1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Killer Games
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I know that is of the Pirate Party
I find well done * g *
But the rest of the program of this party, I find to be weak ...

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm 

Servus
Where are they? I can not tell you (Big Brother is watchig) Re: Killer Games
Of course we are still on the ostrich indeed are close Ulich among us Re: Killer Games

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Ouch this video does not hurt already.

But then I remembered this was.
These 82 million inhabitants in Deutschalnd're the terrorists. But then Angela Merkel our Cheffin or is something wrong?

HELP we have Osama bin Laden found. He disguises himself as a woman.

Gets the Ammis.

But the reward I have a plug. Schliemann Ulich I found bin Laden.

And before the Americans bring their A-bomb is used (at 82 million), I haue after Haiti.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 am 

Here is the next potential amok.
So which I was wegnemen the computer and schonmal
a white fluffy rooms prepare Re: Killer Games

Go to YouTube Download Video

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 pm 

Yes, yes, Real Gangster is already a class for itself.
Was, however, that even a Youtube-fake and not a normal man behaves this way.
But I would recommend anyone to look at the original (is the same but without English subtitles), as in the run this Vidoes such as for the German child is entitled.
And if such was really the German youth, then good night Germany.
Otherwise I was abe to say, with him in the gumizelle because he can let off steam xD

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 pm 

Hei.

So there is actually any erubrigt comment. This is something the Internet has really is total nonsense.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm 

yo! What a topic!

A few weeks ago has made themselves a so-called 'experts' commission, the killer games with the topic is busy. The group consisted exclusively of NON-gamers and opponents killer game! one or two scientists were worried about it. and now the hammer: the parents of some victims were attending! ask the experts what to? perhaps because they have lost their child? my deepest condolences for your loss and sacrifice my respect for the grout. what happened was a terrible tragedy! but we should remain objective already! Re: Killer Games only because I bike ride every day, I'm still no expert for two-wheel technology! only because I often eat spaghetti, I feel far from the experts or gourmet noodle-god! I seem to recall roughly, was the conclusion of the group, dau make killer play aggressive, then animate the dead, and du you play with those dealing with weapons learned. So, sometimes apart, dau who have absolutely no idea of killer play, we should remain even at the facts and logic is not their schluufolgerung. Moreover, the entire stained absolutely unscientific and emotional! who could be more accurately should be well-read, sometimes on the gulli-board read. My conclusion from Winnenden and co. The reason for such run-amok are ...

1 REVENGE (bullying from whatever reason, usually after, exclusion and humiliation by the social environment) and / or
2 access to weapons and training to pass in-depth (for example in schieuverein and institutions in the executive, that police and military) and / or
3 diseased brains

occurs to whom something logical that one can prove scientifically, my surcharge must complement you! well, what can you do there. in Germany have never had to decide what those who have unknowing. in the rule-making governing the rivets!

In weiuglut
MadDoc

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm 

What You forgot:

parents are not your children sorrows, you buy a PC or console just so they are busy and the parents then have no work more with your shoot Lingen.
Then, when the children have any problems that you wonder why.
The children can not go to parents with problems, since it only heist then I grad no time.
Then comes the frustration and then react the killer goes to games and if that's not enough just to get some sick minds make the idea of killer games reality.

So to all parents Kummert you more for your children!

Are always the games fault, a nonsense.
Who among the innumerable horror films speak the pure drag the kiddies often, that's probably for nothing or that makes it the Rube mushy.

Me the snot sick of our politicians and their so-called experts at dermauen, incompetence at its best.

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 am 

People people people, I thought we, as gamers / gamers, Have agreed that killer games does not exist.
This word is a product of the marketing departments for key words in the messages of the sender or by any politician has been mentioned somewhere, and then as the ultimate buzzword that often push to games of a certain category to a particular siding.

If I remember correctly there was even the tabloids this word is used as the first, and we all know what sort of a tabloid newspaper it is. Very Happy (My body art opposition to the picture. Image spoke first with the dead)

So, the basic genre is called the shooter, they are in the variants First person, 3rd person and Arcade.
These are then applied to the surrounding genres: reality, sports, fantasy and science fiction and divided by real-time, Tactic, simulation and defines turn-based.

Furthermore, there are the so-called hack and slash games, which are mostly found in the fantasy genre, and part of a endwerder RPGs or primarily Metzelspiele.

This is the basic genres are what are veralgemeinert by the media as Killer Games and now it is quite difficult to classify games in this genre spezifichen. Especially since other games include certain elements that fit into shooter to the range. Sports games such as winter olympics e.g. the long run with include schieueinlage. Is that then one of these so-called killer games because one was able to learn the basis of Sniperns?

Or how about fantasy RPGs out there because you learn the basic handling of a bow and arrow or crossbow?
I use the latter was hardly anyone to run amok, but could be built with today's technology a repeating crossbow with auto loader and then learn to deal with these in a sports club archers. But something is so boring because it does not BUMM and because the ammunition is heavy and the recharge takes so long and so on.

Man, I play the games every day someone as a killer games mean KЦNNTE, but that's why I do not run amok, but what is with what I been through everything in my childhood could have quite expect.
It is a self, how to deal with the issue of how to deal with his own feelings. For me, I can say even if I play this time around, and I make my own because I do not shooter for quite a lot and other toys simply because it makes SPAU, had not had to respond to me, I were really explodes. If you have no valve to let out his pent-up emotions are advised to train even more to crime, is nonsense, it hurt other property damage caused. is

If these games from a therapeutic point of view be seen, they are not necessarily the ideal medium because it is so uncommunicative and drift off into imaginary worlds, but without it the situation worse ware far out!

It may indeed be that these kids / young people get ideas from such sources to appropriate, which are close Ulich not free from 16 / 18, but the real reason for this rampage is, as I said, not at the games but by the people themselves, their environment, their family and so I schlieu this from my post because I was already here repeat what nurnoch X was once said.

There's no killer games, BASTA! ;.)

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm 

Right. is

If these games from a therapeutic point of view be seen, they are not necessarily the ideal medium because it is so uncommunicative and drift off into imaginary worlds, but without it the situation ware far from worse:
Quote - ^!

Well, sports would be better, but otherwise I give you here right ...

If I remember correctly there was even the tabloids this word is used as the first, and we all know what sort of a tabloid newspaper it is. Very Happy (. My body art opposition to the image: the first to speak with the dead)

My favorite saying is this: Man Fiehl in the meat grinder - talking with BILD the first patty. xD

Sop, otherwise I think everything was on Killer Games I said. (=

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6