New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

8/25/10 *State of the Futa Address*

A Brief Summary on where I'm at, and what I've been doing - AND perhaps some homework for the community.

But in all seriousness there have been several factors contributing to me not working on the addon.

1. The Tools:

Wow was really not meant to be modded in such a manner. So In order to get the addon to work, I sort of had to jump through some hoops to get this appendage positioned correctly. So when it came to getting "an attempt" that looked remotely correct, I just let it be.

Each attempt for positioning, with the current tools took about 10 Minutes to complete, and then to preview in the model viewer.

When it comes to working and tweaking positioning, vertices, and proportions in 3D, you tend to do quite a bit. If each little tweak takes about 10 Minutes to complete, that adds up to a LOT of wasted time.

2. Lack of Rewards:

While this is one of the most viewed threads for it's age, I haven't really got much OUT of creating this add-on other than a few immature giggles as I troll Moonguard pointing at alliance avatars in goldshire yelling "SINNER! *snicker snicker* ... hehehe... that's not a dagger you have equipt *snicker*"

And let's face it - in the long run <.< While I'll be a happy person this won't get me much. So I'm looking into a second life project, where I could actually "Show" my work, and maybe make some actual cash! While working on some 3D Work I can actually SHOW in a portfolio (Unless I want to work for a website like 3DGSPOT .... which .... I wonder if they're hiring /ponder)

It was an idea that popped up in my head while browsing futanari palace, and after I made an oblivion mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32113

... Oh yes ... Oblivion ... Hurray for

A. Better Tools that makes scaling and positioning a breeze
B. More Details
C. Multitextured Shaders (You mean you can control where the shine is ?!?!?!)
D. Normal Maps, for all those lovely Sagging Skins, Folded Wrinkles and Pulsing Veins

I'll see what I can do to look into this project again, I've learned a lot about creating and baking some relatively quick texture maps. I'm considering working on that Second Life Project, and with some time, I'm sure it would be easy to convert what I make for second life into .MPQ patches.

(oh and here's a link to my second life works in progress:

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea ... stom-Prims )

THE DIFFICULT PART -

Is positioning the socket points - There MIGHT be a tool out there on MMOWNED that someone has made since my first attempts, that works. If someone knows of an application by all means hit me up in a private message.

But here you go (I'll probably put this on the original post) there is a long thought out history and answer as to what's going on with me

.... oh and I also find it kind of hard to believe that I'm the only one in about a year who has though of creating such an addon >.> there has to be someone else out there - it seems like there's about 100 billion different How Biggest Can We Make Breastesess mods out there >.>

Just Sayin'

Also this suggestion was made:

"Maybe with some bouncing animation? I'm not sure if that's possible or not, but it'd be awesome!<3"

If someone could get me a tutorial on importing weapons with animations, I would do this in a heartbeat. So far, I haven't seen anything D:

BUT - there are some lovely plugins for max on importing animations for the .m3 format for SCII, I wonder if they would work with the .m2 format

5/13/10-*More Machinama*

Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

Sorry for the lack of patches gang - to be honest, my secret pervy arts have taken a turn for a more dynamic form of expression -

I've been focusing more on animating, and modeling a bit more - Here are Three Videos to show the fruit of my labor.

I'm honestly not sure if I should keep posting things here, or move this to the General Art Forums or the Screenshot Manipulation Threads.

While I did manipulate the Game File to get the base model (Which by NO means is a finished product) - I wouldn't consider this a manipulation but something very very new.

Before you watch these please note:
No... these will not work in game
No... I probably won't be working on any patches for ... ever? ish?
Yes ... I would be interested in hearing lady voice over work done by the community (Hey... I'm a perv >_>)
Feel free to critique, but please do so realizing the character model is a realllly rough sketch and is in no way a polished final piece

Gravity Happens - A Video To Show Some Flopping and Bouncing
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmehzmdnnnl

Some Expansion
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmmjyz2mrtj

and

We'll call this a Tech Demo, it shows off a lot of animationy stuff
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n0tj02jnton

2/19/10 -

BE - HUMAN - AND - NE PATCHES -

*NOTE!*
The Flesh Tones will NOT match - it just changes each of these character's sheath points to their crotches - if anyone knows how I can swap out the texture files with my P.mpq, so I can stuff the MPQ with the proper correct skin tone .BLP - please hit me up -

Oops - never mind ... I fixed this .... you can now get a purple-ness file down below

Yes this is STILL the Macro version - I have not worked on the other variations - I figure I would just stick to the one for now since I am so so so busy with everything else - the hardest part of this is adjusting that socket point, so I'd figure I'd knock that part out first since it's sooo hard :C

Also - it is VERY hard to get a standardized size for all the races - each race has different scale settings for their weapons -(I'm trying >_> Blood Elves really just have small small weapons)

Step 1:

If you're making a Human First Go Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?diqnytzzneo

This is the Correct BE Patch -

Pop the Patches where you need to (the Data Folder)

For Purple NE-ness Instead of using the BE file you need to go here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ylnm2imgmnz

(you can not use BOTH at the same time .... yet...)

Step 2

Go Here For Humans:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzjwmk3wnjg

Go Here for Night Elves:

http://www.mediafire.com/?elyqd1me2j1

(note - I was having problems making it centered - the big one is more centered but DANG it's huge ... the small one is a bit off center but is less huge - NE Weapons scale a bit crazy O_O)

Pop that extra MPQ where it needs to go (the Data Folder)

Step 3:

Make a Human or a Night Elf that can use a Dagger

Step 4:

Farm up 55 copper - buy a Dirk from the Weapons Guy at the starting areas-

Voila! Pennnnnnis

===============

12/05/09

Hey Gang, with holiday, moving, and lots of work plans coming up, I'm going to need to put this project on a Official Announced Hiatus

BUT, there's some fun stuff to keep you guys tied over. I've been messing around a LOT more on animation with these models than I have been with implementing them in game >_< BUT, I hope you guys enjoy what you see, and I figured I might as well share what I've been fiddling around with

I'll get a Blood Elf Example Next (Probably in like 2-3 Hours) , and hopefully after the move, I'll get some of this stuff in game >_<

Draenei Preview Compilation:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/593/Futa-Test-2

(And Yes... the sounds are from Bible Black >_>)

Wait a minute - THIS isn't a Blood Elf?!?!

Human (just for fun) Preview Compilation:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/592/Futa-Test

Art Credits:
nude patch - SwiftLippin -
Character Mods - magius -

11/27/09

Wow, it's been a month O_O

Here's what I've been working on - feel free to let me know which ones you like ^_^

Not sure yet if I should implement all of these. Let me know which of the six you like the most! Also, if there's something you have reference on - feel free to post something in a reply!

Here"s Some Better Views:

=============================

10/27/09

The Patch

Test It Out For Yourself!

Just put the Patch-O and P files in your Data Folder -

Currently this patch only works with Blood Elf Females -

Just Make a BE Rogue and use these patches -

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e1d4 ... f6e8ebb871

-----------------
Summary
-----------------

Hey there! So, I've been trolling around these threads for quite some time - mostly because I want to learn to create my own armour - and .. I've been taking advantage of the naughty naughty patches you all have here, and it hit me!

*Disclaimer*

I am sorry if this is too large for most people. These are the "Angel Blade" Ladies. If you have an idea or some advice, or just, an picture of something you would like to see me try to re-create, Let me know! Oh and please ANIME-ESQUE only. I really really do NOT want real life reference >_<

Please PM me, and I'll hit you up with the model and the texture files if you feel you're up to teh task. Be wary! These are some pretty biiiiig ladies to handle! So I hope you're ready!

OH! And the model used in these are Magius' High Res Dreanei Model -Sorry giving credit where credit is due. (it's my fave DR Model ^_^)

Last edited by on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 36 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

kathras wrote:
The geoid trick Trollpaxton mentions to get it to disappear when you throw on a dress works great too. But is the dress-legs model available for edits such that one could give it a nice bulge?
Er...sure, the dress is editable.

kathras wrote:
Barring that, is there some way to get the current dress texture to be applied to an attached model so you could just paste the bulge on top of a dress?
I think it would be extremely hard to get that to work--you'd assuredly have a nasty seam.

kathras wrote:
Unfortunately, when I try it using Seskins' non-shiny XL blood elf model the original model turns a nasty shade of lime green while the cock is strangely unaffected. Any ideas what could be causing that?
On the NON shiny one? Ugh. Probably just a bug in my shit. If you send me the model I'll take a look at it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 am 

is there any way to adjust the values so this is useable by other models? ive tried a few options of bloodelf body models and it doesnt work with any of them. i am pretty sure thats cuz TP's tool alters the default model and any patch i apply is overwriting the default model thats been "fixed".

so is it possible to adjust trollpaxtons tool to ... ____
A) "Fix" other models of choice ?
B) Reverse the changes done to the default model?

i love the work done so far Futamagus u are the master magician of futa ^_^ some magicians pull rabbits outta hats and u turn daggers into large shiny futacocks Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 am 

Updated for Human Females -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 am 

Well that's just strange, it wouldn't work in windows media player for me, nor divx. Then i downloaded Vlc and it worked fine. Good stuff by the way, I cannot wait to see some finished product.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am 

May I suggest making a guide for people to make their own? The two most common requests are "can you make it a different size" and "can you make one for model X instead". If you make a guide, people will have no excuse, they can just make it themselves. Unless I'm mistaken, you just use that MES thing, which sets the attachment point and weapon size for a model. And the blp which textures the model. Shouldn't be too hard for people to do themselves if given some advice. Seems to me to be the most reasonable course of action, considering you'll never please everyone. That's assuming you care to put any more work into it at all. I dunno if I would given all the complaints here.

OR... you can demand $50 per edit. See if people will put their money where their mouth is.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 pm 

Chaisy wrote:
Should be fixed now. And I added a half-size version, which is still probably much larger than the male average IRL Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* . Btw, its still Futamagus's mod, I just edited scale and attachment point, which is very easy compared to making a new model.

Oh yeah, now you REALLY shouldn't need a patch-L or patch-P, in response to a couple posts above this one.

Sadly it still needs patch P otherwise you just have a dagger stabbed through your crotch *Ouch!*

but i do have 1 question, i've been modding using Redaxle's M2mod tool and blender, is there any chance you could explain how to move the sheathing point and make the weapon scale bigger? if even possible in blender Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* so i can make it work with my body mod ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm 

MaxZero wrote:
Please don't use imagevenue for your pictures. I hate having my anti-virus program popping up saying it has to block it's advertisements because of a trojan or malware that is hidden in the ads.

Which photo sharing website do you guys recommend?

I would be more than happy to re-upload all of my photos again to a more browse friendly website.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm 

In your darkest light, or in your lightest dark.
You were prepared to fight the invisible spark.

Hang in there man Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 pm 

futamagus did you made maybe smaller futa cocks for night elfs like on you made for blood elf Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28
 >> Next