Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

VampireKiss wrote:
I now wish I had a Rogue Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Keep going they look lovely. I love what you did with the robes on the sides!

I Think i play me an Rouge up to 80 Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

But in the Moment i?ve been waiting for the Paladin skin Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 am 

With this t10 skin pack I noticed that some belts are completely invisible whereas a few other ones, namely plate belts are like half there and then the lower half is hidden but it makes the skin look all messed up, as the belt texture is still there. Was wondering if you could make it so they are just completely invisible like the rest?

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 pm 

Can you please make a "draenei to seskins be xl" version of: "Human Female to Seskins' Blood Elf Female XL normal Model Edit"? That would be awesome. Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Fokissed wrote:
Any way of making Nightelfs into Blood elfs. I know Zilem has one, but I would really love one that look exactly like Bloodelfs that would be great.

Best to use the request sticky if you're making a request.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 pm 

You only removed the Belt from Hunters Legs for the T10. But not T10.5 and T10.75 Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm 

VampireKiss wrote:
I love these besides the Hunter's chest.. I dunno, never liked the "half exposed" deal, either cover em and be revealing or don't cover them Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes But that is just a personal opinion of course, your skinning is very well done! Keep it up! I hope you'll do the PVP sets when they come out, as that would make many happy.

It will really depend on the time it will take. These skins are taking more time than I originally thought already. However I just started and might find some ways to make the process go faster, so who knows Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

As for the hunter one, it will be changed indeed. I try to stick to the 'lines' of the original blizzard ones whereever possible but the hunter ones don't seem to allow it.

Also a question to other skinners perhaps. I've noticed that, the priest & mage set look different in wowmodelviewer than they do ingame. I edited the robe legs as well, and those modifications show just fine ingame, but not in wowmodelviewer. Any idea how to fix this?

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm 

funk wrote:
Human Female to Seskins' Blood Elf Female XL normal Model Edit :

All credit goes to Seskinsfor making the Blood Elf Female model edit. I only made the conversion MPQ to make Human Females look like Blood Elf Females.
Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes
>> Download (Click Me) <<
last update: 09/01/2010

Nice Mod for Humans, but when i go on my Rogue or a Femal Human Rouge goes in Stealth, the Game crash.perhaps you can fix it.

Greez

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 am 

funk wrote:
updated with paladin set

NICE!!!!! Need This Mod

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am 

Zilem wrote:
I was begining to wunder when you would do so, since Opening-post was almost a Skycracker made mosty of pictures...
and you did it well, and i wunder those red liles seems so familier..., i wunder...

Might just be unlucky, but i heard people complaning alot about rapidshare a few days ago, something with no free Spots open...
(Im not sure if Giving a Max free slots out for Country or Regions, but i im not sure...)
there is Other Files hosts, and i can recomend Megaupload and Mediafire
Both with shorter wait time or none, and both with Download Tracker, and any other good stuff a Decent File host should have as long you have an Account

some people uploaded to RS here with a non-premium account. As I uploaded them with a premium account they should be available at all times (iirc).
As for the lines, maybe it was my subconsciousness then or so, but I couldn't remember seeing those anywhere else :p
Had a double normal line first, made it into a single line, but still found it too 'messy'. This separates every MPQ clearly Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am 

I love these besides the Hunter's chest.. I dunno, never liked the "half exposed" deal, either cover em and be revealing or don't cover them Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes But that is just a personal opinion of course, your skinning is very well done! Keep it up! I hope you'll do the PVP sets when they come out, as that would make many happy.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10
 >> Next