Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Siegfried wrote:

How have you done to make the penis may be in the game? I do not appear =(

rename Patch-P.MPQ => patch-P.MPQ...try again

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Olaf wrote:
I was under the impression you could only pull pieces of existing models to better look like what you want.

yeah you shouldn't create or destroy verts just reshape.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm 

Makes all other blood elf females have there weapons in between there legs. ( At least with 1 handed weapons)

Last edited by on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm 

Morrigane wrote:
What about using the pants of the starting out fits as the item it'll be replacing. That way it's something everyone of every race can easily get ahold of?
Sounds nice, but dno would it work. Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 pm 

Only helms shoulders and weapons have thier own model. Also the first two have thier own model for each race. Everything else is on the character.
(Cloak, gloves, boots, tabard, skirt, ToC belt and pants, jewelry and hair, sleeves around waist, arms, legs.)
Neither of that three follows the crotch or even the waist. Except maybe for weapons on seathed position... until u start hack'n'slashing. Well, thats good for casters but what about the rest of us? Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing*

Anyway, on a selfish note, i would take some lessons from u how to use Glitchy's Mes. It didnt work out for me well.

Why do i feel like its springtime already?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm 

Blaise wrote:
But if this thing is a bitch already, then don't bother. Guess your futa fans take the importance right now. :p

I think whatever he would like to make takes importance, not "fans" persay. He's taking the time to make it and I'm grateful that our many wonderful modders and skinners do.

Thanks for your efforts and we love your work =)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 am 

http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... 1074lo.jpg

I like the last on the right the most. Looks at least realistic ;o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 am 

wow man thats exactly what we need Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* and they arent too big at all in my opinion :] i preffer the one for the draenei with the balls personally. i also can use 3d studio max and photoshop if theres anything i can do to assist. i wonder if its possible to set it so it can be used with marbles curvacious mods :O like perhaps texture and add the mesh to pants or something that are otherwise set to transparent. im not sure if theres any other way to make it an addon but even as a full 3d model its hot as hell and needs to be done Re: Futamagus' Fut-a-rama -BE/HU/NE-8/25/10-*More Blabbing* >.> maybe u could make a couple sizes maybe an even thicker version too ;]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm 

Ty for somthing a lot been waiting for , i am a pc noob but i got this idea that it must be a lot easier to change some excisting gear so that it looks like a cock ore/and strapon . i also request this type of skins for demon pets ! Ty for mod !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 pm 

Trollpaxton wrote:
Sorry if I sound rude but I'm not going to post any models. I've already spent about a dozen hours on this and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I can totally relate to this -

I've kind of been hitting a dead end with my edits, and haven't been as "into" working on the patch as much lately.

I've been having a lot of real life concerns as of late - and I'm really sorry for the lack of updates, or feedback or responses to anything on my little patch. I'm still making edits and tweaks here and there but I've been having some troubles finding motivation. I'm pretty sure I will pick it up again. I've just had a couple of things on my plate.

Working Overtime, Worried About Moving, and My Family is coming down for the holidays. SO sorry if things are going so slow T_T

I appreciate the works you've done Paxton - I'm just a bit - "Uhhhh durrrrr? What are these big words - Geoset?" There definitely is a language Gap Between Artist and Coder - and there is an even LARGER gap between Modder and Player\Community Member - when it comes to things we can and CAN NOT do. So I'll be working on finding out what my limitations are with the new tool (my BIGGEST hurdle is I don't use 3DS Max) - and relaying those limitations to the community.

I appreciate the feedback and comments I've received.

If anyone has any requests, or reference as to what they'd LIKE to see - visually, as opposed to (race, sex, ect) but more suggestions on STYLE, that would be something I would really be looking for.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 >> Next