have with the operation of such web sites, how, and Nude Mod, are the
can probably barely understand so well. Sentence does not want me to go right in the head. With Wehmer they should show their experience (which they certainly have), then, and what share and why they can not understand it well?

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 am 

Hi Gonas1

Thanks again, but I still do station. What has to be nude mod with Nudecreator?
Respect for Nudecreator? Who gets to read this my brother, is the war really begins.

And myself do everything for nude mod is good. I want someone to say, why should we have respect for the other side? Fortunately, you do not know the true story of nude mod / Pixelnude. Should then have the time Bedurfnis, explain to you the true origin of nude mod / Pixelnude, this is his affair. As far as I am informed, tell you the story about Pixelnude / nude mod. This will not appeal to many people, but this would then really the true story about the origin of Pixelnude nude / mod.
Also, it might be free to each member only Nudecreator, a member of only nude mod, or member on both sides said. However, there is no one to write negatively about our members, because I know sometimes nothing.

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:38 pm 

I think sometimes he says some of my post, and who came before.

I'll admit, I have no clue about which technology is put, scripts, etc. behind a forum.
Have never done one on himself, was never himself admin and technical work have ego also never used, why should I EMPLOYMENT I then also with something?
What I can say is that I was already in several forums and mod in a long time about S-Mod and many complaints have edited by lack of forum software and lots of bugs and forwarded. (Besides the obligatory Spammpostkilln and extreme banning spammers ^ ^)

I've got a Auuerdem own site, self-assembled and put online. Well, now I had to work purely because I am back for almost 3 years have done nothing more on it, but then that is nunmal with everything.

I can Imagine the difficulties, especially as I go too many times the server / provider had, and I know the climate on Nudecreator not only from 2 and 3 Hand, at least from the few times where I was there.
Sorry if my comparison like the sound of a clean lake with a slag pit, but as I see it, unfortunately nunmal.

Nudecreator needed a Komplettuberholung, entmullung and ne year package weiuer giant to become fit again.
Nude mod may be smaller, but for that we are a real community, and not just what the bloated full of leeches suck just nothing but help himself.

I guess I do now written enough.
It reads.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm 

Hi Lubecker.

I must confess that I also have a slight problem vrestandniss.

With the phrase

In my opinion it is unfortunate and regrettable as the whole thing, unfortunately run again is bad, the operator of the site are in because of his messages nudecreator probably expect to have more compassion, that had on me but leave a nice, friendly impression.

I have such problems. On which post you are referring to here?
I have written on nudecreator many contributions and also write, since I'm still active there too. It must be so close Ulich Web umsehenund stay tuned Stzand.

Where is Bloody_Kain must be right that a complete general Nudecreator Ьberholung need in their software.
I think the source code are still so many old parts that this performance and other solid moves in the basement.

But this I can say is that you have to wait for their work aml. Nudecreator has changed the moment their forum software from PHP 2 to PHP 3.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:35 am 

Hello people

time my thoughts Nudecreator.
But first a thank you to Bloody_Kain, for his opinion about nude mod.

A General Ьberholung Nudecreator was doing well for sure. They should there be cease to worry about with how they pay their side, the one with the hidden ads, who were to meet there for a while in the downoad section, you can not make money, at least not so much that it there so that their home could pay.

Anders saw it out again when the site has a famous name:
Such as Google, etc. It's like in sports, you should have been no name, no one is sponsoring you. Funny thing: Who do you but you become a Major in sport, you needed the sponsors, in principle, nothing more.

On the whole Nudecreator is not evil, just plugged in my eyes because there is no real system behind it. Since there are craft, for all its worth, only just, unfortunately, without a proper Kontzept.

For the image of a page, it is not just an advantage to be more OFF than ON.

Also, I will delete all forums corpses with us after a while, to eat it, a memory, and there are no enrichment for a site like ours. to change
Instead of all years, the provider, for whatever reason, the admins should move in another direction. It was never my intention to involve us jrgend another page on nude mod.

Nude nude mod is mod, with all its strong and weak.

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 pm 

Might as well write something!

...Just hope I am now a dau niegelnagelneues forum member, not to write his neck?

So:
-was still years without (nude patches), again on the search because all the old did not have recovered or not she gabs!
-Bin will halt (and) ended up with Nudecreator!
Was / is for me just come, so without registration, mods, patches to suck!

Easy, is not out of laziness, but because I (unfortunately) am not a very strength was man!
Set heiuen, my interests / hobbies are very diversity ('m probably just too many),
...maybe once a month is the one, then the other and then ... her for a year or so back the One!

I am holding in all the years when my opinion was no different, (eg: answer to my personal question through the search function can not be found) was signed in various forums (one Univeralforum gibs not to my knowledge)!
End then, unfortunately, often called the corpse, but without bose intention, but because my interest has changed once again, or I simply have forgotten, I'm also logged dau / was.
Did these days for example friendly, a mail to get from a forum, dau they have me thrown out intelligible way!
Man oh man have / had forgotten I was there dau logged too!

Long story short:
Now Nudecreator (or even provisionally) is not fully functional ...
...So rumgesucht time again!
...Yeah, found nude mod !!!!!
...Oh no, man muu do since only a few things in order to be able to everything Download Now!

Would you believe it or not, have about a week about whether I should I register here!

Well yes, read how you could driiiin biiiin iiiich!!

Jetz min only. 5 (five) are useful sources, I liked namely, muu I confess to my shame, even irgentwann
be included in the DOWN LOADER CIRCLE

With the posts will probably be very difficult for me because I have such a highest bit veiled half-knowledge!

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 am 

Hello DIDNIUS

I find your post well. The interests in the other, is also understandable.
For us, this behaves like this: Members with 5 meaningful contributions are virtually never canceled at us. Like yesterday, I looked through our times of members, we have several members who were already on our side Grundungstag here, but now long gone Leave etc. The 5 contributions are a bit like a fuse on my now and then emerging Loschwut.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm 

Sorry unfortunately OFF TOPIC!

Muu but just get out!

DIDINIUS eg
Did these days friendly, a mail to get from a forum, dau they have me thrown out intelligible way!
Man oh man have / had forgotten I was there dau logged too!

What is muut Muden my eyes because of the scroll below Explore!
Man, oh man is known, and even a partner forum is
http://www.dede1.mine.nu/Board/forum.php
How small the (Internet) world ! Re: Nudecreator

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 am 

Well, looks as manmal again how small the world and the Internet but can be. Sometimes the next page is just around the corner.

The world is holding just a village.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm 

DIDINIUS

Well, as you can not read driiiin, biiiin iiiich!!

Jetz min only. 5 (five) are useful sources, I liked namely, muu I confess to my shame, even irgentwann
be included in the DOWN LOADER CIRCLE

With the posts will probably be very difficult for me because I have such a highest bit veiled half-knowledge!

Darfur, with 19 contributions but you are all right there. ;)

Also sometimes Waving goodbye behind a push tu.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next