New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi.

Even if I do subliminal advertising, and thus against our own rules verstoue (erschieuen I'm going after), but from given annlass I will do it.

In the latest issue of Computer Bild Spiele Edition 09/2008 are
Is the game Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind Tea Game of the Year Edition.
Set heiuen Morrowind 3 and both add-ons plus solution book.
And all this for 4.99 Ђ.

And now I will erschieuen with the railgun.
Adee you beautiful world.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

well, what is called subliminal advertising. if for any advertising or mull stuff is concerned, yes I understand and am absolutely against it.
But if it concerns games, and we are once nu ne site that deals with GameMod, I find such references is justified and appropriate, even if it is to zb morrowind or oblivion is.
So take the munkiste from the railgun smoke a relaxed and up .. Re: Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind for lukewarm.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm 

next month comes this computer-game picture? Now
I'm going now, if only in order to have this cd in the board ^ ^ (I had morrowind + add ons only on loan and images made ^ ^)
Well thank you for the note.
PS: How do you know really what to play next month in the computer image come from?

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm 

@ moder, he said the current monthly output, not from the next. Say the IEGT heftl load already in and does not yet.

We have already August, just in case you have not yet noticed.
(Yes I know that the aftermath of a blazed alditute, or the shoulder of a T1 Druid sets persist, long and schonmal a day-long flash to the result. There can sometimes happen that we leave the non-alternating between the months. But we are just before 7 August, so it must have the ne ... tute have been ordinary Give me something from the herb Re: Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind for lau )

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm 

Bloody_Kain Hey I know not what you've been all smoke, and it will also do not know, but you do fals not seen is a question mark behind the kit with you monthly. (for you are to erleuterung, question marks, punctuation marks, which are used when something is unclear, one is aware of the matter is not entirely safe, or the sentence in the whole as a question to understand .) is
Also, I thought so it could be the output of the next month because s wrote:

In the latest issue of Computer Bild Spiele Edition 09/2008

Hm, but now comes the news before word in the sentence, but also in 2009 and since August the 8th month is (ie 08/2008) I wuste not.
I apologize again now that I was demand have and I do not play the computer image lles regelmauig and so not looking that one for the 8th month, the number 09 Users
PS. this post is no attack or similar, but only in the same o-ton wrote, as the Vanguard.

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:22 pm 

the following:
Hey Bloody_Kain I do not know but what you smoke so everything, and will it also do not know, but have fals you not seen it is a question mark behind the kit with the month . (For you are to erleuterung, question marks, punctuation marks, which are used when something is unclear, one is aware of the matter is not entirely safe, or the sentence in the whole as a question to understand is.)
Furthermore, I thought why the It could be the output of the next month because s wrote:

In the latest issue of Computer Bild Spiele Edition 09/2008

Hm, but now comes the news before word in the sentence but also in 2009 and since August the 8th month is (ie 08/2008), I knew not that.
I apologize again now that I have asked what and I do not play the computer image lles regelmauig and so not looking that one USER for the 8th month, the number of 09th
PS: This post is no attack or similar, but only in the same o-ton wrote, as that of the outposts.

Hi moder.
In many computer magazines runs the monthly number is always one month before.
This is heiuen, the output of the CBS is now on newsstands, the number 09/2008 and is therefore now currently on the market. This is in many other magazines and so do not ask me why, but it is so.

And where I read there are no exceptions. In this case, it is so that the current issue always flow temperature in the month of paying a month.
Added in the month of September, the CBS will 10/2008 as output the number.

And the output should bu above mentioned to me with Morrowind is now before the magazine handler. Weiu now but I do not know what versin of CBS Morrowind. Because there are three issues:
With CD
With a DVD
2 DVDs
I always get my output with 2 (the gold version).

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 am 

Hm, yes, you're right. I've also now bought the computer game image ...
Well for the future I do this with the Moant. You learn just never ...

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 am 

To all which the computer image output with games Morrowind Game of the Year missed Edition.

The Latest Issue 01/2009 GameStar XL now has the game Morrowind Game of the Year Edition on it, so the main game and both add-ons. And yes, it is the issue, Now the magazine handler is Re: Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind for lau .

But if the game is now on all versions of the book on it is weiu I do not .
I've just bought the XL version, and there the game is on it, whether that also applies for the normal star game, I do not weiu.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm 

Thanks for the note, but I've bought the computer bild shcon
but the game should have simple, so you bought it, it's worth it ;-)

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 pm 

If you consider that the game was a few years under his belt has still takes so with good graphics.
But the best are in the abnormal Morrowind many plug-ins that make the game even better and more beautiful and there are still new to it.
Very clear case: Buy Buy Buy!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next