Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi All

This is unfortunately not a corner where his luck wishes, greeting or just for someone liked something to thank.

Although one can make in the threads (topics), but sometimes takes a while to read everything voralledem when 1 week was not online.

So did my little personality times put a poll in the forum what you were think of such a corner.

But the decision is at the end of course with the excellent Nude Mod and administrators.

1 Therefore equal to my first thanks to both Nude Mod and admins,

Darfur that here everything runs as neat and it is supplied with everything here.

2 and you all the best for your birthday

PS: Customize supervisor was pretty slimy, not even those who slips.

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod

Your idea is so good so far, this is the thank you I have seen already in other forums, there is under the avatar how many times someone has thanked.
Unfortunately I am not sure but I think (without liability) is what we have described jrgendwo times whether this is feasible for us.
How is me, this is our system only, whom we have a new theme - were Ьberblick open up, but I did say there's nothing.

This, too, with the desire Gluck:
nothing against your proposal, you can always consider writing talk. Whom I see as: Begrussungs - Thread, in most cases, the posted Begrussung into getting to where it was intended.

Who do we have to find something in the way Karma points are awarded, this product can certainly good, because they had always shown regardless of how much is posted.

In principle I am not opposed to one who then fulfilled its meaning. Let's see what our members think of that.

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:24 pm 

Well, as far as the thank, I once had searched for an appropriate mod, but have not been found.

The only forums that have something like this are the forums with the vBulletin software. For PHP I abe such a mod not found.
As a replacement I had therefore included the karma system.

The other possibility could be the renown and reputation system, but for our product ratios a bit too large.

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am 

Hi you,
think the idea is also good ... Only if goods possible.
, What is this renown reputation system?
* Wink *

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 am 

Well, as far as the thank, so I once searched for a similar mod, but have not been found.

The only forums that have something like this are the forums with the vBulletin software. For PHP I abe such a mod not found.
As a replacement I had therefore included the karma system.

The other possibility could be the renown and reputation system, but for our product ratios a bit too large.

Hi

have actually only read today really. What I like as engraved in my Schweinsauglein:

For our ratios too large? I'm shocked.

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 am 

A description of this system were able to read it:
https: / / www.phpbb.de/community/viewtopic.php?t=102626start=0postdays=0postorder=aschighlight=renomee

An example of this mod you have this forum here: Is the Forum of Modentwicklers:
http://www.frikadelle-am-ohr.de/

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm 

Hi you,
I like, but now understand what to think to much more refined ... Looks like this is worth it if only in a fourm that is visited very much, but it would not matter to me, was here to make good;)
* Wink *

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 pm 

Hi

Well apart from this mod so other sides by Wen I see, so I can say that in our runs but always something. We had probably already over 10,000 members, just use our site does not know whom they are not actively engage in our forums. 10 Neuamelder scream safe 4 the same for the user group, without even briefly introduce here. are

This year, as I see it either way no big Modifications longer on our side. But suggestions are always welcome.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]