1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: nude patches
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

So before I give my opinion about nude patches, for the newer games known to give here, sometimes in front. You dared to correct me, you should have the feeling that this does not agree with this:

Have you ever wondered why you not there are newer games at the moment almost no nude patches?

So we look at times Venetica, Divinity 2, and Risen. Then we go let's say just one example, we Oblivion, could then take another game, so expect something back in about 7 years, these games are all built differently.

Let us take Risen:

What we have here? When we see a most open, and data - file.

If we make the data - on file, we have 4 sub-files, where you really can not do much other, except that the game freezes or absturtzt ..
Days of yore I was actually surprised, and asked why the magazine pcgames just wanted to ask the modders how to erstelllen these mods. Today, I'm more surprised not so.

Also on the site sees Nudecreator times actually not much news lately, even those who as good modders.
And for me, TexMod old Mull, Which is not suitable for every game, every time and play the game over TexMod is therefore not to my personal taste.

What I say, do so now know as the game publishers, as we do nude patches, they make us do the heavy modding.

So no matter how nude patch - site I go to the newer games up to now there is no useful, and look nude patch, but we continue to work.

It was very much surprised me, because who in the foreseeable future, what comes out clever.

Post subject: Re nude patches
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:56 pm 

This is because well, that the files themselves are stored and better encryption.

If you always only Bentzen various programs in order to decrypt the files once, difficult and you anschleiuend Requires several converter, then it will be.

Then you can take a long time. May come out at some point when a nude patch, containing only question is.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:46 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

This is because well, that the files themselves are stored and better encryption.

If you always only Bentzen various programs in order to decrypt the files once, difficult and you anschleiuend Requires several converter, then it will be.

Then you can take a long time. May come out at some point when a nude patch, containing only question is.

Hey Michael

Yes it's true until you convert fustrierend first time found the data in order then to transform that someone could edit this to dan then again, so which one can insert the game this again.

If Dragon Age, I saw that as a tool - is resolved Editor, Which makes up some.

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 am 

tag,

I think you're right that the games factories want to make it a more difficult since some of the programmers think of safety 'is not all that original in the game, it is only disfigured'. To which the always-preserving problem with nudity and sex in the media and the public. Of course, for the protection of children.

I once vesucht textures, with a program specially written Darfur to read from Assassins Creed, and that was hard. Alone to find the right and changed without it, as you already said, the game freezes.

But as long as it is capable programmers there will be nudeptaches. I hope. Re: nude patches

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm 

Gibs is in favor too Assassins Creed is not even a tool?

We have I think even in the database under Tools go somewhere.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm 

Sey7
I once vesucht textures, with a program specially written Darfur to read from Assassins Creed, and was really hard

He said yes. He did it with an extra program (tool) and was really hard.

I do not quite understand why complicate the modding business. Improvements of the Comunity ought normally be erwunscht. (Such as in Oblivion)
So much to me first. (:

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm 

so I have a very long time not spoken up, I had much to do. but now it is time, I also once again my dau mustard to give: Re: nude patches
even I have noticed dau play the newer (still) are not surfaced nude patch, especially since some of them were really good Darfur are! shame really. for it was the nude patches should increase sales of these games? at least I got me a game to buy more if there is Darfur so nude patch. but probably true in the youth protection basic theories dau do the manufacturers make it difficult to nude-modding out? real shame, because the nude patch give the game experience a completely new feeling! well, what can you do there. It was always like this, dau everything that had to do with sexuality was pushed into the criminal corner ...

Disappointed Nude Mod
MadDoc

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 am 

Yes, as you have unfortunately right.
Well, I have the dubious luck that my PC software for most new games anyway too bad. * Smile *
Drotzdem it is a pity that there are newer games for no or very few nude patches and the making of naked babes criminalized by many to be almost shcon.
I mean minors or not, children and young people should not download the patches so and so that any reasonably adult Menschsollte iegentlich have no problem ...

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 am 

the following:
Yes, as you have unfortunately right.
Well, I have the dubious luck that my PC software for most new games anyway too bad. * Smile *
Drotzdem it is a pity that there are newer games for no or very few nude patches and the making of naked babes criminalized by many to be almost shcon.
I mean minors or not, children and young people should not download the patches so and so that any reasonably adult Menschsollte iegentlich have no problem ...

Us Tell that to the politicians times Very Happy .

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 pm 

Tell Us that once the politicians Very Happy.

I had to tell that much, just interesieren tuts them. everything that I can do is put a tick that brings Do Not make a little, eh but what do think and Do se se se as well do, and usually funny. Particularly with regard to computer games. Free anch the motto. I do not know. Shclecht is, bose . or what nudity or weapons. bad, bose

Well, one probably improve it, if it is the generational change. but this can still take in politics ....
Who says what and not the relativity of Kaberet despised, I recommend this subject to this You Tube Video.
(may be the one to understand it has to look two times ;-))

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next