New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi together

Since we have here with us even more German members, I think to myself that I will be cleared up so quickly.

So who I work for runs on the PC, yes, my next television. Now I see: At the German retirement age of 67 years? If this is actually already like this, or is it with you first introduced? But what I also got to see dan, which has since then someone geaussert which increase to the retirement age to 70 years!
How should it operate? Who do not even teenagers have jobs, how then get a 60jahriger work?
Who such a member with 50 years is retiring, he gets even with 50 years now, pension, and not too short, and all these things from the taxpayers, this wait does not have to be until he is 67 years old.

A normal employee today can make no more on edge. So who is it then 65 years old, has no job, was able to save anything, so he must live according to my calculations denoch by the state? Where is the logic?

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:40 pm 

You have our pension problem correctly identified. Currently pension age = 67, but they do 70th Hirnrisig, because if you lose your job, let's say 35-40, you already have virtually no chance a new find. You want to pay no rent and therefore move the problem because they have to pay as just more Harz IV.
It's just stupid sau ...

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:04 am 

the following:
You have correctly identified our pension problem. Currently pension age = 67, but they do 70th Hirnrisig, because if you lose your job, let's say 35-40, you already have virtually no chance a new find. You want to pay no rent and therefore move the problem because they have to pay as just more Harz IV.
It's just stupid sau ...

Hi moder

Here in Switzerland, this is so. to come with 45 years of virtually no way for a job. We have simply increases the retirement age of women, because before, the retirement age for women at 62 years, but yes, women usually live by statistics long as men.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi you,
Nude Mod is as high as your retirement age?

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 am 

Dark_Nature
Hi you,
Nude Mod is as high as your retirement age?

Hi Dark_Nature

65Jahre. We had since we also consider writing a number of votes, this is just the good, we can still vote. Who we are no longer in the EU.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am 

Hi Nude Mod,
think 65 already borderline when I think of my grandpa, because gibg with 62 no longer work with a lot ....

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:19 am 

Dark_Nature
Hi Nude Mod,
think 65 already borderline when I think of my grandpa, because gibg with 62 no longer work with a lot ....

Hi Dark_Nature

Yes, for us that is actually already so long. 65 I find really OK, because the older generation could at least put something on the side where the present generation but I see more black,

<> with all these charges taxes etc.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
Well, we'll see what's still hope something good comes auchmal, in terms of taxes and such.
Yes I still hope that the EU does something good condition but ................................ naja ..........

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm 

I am not saying that I am familiar with politics, but I do not think they want to save pensions, at least I do not think the main reason.
Germany has more and more pensioners because there are proportionally more and more old people (and this comes not so young are born ^ ^). This precipitated the state of course not for the many disadvantages to workers (eg, the number of young people for more old people have to pay taxes to the pension fund). Only the method, the pension age is incrementing in this case more than nonsense. Hoherem with age you get any jobs at all about everything, and youth will not have enough points, for there is still older than anyway simply no room left. Heiut the law is ineffective and does nothing to estimate the shape that some people are upset right to consider writing.

But about the policy you have now (or probably ever) anyway, shaking his head. The CDU e.g. the party of the Bundeswehr is I did until yesterday were not run.

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm 

The term was with the raising of the retirement age is truly moronic.
Especially since there are many professions where they have long been physically before the end. E.g.: mining, steel works inter alia only once as an example.

And there are enough young people without work. If the government start times since the right lever was nciht Visitors were so many problems for the new and young labor forces Firmn get. But what the government: it wants to attract foreign employees in Germany, rather than to set them in Germany, the lever.

It may also be many who do not work easily, but many do the work, which make it but for whatever reason always non (possibly missing school diploma or other) where you could still start well.

Then the company had again more workers. And then it was ordered to not raise the retirement age.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next