All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Internet provider
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:20 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people

time you have a question how many different sort your Internet service provider in Germany?

We have great hopes in this in about five. Is by far the worst, and money lewd provider Cablecom:
Support is zero, to find a friendly at Cablecom kompedenten supporters, this software in about how who you had to look for a needle in a very large haystack.

Time an example of Cablecom:
A colleague of mine was also a customer of Cablecom, but I already advised him of oftern Cablecom have qualified, because he was not satisfied, yes.
Well said mate went shopping. In the shopping center he visited were Cablecom customers Fanger. It was a woman, how could it be otherwise, in front excuses now that phrase, my former colleague is a bit of tail-controlled, because it had the Madel yes somewhat easier to over talk him ostensibly to sign a more favorable, and faster connection agreement. It was assured to him to cancel the first contract, and lo and behold at the end, my colleague suddenly paid two Internet connection instead of one. So we drove the said bills etc. to the former headquarters of Cablecom, was as we explained, they can unfortunately not do anything, the Lord of the goods allegedly Darfur state is not currently in the House, we should but the next day go to the toll roads, and there ask again. So the next day on the toll roads, there we were told what we knew a long time but nothing has changed. A whole year paid my colleague two internet connection, but he had only one. Oh, incidentally, now he is at Swisscom.

By far the best of provider:
Swisscom / Bluewin. Support 1A perfect advice always friendly, and very important kompedente employees. I'm very very long time with Swisscom, and kame me never to mind the provider switch.

Since we had:
Sunrise and Orange. Both companies were bought by the French.
Cablecom by the Americans. So those companies for me come this way or that never in question.

Post subject: Re Internet provider
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 am 

Huhu,

We have some, I pay a couple of times, will abe RMIT security, some forget:

German Telecom (very good support, solid, medium-speed connection, much security. All in all okay, I also use itself)

1 1 (supposedly very good support to operate totally easy and very fast. I can not say much)

AICE, aol, cable uhm Germany, to which I can not say anything. fall more immediately to me not.

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people.

Then I Ergane times more than Germany GMX Next Internet provider.

Myself but I'm at T-Onine. Am also very pleased that so far. Nochnie had problems with the Internet.

Otherwise there but as far as denInternzugang nch a whole pile loakler providers who limit themselves mainly to urban space. E.g. Hamburg (I think the heiuen Hanse.net or something similar). lack

So to Internet providers are not in Germany.

But AOL takes place in Deutschalnd completely back.
There is no longer accepting new clients. The data of existing customers remain valid. Also, I werdeninDeustchalnd three of four centers Aol galueb made completely tight.

AOL was the competitors struggle and pressure competitors in the DSL area just become grou. It shows the following example.
In earlier times in every PC Zeistchrift always inside an AOL CD. No matter which magazine you have opened it so came out a CD. For at least 2 years, however, nciht more. There is simply no more AOL CD.

HERE There's a small provider ranking.

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 am 

Wohw, these are really a lot, because I can well understand that this leads to a real fight competitors.

Well, yes, Switzerland is not as big as Germany, but I think three or four providers was not hurt us more in the market safely.

I've also read jrgendwo times, we in Europe supposedly ranked number 2, 3 or four in the price for the internet, so said so one of the more expensive countries are to take legal action which charges vary on the web.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 am 

hey, Nude Mod,
You know how the passes is Germany?
I do not treasure all too high,
I like my cable Germany for its DSL yes tarfi to share their stand as they were about to become insolvent, it has gotten DSL for 24Ђ 1600000.
And this is with AOL and I have noticed, thanks for the info. The Telecom IHRM with T-online, but good service and fast connection + wets are good, but also rehct expensive and most of all problems when you switch. (Eg to 1 1, a colleague of mine had for months in the transition 3! No internet allowed, but pay drotzdem)
I am using cable and Germany since I had my nine pc + windows 7 runs the same view as sliced bread.
Page from so much of my first ...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am 

Hi people.

I personally use T-Online Flat with DLS 6000 and telephone.
Together for 34.95 Ђ.

The price of 16000 and telephone flat kame 10Ђ only more expensive. Maybe I'll switch times, but not yet at the moment.

So far I am very happy with the Telekom.
No network problems, no disturbances, and always good speed.

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 pm 

Hi people.

I also use T-Online with VDSL 50 (50000) Fixed and Mobile Flat.
Together for 49.95 Ђ.

No network problems, no disturbances, and always good speed.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am 

Hei Together

I also use VDSL. Because for us the house connection is via Cablecom, and have about 35 channels for which you actually paid the normal fees, everything is consider writing, you have to rent a Cablecombox, and I eie further is to pay for each transmitter or separately, so in such as Premiere or Sky.

With my VDSL I have 150 channels, and you look so not all, but the choice it makes, I have favorite channels, and I did not miss, among other things, Phonix, or more stations, etc. with documentation, so about how our Earth was formed, or about the universe and also animal documentary.

Hei moder.

The list I have to look again when I find something, I give notice.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]