New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hm, I know, this proposal is against the players honest and should not be gemahct, but you could also some ercheaten;)

If you do not want that and they find love in the game like, I can personally understand well so wish ICHD ir much clucking and success (=

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am 

I know not exactly how I can aufrusten my arms
from a laser gun and can have 3 Improvements in inventory that do not apply it? someone got an idea?

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:10 pm 

Wahle the appropriate weapon and prints [X]. In the next window you will get the upgrades for this weapon of possible displays. Selections, finished.
Incidentally, weapon upgrades can not be removed

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm 

Hoi moder

you know by chance the cheat command level for the things?

Grad had to smile a little on your words because of the players honored in the fall ... because I have only partly ... grin
Games mainly two types of games (except X3 I am longest I played by all ..) Race Games (never a cheat) and even the role-play in god mode but still ... is also, therefore I am never could get used to the WASD control ... and makes without which the battle and no fun ... (I think ..)

how do you play for? or her? .. all without? glenn
Greetings from afar

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 am 

Glenn
how to play for you? or her? .. all without?

I really only play once, usually without cheats / BoniMods.
Well, in Fallout 3, I have also zuruckgegriffen a Hausmod mehrtagiger after game time, or STALKER NEN of large backpack mod
But even honest if today's games on easy is, then one needs no more or even cheat God NEN-mod. Now is my opinion, but even without God is Fallout Mod uberlebbar to normal. The only cheat I like to use the F5 key Very Happy Quick Save is already something nice Re: Fallout New Vegas .. Gambling / A-bomb

But it is each player as he wants! But I am a success addict and is mostly just when it without cheats makes Re: Fallout New Vegas .. Gambling / A-bomb

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 pm 

Basically I play holding role-playing. Currently containing fallout, Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
I play without cheats, unless I try something out, as prepared for the game Fallout New Vegas, for example.
What I like to use the other hand, the various mods. One of large party in Neverwinter Nights, in addition Dogmeat in Fallout third The only real cheat in this sense that I could use that increases carry weight in Fallout 3/new Vegas are. Have the time increased to 5,000. Rolling Eyes

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm 

Well, even though some now boo me, I use the Godmode already because I just umniete too much and excludes. Since I'm running each time but not directly to nem handler (works poorly when the heart is full of in ner Vault Monsters) I've always ubergepack, once I had about 12 000 pounds. Very Happy
Auuerdem I'm a fan of large weapons, I heiut have so this already heavy luggage. Then use the loot and it is fast totally over loaded Дrgerlich grade at the beginning where you so does not have any safe place to toggle to .

store to the Waffnmods:... In the vanilla version you can nciht aufrusten all weapons Reputed special weapons can not usually be aufgerustet melee weapons, grenades, etc. Also not
Even for deposits I have not found a Aufrustsatze but can be the the come with NEM DLC and I'm only about to see the offer of the handler changes as indeed every day.

Auuerdem I now truly visited each marked location on the map and usually has the non-off worth it. But sometimes just yet and in the end I had a bunch of rare weapons, but you have to be so well armed, since it often gets emulate in those sites with very strong opponents.

Well, now ihc can first breakfast, clean shop then, and then move on This time Good Springs extinguished practical and the powder bandits rule there We'll see what I serve in Primm Twisted Evil

Edit:... Oh yes, one of the giant bombs like in Mega Town I've also found, however, was a blind way, and that could extend only a few scrap parts and ammunition ... Darfur gabs near a contaminated giant crater with something in it that I will not tell but. Very Happy

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 pm 

With what you found there, I just run around. These still protect my beloved sniper rifle and Cass with the sniper carbine protection. Currently I am working on the ED-E series of quests, so I'm still in the robot. And against Robos I use my discovery of abgesturzten Ventibird.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 am 

Please Please Please ..... little witch and Bloody_Kain

betray me but please where this crater is .... am
frantically looking on .... might also like to have this part ... lol
(not only at the end when the game is almost ready ... smile)

I already found a crater the crater Cottonwood ... 1 hour there have been searched all very well but except a Fatman I have found nothing ... we'll take on it is not this the crater you think ..

thank you thank you thank you .... glenn

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 am 

Sop Glenn, better late than never, here is the cheat for the Flatman:

Fat Man 432c (<- hex code )

Mini Nuke 00020799 (<--- ammunition)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next