>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Dangoyan wrote:
I seem to have run into this:
Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

While hilarious it does kinda make me shy away from it. All female human NPCs turn out this way.

I'm getting this as well.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 am 

MusashiTemplar wrote:
Hey which model edits do you use for your females? I'm looking for a nice breast high res model edit that has the pointy nipples like that night elf in your screenshot of the modded T10 armors.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 am 

Anyway of getting this updated to work on 4.0.1 please.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:30 am 

Hmm. The chest I created myself (simply completely made transparant) and the leggings are (I think) part of Arohk's sexy armory

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm 

angorn wrote:
Sorry for the noobish question, but I was wondering how to get the nude textures to show up (such as nipples). I have tried different nude skins, but they only show up after I take the armor off. When the armor is on i get the barbie doll effect, with no nipples showing. Is there something i'm doing wrong or do only certain skins work with this? If anyone could suggest a good nude skin it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, great looking armor.

the fault there lies in the nude skin you're using. the naked and wearing-armor textures of the body are different, so u need a nude texture for both. Most recent nude skins have this but some of the old don't, so just try out a different nudeskin to get it to work

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 pm 

funk wrote:
Ah don't worry about Jenn. We're related IRL. That's also why I've put the skins for download here now.
As for the 4 colors I mentionned, yes there was only a dk version here but that's not what I meant. the DK set has 4 colors as well, and I've done all 4. I simply only made a screenshot of 1 color as the other edits are exactly the same (except for the color).Ok, so she's not completely Vanished

Im pretty sure Deathknights only had 3 Colors: Green, Brown, White
are we talking about the same thing?

funk wrote:
As for the options in modelviwer, they are greyed out for me. Can't select them. This might have something to do with a graphics card driver issue I'm having.What issue are you talking about?, Inlight me and i might be able to guide you, but i need some informations

funk wrote:
Also a question to other skinners perhaps. I've noticed that, the priest & mage set look different in wowmodelviewer than they do ingame. I edited the robe legs as well, and those modifications show just fine ingame, but not in wowmodelviewer. Any idea how to fix this?Might be a little error in the item list file (where a wrong skin is picked instead of the right one)

i don't know how to fix it from the Itemlist file...
but you can look for the Textures and use those as dublicates of your skin

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 am 

love it so far.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

If it's an IP problem, Europe here.

Guess ill check here again in a few days, maybe there are some proper sites that have it without silly account-needing-sucking-money requirements. Cuz this is just frustrating. Wasn't planning to pay 7 euros because i need to DL a 6 Mb file due high traffic, i even think they close free member on purpose.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm 

Amazing patch, altho i have found a bit of a bug that basicly scares the living shit out of me.

Using the patch using seskins BE model i'v noticed one of the faces commonly used for NPCs seems to stretch a bit...meaning the mouth is on the nose the nose is between and human eyes while the bloodelf eyes are on the forehead...its quite creepy o.o i'll provide a screenshot next time i see this occur.

Aside from that creepyness >.> AMAZING patch, love it

Note: i downloaded this about 7 hours ago, so yes it is up to date

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm 

Hidden Chinese face textures Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes...it"s a bonus. Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10
 >> Next