All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5 Hello to all the geniuses of the web, I come to ask ayda to issue patches for wow 3.3. 5a or equivalent 3.3.5 patch nude and especially large breasts for that version if it is possible that someone has of the female characters or in this case not have it, teach me how to create these patches for these versions, please I need help since I am new to this and I would like to learn how to edit to make them more the girls of wow sexy...because I have searched and searched in the post and just goes for older versions or the 4.x.x and I have not seen for my version...

PD: If someone could tell it me at Spanish I would be most thankful, because that is my native tongue... now thanks... Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm 

edit: problems solved via Zen's other thread.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 pm 

SpyderArachnid wrote:
Thought I would bring this up, so bad things don't happen. Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

Read the rules guys. Don't discuss private servers here. Saying you play on 3.3.5 is obvious that you play Private.

Saying you use or used a private server has always been ok, just don't discuss how you do it. Also Chinese servers are always one expansion behind, so they are still on 3.x, so you're not correct there either. And one of our model editors, the pkxman who came up with the original heels models, plays on the Chinese servers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:32 pm 

Thought I would bring this up, so bad things don't happen. Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

Read the rules guys. Don't discuss private servers here. Saying you play on 3.3.5 is obvious that you play Private.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

gearmaster wrote:
edit: problems solved via Zen's other thread.

How is that the Zen's? please clarify whether post or other thing is that?
Please leave the link you answered ......

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am 

Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5 Zangetsu0 very special thank you for helping me in this predicament makes the verbatim your tutorial and see if I can, of course thank you very much for helping me ....... I hope you continue helping others like me helped me Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5 .

PD: I recommend my new friend asked Zangetsu0 for advice and help in future post I write in the future ...... Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 pm 

giigi wrote:
I also still play on 3.3.5 servers and tryed the method above but didn't work (tryed for Dyable's patches), when i log in i can't see my character or even move.
I tryed some time ago to simply put the patch files in an MPQ using MyWarcraftStudios, and got the same result, that's why i don't think u can convert them this way, u need the original 3.3.5 .m2 file to work, not the 4.x.x version

P.S. : Dyable, if you see this post, could you please upload the 3.3.5 patches also? i saw many requests for it in many posts but no answer Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

I used the exact process I described on my 3.3.5 Installation, and I used MaNGOS server emulator to test it.

Screenshot

It works perfectly for horndogg's and Marble's. I haven not tried it for Dyable's.

Edit:
Just tried it with Dyable's, they do not work if you use this method. You will have to ask him for links to his 3.3.5 versions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am 

Mostly all, if not most, still work for 3.3.5. Texture wise. you will just have leftover textures that don't do anything cause those armors aren't available. Otherwise, really any texture pack will work.

As for models, I still have all of Dyables 3.3.5 model edits saved still. If you want the old 3.3.5 models, send me a PM and I'll upload them with a link for you. But I don't have all of the different sizes. Just the select ones that I used to use. ( I believe most were the bigger size that I used )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 am 

I don't comprehend spanish, my native language is English.
Usted puede traducir este texto al espanol utilizando esta herramienta: http://translate.google.com

If you want large breast modifications, I recommend horndogg's.

To make them compatible with 3.3.5, you need to archive them as an MPQ file. To do this, you need to download Ladik's MPQ editor:

http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html

Once you have the MPQ editor open and the desired modification downloaded. Go to File -> New MPQ.
A window will appear that allows you to name the MPQ file. Browse to your World of Warcraft\Data folder and type in patch-K.MPQ.

Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

Click next.

On the next window, select the second option, and browse to the previously downloaded and extracted modification.

Select the Folder that says patch-K.MPQ and click OK. It should now look something like this:

Click Next.

Keep the hash table size at default, and click next again.

Make sure both of these options are selected, and click next again.

Click finish, and your MPQ has been created!

Start World of Warcraft. Your patch should now work!

You can repeat this process to convert most 4.0 modifications to a 3.3.5 modifications. Dyable's modifications do not work with this method.
Your patches must also be named patch-letter.MPQ (Example: patch-A.MPQ, patch-A.MPQ, patch-C.MPQ). The .MPQ extension should always be in capital letters as well. Enjoy!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:29 am 

Then I have misinterpreted the rules and I apologize. My mistake. Re: Help with patch nude & big boobs for wow v.3.3.5a or v.3.3.5

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next