New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

You should be doing this as much for your own enjoyment as the people you are providing these mods too. Actually, you should be doing this more for yourself than anyone. Yes, Positive comments are nice, but they don't tell you what to improve on if quality mods are your goal.

I like these mods. If I'm really lucky, you'll stick around and improve, since your mods are probably the closest I'm gonna get to decent mods for the body types I like anyway. xP And you're new. No one improves over night.

My advice? Stop focusing on every little thing people say. Fact of the matter is, a lot of the people on the internet are smacktards. You need to know how to filter the interesting, helpful, encouraging, or fun comments from the shitstorm that is everything else.

If seeing all these whiny, complaining comments or demands is -really- draining your morale, take a break and come back when you wanna work on your mods for yourself and not entirely for the pleasure of an anonymous mass of people.

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

This... is a great set of mods.

A YUMMY set of mods.

Too bad you can't assign a specific geometry to your character, and leave everyone else unchanged, cos, yanno... it's odd seeing every female Drae with a baby bump (someone's been busy!).

And yes, seconding Mongraa's request: bigger breasts, bigger ass, and thicker thighs. You might consider working from someone else's mods, rather than base, if you're having trouble - there's a lot of nice tits-and-ass expansion work here.

Also... WIDER DARKER NIPPLES!! which means picking a nude skin map and editing it. Girls with babies in the belly are having the yummy "Yes, the titty fairy arrived!" nipples, yes?

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm 

Absolutely fantastic!
And thank you for the private message heads up for filling my request. This was definitely a niche that needed to be "filled" Re: Kiwis pregnant mods(2-14-10)[May Start Again SOON!]

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 am 

Im very pleased with your models for the preg bellies. The only thing ive seen so far is minor and after confirming with another there seems one minor prob with these mods when it comes to one of the pregnant models wearing robes.
It seems to clip when the belly reaches the bottom point of the belt area leaving a gap one can look under and through there model rather then finishing into the underside of the belly. Some models hide this well like the belf but i really noticed it with my main being a draenei priest that my T9 and 10 robe just cuts out.

I love these mods enough to live with the current slight prob, but if those geo clips could be fixed so even the robed preggos have the entire round belly these mods would be utterly perfect!

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 am 

is there any chance to get it work with one of the other breast-mods? only the higher priority MPQ works for me, the other one is just overwritten :/
atm I'm using dyable's breast mod

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm 

Beautiful work, but I feel I should point out a couple of issues I have with it. Please don't take this as anything other than constructive criticism.

Gnomes: Don't seem to have changed at all in the Alliance patch.

Dwarves: Due to the joins on the model, they seem very... pointy. More triangular than bumpy.

Draenei: Could do with being a little bigger - the curve to their back makes them the smallest of the lot (although this is just personal opinion!)

Otherwise, I adore this mod!

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:07 pm 

vulcan13 wrote:
and Kiwi has alot of room for improvment, be a shame if he discontinued this great mod.Improvments Come along with Experience
It doesn't look bad even if thise are he's first Models edits

Even though pregnancy arent my thing, i have not said it looked bad, in fact i was Impressed

Trollpaxton wrote:
I'm sure there are respectful model fans around here but it often seems like they are just a swarm of "hay can you make this exactly how I want it?" It makes me feel bad for those of you that make them. My honest recommendation is the same as what some others have said: just make the ones you want to make, and to hell with requests. I can't remember the last time I took a request, and it has helped my sanity tremendously.I could not have Said it better myself, but Lately new-commers posted (Random Questions) right away... and Lurkers have steped out of the shadows

and there was a time where we all took requests
now most of us Create our own Stuffz and fix/Update what we have made

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:27 pm 

says the guy with 1 post, i was just offering a tip not negativity.
i also think his mods are great and a good change from the old, quiting modding isnth the answer, id mod if i had the time and the concentration to do all of it, but i have neither. so i do what i can to help ppl in sudgestions and tips.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am 

Ooo.

There's a thought.

Sylvanus and Jaina Proudmore, both expecting Thrall's kids. Whee!

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:24 am 

vulcan13 wrote:
so why not expand? making a variaty of different and new mods, ppl will notice, im sure Zilem and Trollpax had rough starts but they kept going and they've left their mark on modingIndeed he had, now we are old Dogs and know how to work with things of our Expertice

we all use(d) our Spare time on Creating Patches/Mods, even if People might not always like it
but we do it because we can and like to and want to do make something new (and Unique)
everything takes time and Experience comes with time, so in the end it's a Win/Win

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15
 >> Next