New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello,

HERE I once found something in a forum on the dogs of Vogga. (3rd post, it had to be)
I can not even remember the agency no longer too long ago.
Hope it helps.

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Oh yes, Kotor 1 and 2

I have both determined by 10X.
There are in the game two pointed, zukancken to the door. One indication is that you can dance with the Hutt to get to sleep, the other reference is by the juice. The juice with the kan be read at the link to Dexter. A note in the bar, the other in the living room within a room waterfront.

Should I search out my real games. Somewhere the CDs should be even. What was that again?
Third 3rd floor corridor next to 2nd gear right 3 stairs, damn, already lost again, my game is easy to archive grou Very Happy

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 am 

It does this a little on the timing. Sun schlieut Abschluu of the quest, where to hunt Goto, the fulfillment of this quest.
However, there was even a fix or Patsch, which has once again fixed. Was originally on the site namely over, because I did not enter the tavern disguised. Otherwise you get not even the tip with the juice.

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 pm 

You get the hint even when you enter the place this way.
It's best to stand a little further away from the table.
Then select the Tarngurtel and go to the table. If you're in stealth mode, you are anyway decoupled from the group and move up without your companion.

@ All. But got another question
Since falls to me. In the space port area, it indicates the long walk to de right, if you come from Eingnag ago, left a hint that there is a transition, but I've never found an account. Maybe it is not.

Can someone there to say something? Unfortunately I have not found a screenshot, and no pictures on the Internet.

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm 

I know the course too. This had to be short but the front of the Unterschlupfv Hutten, right?
A receipt do I but I never found, as not let the door selection.

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm 

Hi little witch.

Exactly whom I mean. On the map it looks like a long corridor, at least, get something you like to see on the map. But there should be the door is only a wall.

Maybe that could be it should go, but the programmers were not ready. Just as with the Killerdroidenfabrik. Apparently, since an entire chapter / level is omitted, but there are still remnants in the program source code. Apparently it was once planned a droid to visit shipyard, where the HK-50 Killerdroiden be made.

Maybe it is similar.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 am 

Appropo HK.
The source code that you think that's the quest for the character? Allegedly because you get to the assembly even a hint where this low-quality copies are produced. I found this factory but never. If it was not even programmed in the course ............

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 am 

Hi little witch.

From a Charquest HK weiu I now nothing can be though. For it was even started by fans a mod to reconstruct this part of the game again, but this project was that as far as I weiu never completed.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am 

Hi little witch.

From a Charquest HK weiu I now nothing can be though. For it was even started by fans a mod to reconstruct this part of the game again, but this project was that as far as I weiu never completed.

But as far as I know he was this
There were close to completion any hassle (I have since not looked all the way) but I still think that the mod was published.

Ah, this one seems to be: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod; 115 177

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 am 

Hi Gonas1

The times I have to take a closer look at the opportunity.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next