New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

So I'm now playing for some time at the above mentioned game. Being convinced I must say unfortunately not true.
I thought I still like this: The game developers have learned so according to various reports of several Internet sites of the gamer what, and implemented in the game. Unfortunately, in my experience, I find there is no great improvement.
The chars all have the same standard hairstyles, like the predecessors, that is nothing new. It is also worth not normal barrels and boxes to open that one event. kame in action on coal. On the contrary, as with the predecessors in approximately 50,000 rusty nail and arrows.
Yes you can very wahrscheindlich killed his opponent with rusty nails, as it should from the very beginning of its coal hinschaeten, you have at least coal to buy swords, etc., or pay the climbs in the sword fight to etc. . can

The spell are all pigs, whom I do so as above put limestone makes a magic Jaakon to the ground, and I have the spell already at level 20, damage do with level 20 in about 5 points, so as I need to ask what level, this limestone? I can
I looked on the internet because times world map, found nothing because so many places these are indeed not to Ferdok, or as we say yes and no, or am I wrong here?

Who of you has come to play this gane?
I've seen also has some bugs. For example, Lost Island, the puzzles have been corrected, but there was nothing. In the stone ruins at the elves, I could open some doors for about the first two restarts of the game, very funny, and motivating.

Post subject: Re Drakensang time
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

The Game ichzwar have to play but I am still not on.
To me it is missing at the moment, unfortunately, time.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hm, I once had gambled in part 1 but I lack the proper Char

selection I have it not so with the Midlands and co and the new Char classes are now not even the yellow of the egg. As a former player regelmauiger DSA I miss the variety of Chars why I can not fucking play Maraskaner again Evil or Very Mad

And as I now Hore the bugs and I will bring it to me I think net .

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm 

Hei

What I've noticed: If you pass the inventory is completely full, you can buy from the handler any more, or sell the inventory, the handler is then full, so total scrap.

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

Small problem.
Can you even see if the tool sqlitebrowser 1.3 is still (Savegame Editor) for Drakensang 2?

Was interested in me again. Then I can edit the same to my little Char values.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 am 

Hei

This can not, unfortunately, I'll answer as I work more or less with GameWiz and cheat engine.

I put my characters in all to 10,000, so in the window next to where the options courage CON INT etc..

What I still find it very funny that I can use spell suddenly no longer, let's see why.

In the cave at Emmeran on the forgotten island, I must correct something:
The puzzle is missing even a stone is, indeed logical, otherwise you can not move the stones. When I then killed this dragon, I suddenly had such a stone in my inventory. Apparently you have to use this at the end.

Habs now tries: Who do you think that you can use this program to open the savegame file, no it's not in the game on the river of time.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 pm 

the following:
What I find very funny, the spell can I use suddenly no longer, let's see why.

Since I've played of the game yet, the following is just a guess from me.

Have you attracted a Rustung which is made of metal or other metal, has in itself?
For the first Drake song could work no magic once you wearing a metallic Rustung, or just a Rustungsteil of metal.

Maybe the same in this part.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm 

Hei

thank me, how could I forget this. Had my girl mounted a few iron boots, nothing else.
The system I think verblodet total. Honestly, should appear again a continuation of DS, I will buy it not with safety.
Then this Auotsave, and this Continue - Save, or as it is, even total Mull.
His Char can not be as well, as one might like, hairstyles, as well as in Korperbau predecessors.
Dragon Age Origins is over against the river of time almost a hammer game.
My personal opinion about DS Mull at its finest.

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

I think that's blod that you can interact with a Metallrustung not magic anymore.

Real stupid that one is forced to the Magician just leather deposits and to give similar.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:16 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

I think that's blod that you can interact with a Metallrustung not magic anymore.

Real stupid that one is forced to the Magician just leather deposits and to give similar.

Hei

Yes, and there was still discussion consider writing so much, because the number of improvements were made, with nieces. In the inventory has only two slots for goods, then it's over.

What is clearly missing is also a romance, etc. The only thing you get there to see, whom you have liberated Mora, then kisses it later Quano, Your Char gets nothing. DS wens is high even by playing blame for it.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next