All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

for me, listens to the very strong obse after false insatliertem-mod and ndicht to obse itself.
Try the following times (when it nciht too much work for you is):

1.Deinstaliere Oblivion
2 Kill the Oblivion folder + save game folder (My Documents / My Games)
3.Instaliere Oblivion now new
4 instalation the newest official patch.

5.Kopiere now Obse files correctly.
6.Instaliere the mods you want to have the
7 activate the mods
8 STARTR now Oblivion with the OBSE launcher (not the linkage)

If you just do everything so it had to work. Maybe it would not be bad if you walked to 4 times zwichentestest. Remember also that some mods eien invite certain purely logical or involvement with the obliuvion-mod-manager rating.
Meld has folded up again and then tell obs.

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:10 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

noted Hei Masahiro

There is still so without Said Add-on do not run most mods for Oblivion. You also need the latest version of Oblivion have on it, otherwise nothing works.

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:13 pm 

And I was advise not all mods at once to activate, but one by one.

So you can quickly determine which mod possibly causing the problem. So first select a mod, then play something and test if everything goes still. If so, then activate the next mod.

I've look around for the purple textures. This is some Grfaikbug, and from the attached specific constellations. The exact cause is unknown. But there are different solution approaches.
Ьbrigends OBSE is not the cause, because this problem occurs even where OBSE was never installed.

There are as different solution approaches:
1) Losch times by hand to find the Oblivion.ini (under My Documents \ My Games \ Oblivion there can sometimes give erroneous submit go, so that certain settings are lost .
After you have deleted this file, you need all persohnlichen settings like graphics etc. make new.
This is at a Oblivion.ini not uninstall / or only errors deleted when uninstalling. If you then Oblivion newly installed and this Oblivion.ini still exists, then the content of the file simply taken over, without that the file is created. This makes the incorrect settings are taken over and a new installation, so that the error occurs again.

2) Go into the Grfaikeinstellungen times in the game and switch the function of foresight Details Details removal setting or push the knob down all times. This can also cause this error.

3) Maybe it will run the memory your video card in the simple zugemullt with too much texture. Just try the following.
There's a mod called Improved memory usage.
This ring grooving to the player add a EXTRA ring. Wen mandiesen port, then one-esh a touchpad. Wahle times here for the Anfnag every 8 seconds later and you pull out the ring and again, and then either every 10 min, because the ring has a little uneasy side effect. By this ring, then every 8 or 10 minutes of video memory gesaubert Requires no more graphic textures.

Is there another alternative to the Mod This mod heiut Purge Cell Buffers
It contains two versions. The first is the more interesting. Purge Cell Buffers - Loading fuht from the PCB-command, while you see a loading screen. The heiut whenever one travels fast in a building goes / comes out of one, as always when you see a loading screen will aufgeraumt in the background. This leads to the fact that the sounds are no longer truncated. I personally use them.

The second version of Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change leads the PCB command whenever you move from one cell to the next. The heiut in the same situations as above, but even if your runs through the countryside, where it goes from one cell to the next. This may cause some sound breakers, but rather rare. And especially not if one is available just about anywhere and someone is talking, as in the prison at the beginning.

If that does not help anything, then search times with Google for the terms Oblivion purple. There you will find some.
Like I said, the problem comes from rrelativ often, but there is just no universal solution.
I myself had this problem never before.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 am 

Does not everything.

The mods I will test the weekend times.

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 pm 

Then I was the proposal from you again to remove it all completely.

Not even manually deleting the Oblivion.ini forgotten.

Otherwise weiu I unfortunately no advice more.

Sorry Re: How to install / use I .

[Edit:] Have you installed the game once with admin rights and also played. Maybe this can also help yet.

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 am 

've Installed everything cleared and new.
The error was due to a mod I had installed incorrectly.
My name is unfortunately omitted the mod and I've forgotten where it is.
But there was a note on the faulty installation of some textures appear pink or black.

But now I have another problem:
I'm not sure if you guys in the shop Imperial City The best defense is saying something. The download can be found in the market district.

In any case, I have a problem that my deposits are not shown. I can indeed by Mavando buy (or how the heiut), but if I want to create it's my character disappeared.
Think heiut The Mod Stock Clothing Armor for Exnem

Any ideas?

Green Masahiro

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm 

Absence of any additional mods?

Have you eventeull the URL to the mod, so that one can read the readme times kurtz?

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am 

Have been mistaken.

The mod does not go heiut: GrowlfsHotClothes50Patch2

Link http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17209

I think one of wars . I can not see, unfortunately, because I always get a message telling me to register or to register. Good thing I'm signed. -.-*

[EDIT]: Has been settled. I had forgotten to install this mod.
Http://www.ei-der-zeit.com/portal/index.php?option=com_contenttask=viewid=164Itemid=66

Green Masahiro

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 am 

Masahiro
I was wrong.

The mod does not go heiut: GrowlfsHotClothes50Patch2

Link http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17209

I think one of wars . I can not see, unfortunately, because I always get a message telling me to register or to register. Good thing I'm signed. -.-*

[EDIT]: Has been settled. I had forgotten to install this mod.
Http://www.ei-der-zeit.com/portal/index.php?option=com_contenttask=viewid=164Itemid=66

Green Masahiro

Hi Masahiro.

The Mod GrowlfsHotClothes50Patch2 is just a fix, for which you must first install one of the main patch growls Hot Clothes v5. The growls Hot Clothes Mod v5 is just a fix that fixes a small error in Hauptmod. Auuerdem you are also one of the three proposed textures in addition to the Mod growls Hot to install Clothes v5 (see our DL database.)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2