And then there are ... Origins can be taken over in Dragon Age 2 (also via cross-system) by importing the score:
MORE INFO ON DRAGON AGE II
- decisions from Dragon Age.
- Flemeth we shall meet again.
- -Travelers are treated badly, must heiuen not mean that they leave the group. But they could try to show the players want it to and the impact on the struggle could have.
- The dialogue system is Дhnlichkeiten with the Mass Effect 2 have, ie Dialograd one where only the direction is given. Inside will appear in addition a symbol that betrays what the answer is meant (aggressive, sarcastic ...)
- The narrative of the story is to be completely different than playing in last BioWare. Dragon Age 2 has a framed Erzahlstruktur. This means that the exploits of Hawke have happened in the past, but are narrated in the present. Narrator who have special access to the actions tell the story.
- Dragon Age 2 starts to the time when the events in Dragon Age: Origins are not yet finalized. It can be seen so well-known scenes from a different perspective.
- As the plot extends over 10 years, one can see the consequences of earlier and not at the end of the game in a short text.
- The battle system of the PC version remains the grout of the same. Instead of trying the PC experience to the console to adjust it a fighting system is adapted specifically to the strengths of the PS3 and 360 pass.
- There is more specialization.
- The different classes are anfuhlen also different.
- There should be more combos.
- The magic will be given more depth. They should be e.g. can adapt.
- Since the game is planned as a narrative, there will be jumps between large events.
- The magicians get finishing moves.
- The Dark Brut is slightly different, more transformed by humans.