1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re INFO Dragon Age II
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:54 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi together

So Dragon Age is by far not the worst game I've played, there is then worse.

Who do you look only for the loading and storage times, and The Witcher Venetica worse with peek. At the very beginning before the patches came out, was saved for each Mull, that was annoying totend.
Venetica and The Witcher, Ture purely automatically saved, the same Ture out, saved again, so we gambled supposedly 30-40 hours, so no question of who took the speicherei already in about 15 hours. I did not know, looked like this, someone who had a weak PC. After the patch it was better dan, you could turn this blodinnige Save. So I save that, I will save wan me, and I do not wan needs. Nehrim is another one of candidates, as is saved automatically come hell, very annoying, then who you might even load a saved game, what you get in Nehrim to see about 10 to 20 savegames.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
in Nehrim you can turn off the Auto Save in the Diary ...

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm 

Gonas1

Dark_Nature
But you are what the game is awesome. Secure with a Baldur's Gate can not keep up with it. But as for the present, with just the best Re: INFO Dragon Age II

So there we have a completely different taste.
Was the first time the game graphically relatively unspectacular. This was not disturb me so, only it has for this a incredibly bad performance. Although I have a mid-range PC, the game has wiggled even at medium graphics settings pretty.
Second, were added to the load times that were ever 4 minutes long if you had bad luck (at least for me).
As true is not enough for me, the combat system a little annoyed. Or actually more challenging. On medium I had to fight for every small struggle for Ьberleben. For heavier opponents I had to go slightly to make it to somehow, and simply try again carried the load times made it very unpalatable. At some point I've always played on easy because I have to struggle just went for the laces. I have yet seen auser Gothic3 not a game I struggle so little Spau have made in the.

Hi Gonas1

So I Skille each char to the max, who has no trainer for grouting, I try it with GameWiz.

My colleagues were all chars and geskillt to 1000. So I have no problems.
In Oblivion I've made a sword that makes an impact with 35 000 claims. My horse, I bought a black horse, the life I have 70,000 and not to kill.
Since I was also surprised as you, you run through the area, and gets a slap in the face, and one is dead, and so I Skille all my characters, no matter what game.

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 am 

Hi you,
Gonas1 yes, you probably right, because menus are pretty important. Dragon Age, I was already sooooo great. But as I said, the old games have something hot;)

Nude Mod Цhm .... I call weiu not as self differently .. You're doing from the beginning? Or do you give the game also ne chance?
With coaches and I have no experience anyway, but then the game is still about Spau? Interested me just as others see it.

* Wink *

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

How to make the game thus completely negating fun? On the contrary, I find it very funny.
It's like this: In most games you get the best sword, and the best Rustung practically until the end of the game, which is designed to do this for a purpose. That would indeed then the other question, what good is me, the best sword in the end of the game?

There is for example the game Drakensang, no matter whether one or two. What annoys me as open boxes in 1000 and about 2000 barrels. What's inside? Rusty nail and broken arrows, very funny, when you sell the Mull gets so practically nothing. But increments have to pay then, yes, like the one with rusty nails? And it is not cheap. Buying a sword costs a fortune, so this is hingecheatet, or Artmoney GameWiz or cheated in the inventory. This makes it fun in my eyes. Who should I see but schlussentlich the damage your opponent does and you do at each blow only about 10 life points of damage, I just marvel.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod,
hm yes okay, everyone is playing just as he wants and he makes Spau ...
For me, the software no good, I like to just see everything and even proud of my character I know even if I have everything worked out. When I look at the best sword in the inventory was cheating, four profiled the game for me enormously of large stimulus.
But said, if you so Spau makes is also ok.
* Wink *

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm 

the following:

How to make the game thus completely negating fun? On the contrary, I find it very funny.
It's like this: In most games you get the best sword, and the best Rustung practically until the end of the game, which is designed to do this for a purpose. That would indeed then the other question, what good is me, the best sword in the end of the game?

Well, my playing became so make no Spau. just try to when I've played the game just three times, then yes I cheate too. To go there but I'll give up something. Especially with the Oblivion I do not understand if you had not noticed the extra difficulty turn up that's much too easy.
No, I would rather play a game without cheats, that was for me to take an appeal. I might still have a challenge. Re: INFO Dragon Age II

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 am 

Then I'll tell you something for cheating ...

Basically I was happy to play the games the way they are ...

BUT ... and this has been addressed yet here ...

I am 53 years old, in the right eye 20% vision, 40% in the left eye vision.
Look through my bad, my age and a few other things is my reaction time
no longer the best. What use to me as the best game in the middle if I still
again die or must Reload this and that after an infinite number of trials ...

Since I prefer to use a cheat command or coach, so I can play through the game until the end
also. Otherwise, I needed me so uberhauzpt now no longer a game ...

Is certainly the cheat always a little downer here, but without cheating
I had written no more fun playing, but frustration and Дrger about myself ...

... And so I have to play with fun in cheating, because no game without cheating ...

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 pm 

Hi

right I give Dir I always play with cheats. And it is so that we have bought all the games, and not stolen.

Also, I think everyone should play his game as he wants it. And, this also another reason why I never play online, which I liked in the game can not dictate what I may, what does not. I think we have enough rules in real life.

It is good that you are a little talk about this subject. I did not just see, as indeed in many forums is the case, it drags over the cheaters, this is also jrgendwo in the forum rules.

Also, I do remember very well when Spell Force came out. 99% of Spell Force gamers have asked for two days after a trainer or cheat.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 am 

Since I prefer to use a cheat command or coach, so I can play through the game until the end
also. Otherwise, I needed me so uberhauzpt now no longer a game ...

This is of course something else. If the games you otherwise can not play with pleasure Cheating is of course very convenient.

the following:

It is good that you are a little talk about this subject. I did not just see, as indeed in many forums is the case, it drags over the cheaters, this is also jrgendwo in the forum rules.

Also, I do remember very well when Spell Force came out. 99% of Spell Force gamers have asked for two days after a trainer or cheat.

The one in some forums so consider writing drags I find bad. More tolerant we should be, but not the heiut that you understand these people too.

If Spellforce I imagine cheating e.g. totally boring before. The game was right after all only by the rather glaring difficulty exciting. We often go for days at a level and play around until you had ever found a tactic that the enemy was then destroyed after 5 hours. For this game I have probably been the most game experience, I could tell there for hours about the most incredible battle events. With the cheat was covered almost completely gone.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11
 >> Next