All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people

time a question says
title it already: So I can alter a lot of photos can create annoying mods etc.

What I learn from the ground up but now wants to / or need is this. I also liked images or the like can post to the forum. Was at google several times on pages, but as it is on google 80% of Mull. As stated above, programs imageshack.us etc. but either is said link in the void, or I am not authorized, as what to charge down.

As you see, could I also have to learn some more. Wen someone help me there could help out, do not refer to google, etc. I would be very happy. This decided it should be professionally from the beginning, even then how can I reduce the images did, indeed not fill the whole page. I can not always loaded transparent, whom I liked something in my forum.

I've changed the forum layout. Unfortunately, there are differing opinions between me and do something.
I wanted to take a trial forum layout changed my reins out here: Because your opinions and suggesting that now I could still make Modifications, and afterwards not so simple.

So who refer someone to me feels this step by step explain what I event. could print it out, now big thank you.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

What do you say now exactly Upload images Nude Mod.

Just a picture here in the forum, so embed in a thread, or an image in the page layout as the top left of the image of Hentaidame?

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 am 

Hi

You had to so for me include some of Nehrim Nudiges the forum, so I mean.

Just had someone explain this to me exactly. So I do not always have to ask yourself whether you could put this to us in the forum.

You should really understand exactly my problem, the number of times I had to ask you, you can not make this or that with us in our forums.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

To do this you must upload the image to the server. I'm on the server already set up a directory name Nehrim.
At best then copy there.
And also a small VVorschaubild make, so the forum is not too slow when loading the page and the page layout is not destroyed.

At best with a graphics program you reduce the width of the image to 500 pixels high, and the last you zoom out in the same circumstances. This is not seitenverhaltniss destroyed.

The file format I would recommend. Jpg. Is best suited for web sites and download not take so long.

Once the two images you've uploaded to the server, you must include this only in the post.
You do that with the [url] and [img] tag.

The correct syntax is: Note: I replace in this example, the square brackets by round.
(Url = {Full path of the image}) (img) {Full path of Vorscahubildes} (/ img) (/ url)
This will display the thumbnail and when you click on the thumbnail, the Full screen loaded. Respect. If the file name space, then you must replace the space with the string% 20.

Hiermal the Complete path for full screen
nude mod

the complete path for reads the thumbnail:
nude mod

For the preview you see now the string% 20, as between the name of image and the part s is a space.
In a URL, but must be no spaces. Therefore,% 20

The code for the correct integration is also:
Warning:. Here in the example I used parentheses Usually you have to use Square:
(url = http://www.nudefix. ch / Nehrim / image.jpg) (img) http://www.nudefix.ch/Nehrim/Bild% 20s.jpg (/ img) (/ url)

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm 

Hi

Thanks again.
If these times are trying, even if I could manage again, but until I make the new forum layout finished.

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:42 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

Any einkleiner resentful.

If you just naturally have a small picture, then shake (img) tags also:
So:
(img) http://www.nudefix.ch/Nehrim/Bild% 20s.jpg (/ img)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]