1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Zilem wrote:
It is Related to: Model (not Texture)

which means you have a error in a CreatureDisplay.DBC file or conflicted error with both a Model and DBC file
(you will see the resambles)
XJadynX wrote:
Well granted I went and reversed my thinking and took everything out except her for this patch and My hunters legs rendered fine. However The sexy outfit still doesn't render on a Tauren It still looks like the normal T10.
Acording to Jessy's Preview Picture it looks fairly close to the same.. exept it reveals Fur and not bare skin
you shoud be able to see that the texture for your Armor issn't blizz's, armory can assist you with that

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Will you end up doing the teir 9 as well?

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 pm 

Jessy wrote:
Of course, just as long as I can find the skins!

To make it easier on you for finding all the textures, use WoW Model Viewer (Not My Warcraft Studio)

In Viewer, find the armor set you want to modify and load it up. (you can search by name)

Go to File/Export Textures:
Re: Jessy's Sexified Skins: Update: T8 update!

Then use the drop down menu to export any texture being used in the model you have loaded

Make sure to check "Path Preserved" (Unlike in the image) You can even export them to png or tga directly Re: Jessy's Sexified Skins: Update: T8 update! There are a lot of tools here.

When you "export" they will end up in your WoW Model Viewer Export folder. If you view the exported file's properties you can see its path relative to it's MPQ (Only if you had "Path Preserved" Checked) and you can copy this and use it when you compile your patch in My Warcraft Studio.

If you use this method, you shouldn't ever have a hard time finding the pieces of gear you need. Which .MPQ they are in is irrelevant, as long as when you build YOUR patch, the paths are the same, you will overwrite the old ones in whichever .MPQ they are in.

Hope this helped, if this wasn't clear to you, or you need something else let me know. Your work is easily my favorite here on nude mod, or anywhere for that matter.

Keep up the good work, I hope you continue "Sexifying" all the wow sets you can Re: Jessy's Sexified Skins: Update: T8 update!

Last edited by on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm 

Since I do some skin editing, the problem with the green texture is just a forgotten conversion. This happens when you edit a file as a png or tif, then forget to change it back to indexed color when you convert it back to a .blp.

The issue with the pant leg being used as an upper leg robe texture might have just been a bad tree path import.

These little issues are pretty small, and the creator will probably fix them rather simply and, I'd assume, swiftly. Re: Jessy's Sexified Skins: Update: T8 update!

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm 

Zombiemold wrote:
Since I do some skin editing, the problem with the green texture is just a forgotten conversion. This happens when you edit a file as a png or tif, then forget to change it back to indexed color when you convert it back to a .blp.

The issue with the pant leg being used as an upper leg robe texture might have just been a bad tree path import.

These little issues are pretty small, and the creator will probably fix them rather simply and, I'd assume, swiftly. Re: Jessy's Sexified Skins: Update: T8 update!

I hope so it's been quite awhile. :C

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 am 

kiwi388 wrote:
i like the looks of this, cant wait to download or if their is one i was to distracted by the pic so that means great job ^-^

Just click the picture for the corresponding download. ;3

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 am 

Updated the patch with the Warrior T10 fix!

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm 

akeldema wrote:
Will you end up doing the teir 9 as well?

This. I would be very interested in t9... I really need to start working on something like this myself.

Deviant Art Gallery

R2R

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 am 

These look amazing. :O Any chance of doing wrathful sets?

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 pm 

sorrin wrote:
Yo-

Slight problem: even with it being the sole skin-patch I have installed, the areas covered by my rogue's t10 chest and legs are showing up neon green (similar to when people first found the nude skins failing after 1.12).

I think I've found the problem: I forgot to update it with the new, working PNG/BLP converter. Hopefully the set should be working now. Make sure to download the newest version for it to work.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next