1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Goodbye Germany?
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

I do not know if you have already heard this. Now, will the so-beloved EU and a EU import taxes.
So this is indeed the height of impudence, but I have to say yet again, not even Hitler was so great mad. Where will it still went down? Have you really no coal to go on vacation, or you get this then from the EU?

That was hot, this your normal state tax as well as retaining EU - Do you needed to pay tax?

Who is now the EU employee Board stooges etc. so looks are all overfed stocking. I could well imagine the notes in this club each one may, at its Gutdunken.

Your top gurus, although at the moment, however, but for how long?

Then it's all right that we demand in the future in nude mod no donations, or money grol.
Next, what will come to you to draw the last Kupfermuntzen out of the bag?

Post subject: Re Goodbye Germany?
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 am 

Hi,

Well, either you do NEN upper middle class job and fahrst once a year after drinking the malls, or are you having a normal job and you have to see how you can go on a holiday.

According to the alcohol tax increases yet orderly, then security again something for smokers.

Who weiu what is to come from and where that leads. I think in the wrong direction, but I'm not a politician.

In a Germany in which I were politicians were children Schander never see more daylight gefangnissstangen without, and are punished not less than piracy.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm 

Sey7
Hi,

Well, either you do NEN upper middle class job and fahrst once a year drinking for after Malle, or you are you having a normal job and have to look like you vacation can do.

According to the alcohol tax increases yet orderly, then security again something for smokers.

Who weiu what is to come from and where that leads. I think in the wrong direction, but I'm not a politician.

In a Germany in which I were politicians were children Schander never see more daylight gefangnissstangen without, and are punished not less than piracy.

Hi Sey7

I'll give you right. Children Schander / murderers have no place in my eyes. For such imports should be the death penalty, and I think I am not alone. But no, there is told in court, so bad young parents not in tact, and those Mull. Yes it is interested in the geschandete, or killed a child? I do not think so. And most of all, yes, this child is not to blame.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm 

hi

I'm also for the death penalty for people being infected, because the children have been abused co. whose life is destroyed.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 am 

Man if one reads the so-because you will not at all as hard work go more IV receiver honest.
Yes I know, it is there must be a part of the problem and others for mitzahlen one and all, but see it this way:
It is coming soon nurnoch part-time or hunger-wage jobs where to apply for one nevertheless incidentally Hartz IV need to come over to the round.
Well, as I see a colleague or relative, as long as each have for the job or NEN alleien can live with the money coming mostly uberm month. Too expensive hobbies but are still not there, in the case of my colleagues on the savings level s car, in the case of my relatives who are smarter than the average, save for the time when they had their first child, who NEN plan!

Still, if you will soon lose more than 60% of wages in taxes and the rest still rent, electricity, etc., and possibly even the care of his car or family must maintain what is necessary to live for then? (Is something exaggerated but if it continues like this will happen)

honest, the workplace of today is from year to year unatraktiver in Germany ... -.-

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain

Right. And this is what begreiffen I can not, and can never be begreiffen. Write your state before you save and save again.
How do you want to do this? There where no more is because there is really nothing more to save.
And just as the fly in the pepper, we save Swiss, too, but not to Darfur to take our savings in the EU, the greedy throat. You can visit the vehicles to which they drive the average consumer could save in the present situation until his death, but such a vehicle he was then not yet fortune.
The Germans had earlier still good ideas because we had to laugh even consider writing Swiss. I can still remember when one could read in our newspaper:
German sought help from social services, money, because he has no wife at home and go to the brothel because he or she a sexual have emergency that was good .
Something else see the EU comes to mind to all the EU - to bring countries in the total ruin. Your Merkel is indeed a total Befurworterin the EU, well it's not need to pay yourself, yes, the people Darfur state. Even your resin 4 is a total Fehlberechnug.

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

The Hartz IV, we owe this Schroder.
The ass has done everything broken and then sold abroad as a director of Gaspromp or how the heiuen in Russia and laughed my ass off about the stupid Germans who have swallowed his Agenda 2010 because he whined so long to all agreed.
From this agenda, 2010 is nothing more remained auuer the Hartz IV and unfortunately, the government always has the path of least resistance, that is the wrong track finished by someone else a deal of what he had no plan as havoc. Already Convert
I can take my life too, but it is not better, and the politicians is not art but an early computing application criterion I have the feeling ... -.-

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 am 

Hi Bloody_Kain

Yes, such an ass as we once asked the Federal Council. But he has also screamed: the boat is far from complete! Where he is today, he went into the bush.

And what is it today? A Ьberbevolkerung, and there is no end to see from.
Am not quite sure, but about 1982 we had the Schwarzenbach initiative, which had prevented this very Ьberbevolkern, I was already for this Iniative, but unfortunately one was at that time already regarded as Rassit whom IF THE ABOVE thought. Today, many actually think as I did, only now it's too late already.

Bloody_Kain. I can tell you one thing. I'm glad to be not more than twenty years young today, and must deny a living through work.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 am 

Hi people.
Yes, the work today in Deustchland is hard. Myself am employee. Since you have damn it difficult to even approxi on a green branch to come, and that to keep it.

And the agency is driven on a strong forward. The employers are themselves almost no one, but can be set only via Leiharbeitsfimren.

In another company where I was before, were of the entire workforce of approximately 90% of temporary workers. The rest were administrative and layer Fuhrer e.g. But the production itself all just temporary workers.

And the economy Kriese has accelerated the process even more.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm 

Hi people.
Yes, the work today in Deustchland is hard. Myself am employee. Since you have damn it difficult to even approxi on a green branch to come, and that to keep it.

And the agency is driven on a strong forward. The employers are themselves almost no one, but can be set only via Leiharbeitsfimren.

In another company where I was before, were of the entire workforce of approximately 90% of temporary workers. The rest were administrative and layer Fuhrer e.g. But the production itself all just temporary workers.

And the economy Kriese has accelerated the process even more.

Hi Michael
we have here in Switzerland the same way. What is worse, is among the contract workers vigorously printed wage, so more work for less pay.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next