New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Injector Mpq
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

All i know is that when i use texture mods (no injector) i start receiving emails that blizz has strong evidence that my account is being traded or sold. No texture mods = no emails.

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm 

Thx.
The avatar pics are from http://www.hentai-foundry.com . crate an account go "Browse Categories" select "Games" select "Woarcaft", and from ther your choises whit " moust visitated, newest, whit Female mod, whit Male mods, etc.."

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

/sigh

What can I say, I am used to people trying to screw me over, so I take a more hostile view point.

Never the less, Blizzard still has more then the full power to check what a charater has for class and professions. Those Nitro boots, and parachuts are Engy specific. Slow fall is Priest specific. A boost in running speeds are Worgan, Warrior charge, and Rogue Sprint specific.

Using viens placed inaccessably can still be used as an effective means to catching some cheaters who edit the resources.

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 am 

zippery wrote:
It is an 80 No-20 Yes chance of Ban. Better No chances if you keep quite and only use boobie edits that don't effect game play.

That also means don't use resource edits that make the vien or herb bigger then they should be. You will get caught for that, cause there are viens and herbs that blizzard has made, inaccessable on purpose, for the express purpose of catching the resourse model edit cheaters.

I make sure a strong assumtion cause of the placement of some viens I have seen both now and in the past, have been strange and unreachable. Long time ago I saw a gold mine in old Alterac Mountains that was in a cave, when I got close to it, it disappeard. There have been other viens that where close to the edge on a cliff that couldn't be reached, forward backward, and no way to get on top of the mountain to get it from down hill. There are a couple viens just like that in Tol Barad right now. Some viens I thought where out of phase with me seem to actually be under the land, not in a diffrent phase. The viens that have been in diffrent phases, have only shown up when I was on the mission that made the phase work.

I can be pretty sure you don't wanna use resource edits, and glad I never have. That will improve your yes to caught chances.

If you do get caught using boobie model edits, but don't use anything else, they are not likely to perm ban. Temp ban, and I don't know for how long, but perm ban seems like it would be taken too far.

Ah... no, I don't think so.

Those were just oversights from Blizzard putting nodes in the wrong places, and they've fixed these offending nodes several times.

For example, the inaccessible vein in Tol Barad you mention- I assume you mean the one right next to the north building. That one's actually accessible if a offense team player dies and respawns at the graveyard on that ledge. However, if you don't spawn on that ledge it isn't possible to get up there.

And Westfall in particular's been notorious for having loads of nodes that spawn under the world due to faulty placement in Classic.

Plus having such things as a "cheat-check" wouldn't be a very good move on Blizzard's part, since if they existed it's entirely possible some clever players with slow fall and speed boosts would somehow find a legit way to some of those cliff-dwelling nodes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2