All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hacker
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

Also my internet home page is yes Bluewin, since I'm here in Switzerland by Swisscom.
Got about two days ago I read that 40.000 website was hacked.
And in fact I have several e - mail with the heading:

I was sent a new password, since your site has been attacked by hackers. Sites to said I did not actually go near.
I am working really long time with this hacker - Problem:
What do hackers actually hack a site like this? And for what this should be good?
When we get nothing either way, except event. Your e - mail addresses, so the Requires each forum, after that closing time. I also manually eject each PN, which I got from you read, Of course after.

And yet:
I am writing this in here to read it anyone can:
For all I was allowed the registration to be made a little high, which these times we need had to endure even in fact we now no more.
I did this just to maintain, had
If we as before, will be hacked again and again, I do not feel more at our site went on.
Each site brings a certain quota of work, then this is all kalr, which opens such a site, but under such circumstances was to take any pleasure.
I can well imagine that this is among other things, one reason why so many site have closed.
And exactly for this reason I will not unlock all idiots.

Post subject: Re Hacker
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 pm 

The hack can have different reason.

1) Are the hackers to get at persohnliche data for this example to sell to spammers.
2) Do they come up to the web server itself, for example interconnect the server to the so-called botnets. These are networks that are grouped together in order to use the collective computing power to run as Dos attacks or staretn similar.
3) Can we hacked servers use to them as spammers be inserted. Most Spamemeils attributes are sent from hacked computers, or botnets.
4) The hackers do website owners simply argern only by the web server is compromised.

the following:
I was sent a new password, since your site has been attacked by hackers.

Do you think that nude mod? For I have sometimes just tried the passwords, and since has changed nothing for us.

I too have been wary of such emails, because these emails may unfortunately turn out Alzu often as phishing emails.

the following:
For all I was allowed the registration to be made a little high, which these times we have had to endure, we need no longer actually.

Still high could hardly walk. Anyway, I have not seen any mods for zusatzlicne something. The automated bots are already zuruckgehalten Changed all the character representation and the supplementary question on the registration form. So you can assume that the current registrations were performed by real people. Where there's always special Joker, unfortunately.

But, sadly, that for website operators live in the past 5-8 years has become very difficult.

And the other could not be more. The only solution is to stay vigilant.

P.S. : Yesterday I have a supplementary file uploaded to the server to shut out the search engine crawlers. At least the crawlers that stick to the STANDARD TEST looking forward to the server now ebi nothing more.

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 am 

Chop There are several reason.

1) Are the hackers to get at persohnliche data for this example to sell to spammers.
2) Do they come up to the web server itself, for example interconnect the server to the so-called botnets. These are networks that are grouped together in order to use the collective computing power to run as Dos attacks or staretn similar.
3) Can we hacked servers use to them as spammers be inserted. Most Spamemeils attributes are sent from hacked computers, or botnets.
4) The hackers do website owners simply argern only by the web server is compromised.

the following:
I was sent a new password, since your site has been attacked by hackers.

Do you think that nude mod? For I have sometimes just tried the passwords, and since has changed nothing for us.

I too have been wary of such emails, because these emails may unfortunately turn out Alzu often as phishing emails.

the following:
For all I was allowed the registration to be made a little high, which these times we have had to endure, we need no longer actually.

Still high could hardly walk. Anyway, I have not seen any mods for zusatzlicne something. The automated bots are already zuruckgehalten Changed all the character representation and the supplementary question on the registration form. So you can assume that the current registrations were performed by real people. Where there's always special Joker, unfortunately.

But, sadly, that for website operators live in the past 5-8 years has become very difficult.

And the other could not be more. The only solution is to stay vigilant.

P.S. : Yesterday I have a supplementary file uploaded to the server to shut out the search engine crawlers. At least the crawlers that stick to the STANDARD TEST looking forward to the server now ebi nothing more.

Hi

Ne not from us.
For example worldofplayers.de was hacked, and from there I get a new password, not from our site.
And this additional file against crawler I think is very good.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 am 

day

I estimate has the most relevant Reasons for such under attack already. an ultimate protection, there is not, not even the NASA (or the American security center?) Have an impenetrable protection. As far as I weiu they use the grout to time, known prime number as a security code, or what . always has
This number, I think, 14 million digits that repeat themselves at any point, so no is not some average hacker has only remember something like crack

I once volgende heard..:
Under the hood, get the grout hackers to prison jobs in the grout PC companies, because these people are too damn good programmers simply.

I think of such attacks but pure nothing, nor of spam should ECTR. Who can program well write a new program, or, if you a new engine for a game.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:13 am 

Hei

What I also go through something like my confused head, you should really not wake sleeping dogs, but what I've been over lays:

was in the mods even put a hidden virus, etc.? Or rather less. Since the very beginning, as I have not led this site, I was already on so-called nude patchessite because I once had such a similar problem. The problem did not occur when I visited this site, I only had problems when I had this mod incorporated into the game, these were so-called Adult - Mods.
Can imagine that so many sites not Adult - leads more mods.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So what is already possible Nude Mod, but on the other hand, one can assume that this Nudemods be used not only by a person but also by others.

And if a mod software infected with a virus, or otherwise influence one negative was the PC, then that was quickly making the rounds on the forums.

Some 85% of our nude patches I did back then and even today Nudecreator (with permission of the mod-authors understood Very Happy ).

But so far has never been something known, either in Nudecreator, still with us. So I'll give green light times.

As for the hackers, the true that some very smart Verbuuung be adjusted according to their deed of their respective companies to plug their security holes.

There are also hacking case where hackers geziehlt in company computers to download there harmless files, and then send the Firemn again, as evidence that the firewall is still dependent nciht secure. In the same breath offer the hacker to then make sure the firewall.

There are just people everywhere for making such a possibility money.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:56 am 

Tjo so ...

* * Air gets

The world really is no system of security has been already shown a couple of times. But the CIA's main computer in Amiland has already been hacked at least 2 times, the Ministry of Defence had at least one time and the FBI NEN schonmal hacker in their computers.
Even our federal computers were already chopped came last or second last year in the news, from the Chinese!

And what was that again with the customer data Telekom, well, who remembers?

The internet is a Swiss cheese security gaps in terms!
So you have to wonder for anything that happened tagtag.
I do not know anyone who knows the Forum
http://www.myths-and-legends.net/ , formerly known as the unofficial Morrowind forum. The current incarnation is the third or fourth and went almost completely lost even once!
Our first Main Admin had provided also for the web space, wanted to make the site from now on because the same tight, no more buck.
We are on IRC for hours about negotiating a solution, to have finally taken a Userin the matter in hand. That went well for about a year, they had to give reasons familiars from the site. The site then went to the ownership over any other admins who got from the former Main Admin server space. By the time we had even an index Page (lobby) and some other nice things. This then went to 1 1 / 2 to 2 years lost along with approximately half of the data, when one day the server was hacked. Actually, a different forum, similar to World of Players are killed, there was only one of our collateral damage.
What do we do? The Forum has been reconstructed from fragments and an old backup and ran a few years so, but it never again attained its former Grou.
Closing Ulich, we gave the old forum and the old design to completely and built a new obrigen at the address. This resulted from a survey because we needed a new name. (The new domain name was I think one of my suggestions ... Very Happy )
Currently, the Forum exists as a side note nurnoch meeting place of friends, because there is virtually no new applications are more and is, like this one, in private hands and being cared liebsam.
There was even recently some experiments the forum to hack, but that could be averted and spambots come with us garnet more pure, because new members, if then only from friends or by invitation of existing users will be registered .
Is not a good possibility if you want to bring new people into the forum, but we also do not like here to offer what are all out afterwards.

To the virus in mods: It's not uncommon.
90% of all data on P2P servers are somewhere viruses loaded, especially when it comes to things XXX. Whether these are mods, movies, games or entire Bildersmmlungen now.

An example were the Games of thriXXX gaming content to constantly bring out new updates for their new games.
Fall, many fall for these fake updates that come out once it is known what will be the next version number, or even just invent a fix.
If you are looking for something like that, I suggest you look at the uploads in forums that are almost 100% virus free. (The crack is beige supplies, has indeed been recognized by some Antivirenproggs as a trojan, but a harmless of the application software pretends the game, that's the application, there are no other data to the network-wide.)
The other looked P2P or torrent sites are usually datenmull look with ner exe file all like the real game, but if one triggers the exe file is the so-as when one syringe ne NEM people are with Pest negroes! The PC will not melt so many viruses, worms and Trojans, there is already really a miracle.
Still can occur that can be honest wegschmeiuen his PC, because some viruses are real Hardwarevernicheter burn while others participate in its software structure of certain parts or areas of memory, you will get rid of the nieee.
Some also blow up the boot sector of hard disks and make them as useless, or they manipulate the Luftersteuerung and some other data in the BIOS and leave the board, the CPU, memory, power supply or other parts of the PC simply fry.

* Again, air gets ...*

As for the mods, is right. No Modanbieter NEN Mod was put on his site, if there was a virus in it ware. It can happen, but at latest after the first reports, the mod is gone!
Now go off and check out many of the submitted mods first before they put it online, hence the delay times before a mod finds its way into the databases of the providers. Ulich closing the PCs today are all uncertain, as can cleave fast times what was not planned

So, enough of writing mania. It is Sunday and I had something else in mind.
It reads. ;.)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]