Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Fallout 3 Good mods?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Sop, I tried 2 questions about mods, or do I search 2 Modfunktionen.

To the first, there since the old box (Agathe), which has its own radio wave in Fallout 3. Now I ask Wolte, it is somehow possible on its own frequency to send? So which one einfugt own songs, but they will not play about the New Radio Galaxy, but its own frequency and you have so his own radio station to bring Цdland? (Was announce even talk ^ ^)

And the second point I want to ask if you can double deposits anyway. I ask is that if one has for such a rare rustung this but nothing can repair auser Siebe, then yes it would be useful to have this rustung. But I'm more concerned with the problem I like my team members (Angel and Krystal) like to give the same rustung Wurd. The Rustung is however a mod. I can clone it somehow so I did it 3 times? I hope you understand what I mean.

Many thanks for your help and I hope they fit mod 2 questions in this topic (=

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Unique deposits you can usually just my collectors / handlers for repair. In New Fallout Vegas they have inserted a perk that can repair these items with similar types of items. double
deposits in my view you can only cheat.

• open with [^] the console and then the following line.

• Player.additem ????? ?

• [ENTER]

The first 4-5 question marks indicate the ItemCode, the last question mark is in the desired amount.
What do you mean Russian?

Go to Radio devinitiv I know that you can replace MP3s. I think there is a mod that puts a its own radio station of charge. Whether there but can also make announcements, pointing I honestly do not. Fallout on Nexus Radio is available with the search query, incidentally, more than 100 entries. I'm so busy but not otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 am 

Little witch has written the following:
Unique deposits you can usually just my collectors / handlers for repair. In New Fallout Vegas they have inserted a perk that can repair these items with similar types of items. double
deposits in my view you can only cheat.

• open with [^] the console and then the following line.

• Player.additem ????? ?

• [ENTER]

The first 4-5 question marks indicate the ItemCode, the last question mark is in the desired amount.
What do you mean Russian?

Go to Radio devinitiv I know that you can replace MP3s. I think there is a mod that puts a its own radio station of charge. Whether there but can also make announcements, pointing I honestly do not. Fallout on Nexus Radio is available with the search query, incidentally, more than 100 entries. I'm so busy but not otherwise.

Many thanks schonmal Darfur. How do I get the item ID? Because so often ne other is in inventory and on the ground. It is this rustung (spoiler because I nciht weiu as I reduce the image size)

Re: Fallout 3 - Good mods?

From this mod DIMONIZED TYPE3 conversions and outfits.

And the announcement with the radio, is also nciht so hard, because you can do so in an emergency as mp3, or hung from a song (=
Fals anyone still looking a little clearer, please post. I will also look again at fallout nexus (although that everything that is there is often quite heavy in English).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm 

Since this is probably Rustung Siebe from the mod, you must bring you this out id probably via the Constructuion set. But now please do not ask me in detail how to do that, but over the CS you get out in any case, the ID.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:29 am 

The Rustung must indeed have a Grundgerust such as this can indeed be a re-worked Raider Russi. Has for a particular name?
If you assign them as it can not, you would really only be displayed by the possibility.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 pm 

So. yes it has a name and be extra so it seems based on a raider rustung. (Because they can be repaired with them). I look must go if I can somehow figure out the id, but I'm not there right now hazy pale. (Brings a mod of one a crate, which then doubled the subject but there is not, right?)

And to the radio, there have already found a mod that I can alter my purposes. Obs is folded and then the other question. I will then berrichten it here (=

EDIT: sop, as for the Rustung problem I have found the following effective info works great and you get every item ID.

player. showinventory shows the item in your inventory with their codes that you can use with the player.additem command

My Radiomod seems to work well. At the very least meien songs played, if my greetings are also said weiu I still do not I still can not play long enough, but I'm confident I

For the exact interested. I've used the following Mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id = 9480 and then the music files changed ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 am 

If you now have the item ID of the Russian, for example, you must enter following line:

player.additem 3307e 2

= 3307e Raider Blast Master Armor
2 = desired number

From a double Kistenmod to me nothing is known.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am 

thank you all fings has already solved the problem. It was the question of how to get the ID ran, welcje you also can use with player.additem and that is when items from mods not so simple;)

But yes I habs hammer out (see above)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 am 

hey guys, does anyone know the name of this rustung and perhaps someone has the mod for it. It is heirbei a mod that has been transformed from Oblivion to Fallout 3. I also have a corresponding link to the allerdinsg eien rustungsammlung and I liked only this rustung. (And not another 100 mewhr do so).
If anybody knows the version of oblivion mods, I was glad ah consider writing ...

Re: Fallout 3 - Good mods?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 pm 

Hi moder

Can you not make the image smaller?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next