All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So here's a small report of my adventures at the Games in Cologne Com ...
... Or, as I am an embarrassment of a game show!

So it was really impressive. 4 giant warehouses, a lot of chaos and events.

First, my brother has me, after a night without sleep all day trying to painfully has to stand on his feet, dragged to the Capcom booth. On the plan, the new Monster Hunter stood for the Wii. Must say garnet looked so bad and there was even a multiplayer mode.
While he thus a small test match, queue up after 10 minutes, has made, I've brought along with a few things Videokammera filmed and looked over his shoulder.

Next, we are then to EA booth at the end of the hall, 3 inputs, 3 giant snakes! made Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age and a are 3 other games (Saboteur, Brutal Legend and Deep Space Extraction)
We have and approximately ne-half to one hour in the queue of Dragon Age and I n few times verge to work together. Lack of sleep and we seemed to me that sugar in the cellar. Man I had never been sooooo tired in my life! When we finally got a turn and I had an unfinished game in front of me beaten, some opponents, noticed another 5 minutes of plot and there was the demo ended. Previously in the queue still has a small Paclchen distributed with promotional gifts. Stood on it: In order to protect you against the Bose. Hmm, I thought, for condoms are a bit too grou! Very Happy
What was it? An inflatable plastic sword!
This was for me one poster and ne 30-day trial version of Casperski Internet Security.

There were some events as I said, EA had ne GIANTS constructed groyne, made sweepstakes, and sometimes like an American stood on the stage and explained quite funny in English the game Saboteur.

There were also NEN stand for the new Battlefield Bad Company 2, and C C4 was praised, but seeing as there were only NEN Trailer. Also from the Knights of the Old Republic MMORPG Thats has not a full game, or at least a trial level, but only to see concept arts and trailers, boring!

Then we came to the huge blizzard booth!
Even with stage and Leimwanden quote Lautstark the trailer of WoW were shown. Unfortunately at the time going on stage nothing.
To see gabs in nem show business Starcraft II does not look bad, and admired in nem shielded area gabs ne demo of Diablo 3 ... Well, if you have the nerve to 3 hours in snake-ne will be required that we did not have. Then went on a search for what to feed, but with prices as follows: a beef burger with ketchup 6 € or a pepperoni pizza stuck 4tel 5.60 Ђ we passed the appetite, because we were too stingy. zuruckgreifen XD

Well, I had to emergency ration with: liquor bar and bottled water. Nevertheless, my sugar was still n bissl weak, so precious to job status and even something as gabs also dusted ne tute Gummibarchen and deposited. Then we went back.
Nintendo had ne riiesen event, but many children games, not even my Metroid Another M could be seen anywhere.
Much Wii Sports, etc.
Next they were in a rush by the two other halls, but everywhere where it was interesting, 2 - 3 hours in the queue. Since we both were hungry and had KO, we then toddled off and are in the city.

There we are then first time after MECC (we had the Burger King knew was just around the corner, we had gone there Very Happy ) and then in the city. My brother first time since Game Stop, which bring to gaming.
Then we moved to Neumarkt, where does that tell you something, and then download it to Games Workshop. Have me a plastic package 40k orcs and an orc Mek with special force field gehold, which I will paint them in the nearest time.

Tjo direction and then the subway back to the station and into the next train home. Had only half an hour before we are finally getting NEN seat next to two Japanese. One of them was probably the kip, he had laid his head on the small shelf by the window and had his eyes closed. Particularly convenient that is surely not have been.
Well I have at home first then drink something, I move the water was out, and first time in bed. 'm Still a little Groggie and hope I can by kip tonight.
Notepad entry: never go on ne event if you have the night VOH not slept, you messing with your whining every mood! xD
hope my brother could ignore drub. type

Tjo that's it operate for over on my way to the GC, the video it will certainly not stop there, I'm not the Cam, but we made recordings only by a hall.
Was to a beautiful little adventure, but after time I'll do some things differently, eg more to feed and take to drink, breakfast and bring something TRIM suues for emergencies. Very Happy

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain.

Dan was indeed your visit to the GC so not so exciting.

This is sometimes such a reason why I avoid those shows.
A big crowding, and then you have to queue for several hours where there is something really interesting.

But as long as you have fun has it been worth it anyway for you somehow.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2