>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Guild wars nude
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Vantica
@ xennex

This is really kewl because the person has reacted on it. I will then upload the days a few times for different textures charas. I schatzemal best on a image hoster or so. Do I have a look, maybe I simply pack my space craft and DL next to the textures.

So long,
Vantica

Hi Vantica if you like the textures with the TexMod memory, you can optionally save as a jpg.

If you like tinkering with NEN-Link DI, Can I download the files with 'NEM Dl-manager where I can stop the DL and can continue again later.

Nude Mod xennex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Servus
If you want the textures work of Guild Wars, which I advised you to save it as *. dds as you can Glanzefekte of deposits
on Alpha channel edit (quote at least among players' deposits so I have to heroically deposits have never tried) to do so can be the one glantzt
as in aluminum paper gewikellt Re:. Guild wars nude ,or the brilliant shades you remove all gloss black texture = efects of rustung.
Skar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 am 

Skar @
Have you had experiences with the modding because of the deposits? Were you a Nudemodding you trust?
If so then I was to ask you the texture proposition for joining, at least I have been Re: Guild wars nude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm 

Have the same problem as you have a lousy drawing Crying or Very sad .
Although I know how to make a nude patch with TexMod created for GW, but it fails because of my drawing. Re: Guild wars nude
But maybe I can give example then A few tips is
When you edit the textures in the alpha channel add / remove gloss / ( by Schwartz to share weiu einfarbt The brighter the stronger the gloss)
If TexMod share in logging mode displays greenish-transparent they can be most make clear by the shades in the texture alpha channel black.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm 

Skar

If TexMod share in LoggingMode greenish-transparent display, you can usually make it clear by the shades in the texture alpha channel black. mode

The scenario is when I find the whole in a Chara Rustung Marks is in logging mode in Alpha, make it black is no longer visible and I see right through the skin texture? Then I needed a Abander Namely only the touch and a evoila nude mod ..... sounds to me nu unfortunately a bit too easy Re: Guild wars nude but if so ... then I must have the body textures despatch on

Vantica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 am 

It's that simple, unfortunately not, most are deposits in logging mode, Namely, completely green represented
and not transparent-green heist what they can not be make transparent Re: Guild wars nude .In most cases, short are the only parts
the example rustung luxon the trousers of the elements you can daruch the skirt a little.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:25 pm 

in addition. Since yesterday is a nude patch for Guild Wars online.
The nude patch is from shyguy19.

This is an impudent, Livia and Jora nude patch still comes from me
I'm just randomly gestouen to this page when I'm frightened found that NC is gone ...

In any event, by creating the nude patches for GW not only theoretically but practically that is very possible:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3692/numodct7.jpg
is a Disadvantage and remains just that such a patch (up to one that acts on non-player characters), are designed very much individually.

Oh yes, this is my first post here. Hello, everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 am 

hei eddyboy

Greetings: So who do you want, we will remove this nude patch from the list.
So who sends us someone nen patch, correct with a record of this was from Him, we must assume that this is. You can contact us as not blame, and in general we ask the modders, if we can put inside your mods, Depending on whom we can then find them. It is your right excite you, Who is this mod from you, and another says it is from Him.
In all other respects, I'm here again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm 

Eddyboy

has written the following:

in addition. Since yesterday is a nude patch for Guild Wars online.
The nude patch is from shyguy19.

This is an impudent, Livia and Jora nude patch still comes from me
I'm just randomly gestouen to this page when I'm frightened found that NC is gone ...

In any event, by creating the nude patches for GW not only theoretically but practically that is very possible:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3692/numodct7.jpg
is a Disadvantage and remains just that such a patch (up to one that acts on non-player characters), are designed very much individually.

Oh yes, this is my first post here. Hello, everyone.

Please apologize most. I have printed here a bit ambiguous.

When I said that the nude patch shyguy19 is from, I actually meant that shyguy19 has sent me the patch.
As a writer I stand in the download section some Eddy_johnson. That name I have from the readme file.

So if this one will be Ruffels part, it comes at me. Last shyguy19 in peace. I am the guilty, but only a limit how.
Look in the download section after. It contains everything in there correctly.
From this Re: Guild wars nude and Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 am 

Well, that was probably a little different ruber, as I had intended. Ich finds Particularly non-tragic that runs under the patch of assumed name of the smart border, well, is that he still runs although NC is gone.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next