New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:00 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hello to all!

My first time with you in the forum is designed super!

To the problem I am just needs to clarify only one more thing:
I really am a complete forum newbie because this is my first forum and I have little to no knowledge of it, wondering not zusehr when I look at some diesbezugliche faux pas bar.

To the problem:
oblivion mods have finally found this one for me (how could I live without you?) And directly loaded the mod manager (which I also be quite pointless XD)
and the following mods:

1 eye candy body replacer

2 appachii goddess store (part 1 and 2)

3 Growlf's hot clothes 50 (patch 2)

4 naughty joana

5 obse v0.0018

where the latter is not much I know (because, for example loaded habs naughty joana this mod Requires)

the body replacer funzt ail other well but let me slowly but surely they have to be crazy in the mod manager and enabled the esp files (shivering isles is also installed) but nothing appeared to them in the game?

Ware really grateful if someone save me from my despair was ...

Achja work all mods for oblivion automatically for Nehrim?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Lowbob Hi,
initially welcome in the Forum ...

To your problem:
Have you installed everything right and activates the ESP's?
It would be helpful if you could post the packing list from Mod Manager.
For software debugging much easier ...

To your question, involving
To Oblivion Mods in Nehrim, the ESPs must be modified,
because they will otherwise NOT Nehrim.

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm 

Lowbob with quote

the body replacer funzt ail other well but let me be crazy slowly but surely they have the mod manager and activate the esp files (shivering isles is also installed) but nothing which appears in the game?

ware really grateful if someone save me from my despair was ...

oh yeah all work for oblivion mods automatically for Nehrim?

Welcome to the first time.

Now to the questions:
I do not know all of these mods, but as far as I know Darfur obse sort that you can add animations Heiut the game so if you have a mod enabled the obse needs you have to the game. over a certain obse.exe so the mod will also start appearing in the game.

Problems with Modmanager I already had no idea why. I was off the mods again (in Modmanager) and install it manually. Thereof Although often discouraged and it's actually often quite difficult but some I've only made it this

To the last question. No, make at Nehrim must be completely budapest private Mods

Quote:.
Do You installed everything correctly and enabled the ESPs?

This must be the Modmanager but about all any more, or have I something wrong in your memory.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm 

Gonas1
This must be about all the Modmanager but no more, or have I something wrong in your memory.

Hi Gonas1,
You mean determined OMOD files that run directly in Modmanager.

Manual installation you must still install it yourself or copy dagen
and there can still go wrong much good stuff ...

OBSE merely provides for additional (script) commands you can use in mods.
If not then downloaded OBSE will not be executed in the best case, these commands,
but usually are not loaded and / or the appropriate mods Oblivion
or starts plunged from the first place.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 pm 

Gonas1 has written the following:
This must be about all the Modmanager but no more, or have I something wrong in your memory.

Hi Gonas1,
You mean determined OMOD files that run directly in Modmanager.

Manual installation you must still install it yourself or copy dagen
and there can still go wrong much good stuff ...

There are now the most important mods but on both versions.
But as I said, I do not really prefer it manually (although I've possibly ruined by Oblivion).

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 pm 

Gonas1
But as I said, I do not really prefer it manually hold

Hi Gonas1,
I also, especially as I then for me without much effort still few other things can.

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm 

hey Lowbob,
welcome to the forum, I have preface has already seen some things listed, I want to tell you again that I too may not carry me beNude Moden Rejoice in the forum and there's some oblivion missing mods in your list; )
OBSE is an extension for animation, if you use a mod, you need the OBSE, you must start the game after the adjustment of the mods from now on about the OBSE launcher.
It is difficult for all Oblivion mods that you want to walk to get to, like when your 5 are the still relatively good, it is more complicated if you ever have 50-100 mods, and believe me, the faster you have together , as you think.
In principle this is mode but not too heavy. mod simply copy files to the real directory (and forgotten nothing, if you do it by hand) enable, esp (oblivion-launcher) and then start the game with OBSE and hope that it goes (=

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 am 

Moin Lowbob first time and welcome.

Has become your problem already pretty much said it all except one:
it work, but pretty much all the mods, when everything here is what does the mod for Oblivion + and - add-on, but not all mods together. If you like mods, eighth ausprbierst dadrauf whether something is in the descriptions of errors or incompatibilities with other mods, when game every few minutes / abschmiert in certain places or not at start until the next also helps anyone.
Also, can often happen involving Modder Fremdmods with, but then somehow forgot beizufugen some files without the mod is not working properly. If you have the disk space, I was a backup of your Oblivion make Vanilla + Patch + Addons and then install a mod to the other, and individually tested.
Auuerdem you can add your modfolder in which you speicherst the Oblivion mods probably divided in non-tested and functional capability.
So you can be sure that you work these mods too, and you have to sort out the problem after the functioning of the non-functioning and save you a lot of trouble.

But one still is not your problem relates Mod:
Mag now sound is hard even if it's not meant that way, but you can read, right?
Since this question is eien Games / kame Modfrage this ambitious title, according to Fred in the Games in general area than in the Laber corner.
But since you, as you say, are a complete novice forums, you should be awarded.

I think one of our admins or mods will love sorrows of them had been drum. Re: extremely annoying problem with oblivion mods

Ьbrigens: Since Oblivion and Fallout 3 are similar ziiemlich terms of the handling of the mods, you can also follow these steps use in Fallout 3 mods. (So the approach does not replace the mods on both games, that's not really ^ ^)

you wish to expand even more while your Spau Oblivion world. ;.)

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 am 

Lowbob

4 naughty joana

5 obse v0.0018

So the 1st and 3rd are both Nudemods Mod. It is therefore questionable auuerst that you can use both simultaneously. Together either 1 or 3, but both are not as stuffy mods overwrite same files.
The 4th mod should run like a he is in no way conflicts with the dena. Requires this not the obse.
The 2nd mod I do not know unfortunately. Could you specify times a link to this mod? If we have in our database, then I think this just not, sorry.
The 5th Mod boughs like a script system to Oblivion with added in order to pay. Normally you start the first script extender and from there you start Oblivion.

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 am 

Lowbob

4 naughty joana

5 obse v0.0018

So the 1st and 3rd are both Nudemods Mod. It is therefore questionable auuerst that you can use both simultaneously. Together either 1 or 3, but both are not as stuffy mods overwrite same files.
The 4th mod should run like a he is in no way conflicts with the dena. Requires this not the obse.
The 2nd mod I do not know unfortunately. Could you specify times a link to this mod? If we have in our database, then I think this just not, sorry.
The 5th Mod boughs like a script system to Oblivion with added in order to pay. Normally you start the first script extender and from there you start Oblivion.

The third mod could actually contain only clothes for a particular nude mod was made or not?

The number 2 is by far the grout selection of clothes (and weapons) is it for Oblivion, but the clothing pieces, almost all only for women. Http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next