New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:14 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Really? It would be amazing to have you back, you had a great style, plus the community could always use more variety seeing as nobody else does your type of editing, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Ok now theres preg mods for all aliance races and 3 outa 5 horde races and ill work on tauren soon and orc when i get a non buff skin. I hope you guys enjoy this and please post any friendly advice, feedback, opinions, or w/e else Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

"Its not an adventure if someone doesnt faceplant"

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 am 

Theres some critism in here yeah but i think the cristism for the most part is unwarented. some of it can be from people who fear or dislike people who appreciate the pregnant form of a woman. Others are from people who have no idea how to begin to even se these tools so again are unwarented.

However advice on things to look at improving next should be welcome. people mentioning your mods are great and just minor things to fine tune isnt a negative bit. it shows they like what your doing and are enjoying every mod you make with every improvment in your skill people can see it.

I think the most major fix people look for is small stuff. the most irritating probably figuring out the coding of T9 and later pants so the belly doesnt get cut off and minor geo fixes. Things that are the equivalent to my paint. Getting the final deatils with a fine tune brush.

Your doing fine and gave many mods in a short span all really great. Dont get discouraged. Your basically just minor fixes away from being perfect. All you need to do is for some of the models hit them with a fine tune brush so to speak.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm 

Loogyhead wrote:
Apologies if you're already aware, but if a female belf rogue goes into stealth and stands still with this patch on, her stomach texture becomes inverted and flies into the sky in a gigantic bloom of polygons ultimately taking up the screen in a fuzzy transparent mess. As I do not play alliance I have not been able to test the effects on them as much. I am sure this is an unintended site effect so I think I will be removing this for now. I love the mod very much though, especially when I see my girlfriend run around dal with it.

are u sure u mean belf? bc i just tested and everything i just fine.

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am 

Just ignore the negative comments, i consider you amazing for finally taking up the reigns and making Pregnancy mods! i love em! please dont stop Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm 

to answer kiwis question about possible flaws or problems and advice and such.

The models themselves are very well done and it seems with every update they get better.

The only real thing thats odd isnt a problem with the work itself but the problem you modders were introduced with when blizz introduced those new leg armor geosets we got when TOC was introduced.

Its basically the same problem robe wearers suffered. where after the bottom belt line the belly is cut off so we can basically look up and into the model through this pseudo hole.

Its basically the T9 models and T10 models with some exceptions. Ive noticed T9 ally shammy doesnt suffer this prob but its probably cause they wear a robe, however the T9 hunter mail does suffer this. T9 leather suffers this save the ally T9 druid, again thanks to your robe fix, and all of T9 plate suffers this sadly.

In T10 i noticed rogue is fine because it doesnt use the new geoset legs, and the pally 10 pants because its got the same concept of the robes.

Everything is great however. this problem isnt really for a lack of skill but more cause blizz added anotherlayer needing to be fixed. Im sure once you discover for example how the T9 up plate pants dont suffer this anymore all the models that get that clip will also be saved. If you desire to seek a good model to combat this minor prob id probably suggest any T9 plate since they all run that geoset for there legs where the other armor classes of mail and leather got robes, and T10 is a mix of the new geoset and not.

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm 

I love the new sizes ^_^ Well done Kiwi!

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:11 pm 

jimo8 wrote:
Could you try making copy of Forras work?

Need 2.4.3 WMV to see them.

hmmm i already tried that but it wont really work, however if u can get me a pic or something to use as a guide im almost positive i can make a replica of it. Im not a 100% but ill prolly get it done as long as it doesnt involve changing the breast shape a lot like some of his, im still sorta bad at that >.>

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:10 pm 

Now this is a very very good and original mod. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 pm 

Loogyhead wrote:
I do mean Belf, but it appears I was using conflicting Mods on top of this. Isolating the mod yields no such error.

Now to find out which patch actually causes it to bug. Sorry. Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Edit: ScDK's Blood Elf Reshape is what bugged it out. Forgot I had the mod installed, but it makes sense that the two would break each other.
haha it happens

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15
 >> Next