Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Moin ersmal.

Since I the artisans in the house I'm bad grade wagging and squeaking bleispuckend march through Цdland, so I make myself so useful.

First, the well-known cheats from Fallout 3 as well as all FUNZ.
The only exception could be the item codes have since there are new items and others may get a different address allocation.

Tested and is working cheat codes:

TGM - God Mode
TCL - Clipping Mode on and off
Unlock - opens sealed doors and terminals, but not always.
Resurrect - revived killed people. WARNING: for the story during the game are the people still died, and if they were hostile before, they are then too.

Everything else I have not tested.

Tips:

There are also quests that DO NOT show up in the quest log, ergo no one to get experience for it.
There is for example a small town half way to NV with NEM Dino in the garden of a motel. When one talks there with ienem Farmer, he asks a mystery to his killed Bramhire air. Every night at midnight will be hearing from drauuen surpluses udn the next morning is one of his cattle dead.

So you have to lay in wait. I would recommend a flame gun because this is something I sometimes tell what it is not, appears only briefly, one of the cattle killed, and then becomes invisible again.
Since a Bramhir to kill not just need a lot of income, must be very careful and timely print the fire button.
Branntwaffen because the measures also burn if they are invisible. Then you can quickly rocket or otherwise change what Grou and do this spirit!
This by-side quest is practically lost when all the critters are out. You have only 2 - 3 attempts per night, then all the critters out and whether this essence then turns up again, ka.

Another tip that I've written elsewhere:
Before you go to Vault 34 (on the way to New Vegas, hard to miss), you concerned about good guns and radiation-resistant armor. The entire vault is contaminated animal and the ghouls are there own caliber.
You have to go in there to the farmers in the area to help, since the radiation Contaminated vapors Reaktorluftung of life which make it difficult. Worried you only so the quest and the equipment in top shape and try it until then. Everything else was just went to your contaminated death.
The reward is in it a full armory with some Ьberraschungen, if you live long enough. ;)

I myself do not habs unfortunately ncoh done. Twisted Evil

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

• The Brahminquest. I had sold the spirit before he killed the first Brahmin. Eyes on the minimap and a good eye for the environment to help there. Re: Fallout Vegas new tips and cheats. Spoiler Warning!

• If I have quests that do not show up in your log, looks at your notes. There, she often gets useful information.

• Itemcheats for normal Equipment will also work. I have tested for my report in another forum once. Sometimes there are also special Equipment, such as Railys Rangerrustung. On the need to renounce their Venegance-Gaitlinglaser but. Very Happy

• Tip: Watch your companions and their quests. Let them wait for quiet times, not the umnieten it to you a contact person with whom she still wanted to act. Just enter ofters times from short comments.

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 am 

vorallen one must watch what you bears
With a RNK Rustung Brotherhood to fight = Re: Fallout Vegas new tips and cheats. Spoiler Warning!
Or if you shall go to Cesar umbedingt create their RЬstung else the wars with the contact person Re: Fallout Vegas new tips and cheats. Spoiler Warning! , The melee weapon of the Legion is the hammer to the camp have been dirty extinguished because Quest

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 pm 

You can get a pardon from the Legion. I guess that depends, along with Benny. If this is not in his suite kills, yes it is aligned to Legion field, but you just have to pursue further.
When I killed him once (thank's Black Widow), I did not get the pardon.
The Benny is the only thing that strikes me as schlussig explanation.
Otherwise, the true with the corresponding Russi already. You get a warning but if you dress in such a port.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 am 

Sun habs game yesterday also.

I am a Goodguy been, but I found it a pity that I had to cheat at the end of both the Brotherhood and the RNK so that Mr. House wins. The Legion was deceiving no problem, I did not at all. However, I turn now to the spieu. NEN have started new Chara and this time is the one really nasty bitch! a drug addicts Raider bride par Exelance. Very Happy Ьbrigens, Benny I be crucified, an interesting Spau was hung as the seen. Found that very suitable for the gnzen Дrger I had with the.
The end incidentally depends on what you have done so all the people are and how to talk to you. Jeh from place to place and person you get a different ending missed. 'm Already looking forward to next DLCs and whether the verschuttete northern corridor will again play a role ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]