1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Divinity II
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Time my impression of Divinity II
Not necessarily recommended. Game freezes a lot. After a while of gaming, I can not see the memory option if this is because of my high setting, I have not tested.

Who are you then entlich the dragon will lose any experience points, and has been on Strong just 60 points, and even an option of 60 is far away.

So I did not use the dragon managed to kill all the towers, died previously, here's a good Godmodus ware.

The graphics are partially blurred, so that the NPCs can not see right away, even when clicking on an NPC, it is sometimes very long until the Koversation begins.

Nothing for the faint of heart.

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 am 

Have you played with the current patch?

If DLH I've seen that already is a drauuen.

Well then I'm mla excited when I get around to playing it.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Have you played with the current patch already?

If DLH I've seen that already is a drauuen.

Well then I'm mla excited when I get around to playing it.

Hei

Yes I have the patch on it. So after the system requirements should run the game better on my PC.
Appears Hopefully soon a cheat, I were glad to whom this software only been a Godmodus cheat for the dragon.

Ьberigens have read the manual, that is obtained in dragon form no experience points, but read the experiences of the bird emerge. So read all the booking.

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm 

that's not far if you're in dragon form things kills etc just the status For what you exp will get you get it too, but if you are a levelup did not matter whether dragon or not then you get points only for the fahigkeitenpunkte human form, for the preservation dragon form you by the reading of books with the Tietel book for Drachenfahigkeitspunkte to be found everywhere, also you can build your attributes (attack and defense, for kite) improve with deposits that with the bugs and hang me sick also because I'm drachenfan absulut Werdich continue playing even if I had to load already 4 times earlier saves about some things do not work properly to others (such date have killed NEN viech then get the quest Darfur and can not now abschlieuen)

Nude Mod Anemos

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am 

Hi Anemos

So nothing against you Anemos.
There was only written the book, but the book in question was for kite skills are not mentioned there.
I've written book reading, but I did not know which book, as this is not so called in the solution to pcgames accurately described, for example, you find 5 of this book in the Battle Tower, I have unfortunately not one of these kites Bucher found in the dragon tower.
Book in question I only discovered later, when the dragon tower was in my possession.

And with this book, I can not skillen the level, but only the Magic Dragon, I am with two already at level 60, and all this without a patch. I think 60 is the highest level, what one finds out. korigieren

ABOUT Divinity II I have to, in the meantime, please me extremely well, and I have this hammer out with the graphics, but not with the patch.

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 am 

Sun have just started with Divinity 2.

And already I have found very strange visual effect.

1) warrants the houses to be partially transparent, as mountains and trees, for example, should be hidden by a house shine through.
Looks particularly at the left ma house.

2) The character shadows are represented by grass and bushes, even though they are somewhere else. And the shadows move with some too.

3) The Hasu in the background are all covered over by a black shadow. Even so, a shadow that is from all other objects.

Did you also something with you? If so, could you fix that?

I already hate the latest patch installed, and in the shadow Grfaikoptionen representation generally turned off. Also, DX9 is completely up to date with me.

No idea what's going on.
[/ Url]

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm 

Hi

Yes I had these problems too, and I can not claim to have the worst Grafka.

Now this is actually a graphics card problem.
Divinity II is indeed very high demand on the system demand. I schlussentlich with me then the problem with screw my Grafka, fit better and can COOLING loose. In part, I have not even seen my opponent was really extremely painfully, and said patch does nothing, Antialaising, or as they say I could put on the stage 8, no effect.
For me it was the Grafka, got something wircklich gamble too much heat, after about 20 minutes, I could not even see the save option was simply not there. I think not really, but I hope it for you, but you get the problem under control so quickly. Now my PC's just a bit funzt louder, but it Darfur.

This is what you describe here, was my first experience with Divinity II I also had several shadows, even the doors of the houses were no longer visible, was not so into the building.

I'm sorry you were so happy to help, but how?

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm 

Thanks for the message.

I have installed Nvidia nTune these times, and the graphics card with me has really no Hitzeproblme.

Have 2 weeks even cleaned all the air again. And the temperature of the Video Card is yet imer in green area.

I'm now in place Trummertal. And it is so, even within the houses are the hiking partially transparent. Real bad. Something I have ever experienced in any game yet.

I read somewhere that the developers are already working on a 2nd patch to improve graphics. Maybe then this bug is fixed.

And as for the system requirements, it satisfies my PC this thick.

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:02 pm 

moin,

Did the game moin also since yesterday and until now no bigger
problems. In the beginning it jerked a little but could reduce the by I
/ off balance of AA and Anisotropic fiter / optimization
. The temperature of the graphics card I have at times
Long-time games in mind. Now she's degree at 75 ° C for
about 10 minutes playing time.
For me, just let the game do not stop himself. If
I click on Exit freezes the main menu, and I can only finish yet
via Task Manager.

Weis someone if you get the soundtrack somewhere? Failed
me the CE net pay, and must determine which the nu
musical accompaniment but anhort quite well.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:42 am 

Hei Senior_Rossie

I also have the CE do not have even the ordinary game.
Yes I have onboard sound card, so standard Realtek, from there it is a new driver that I installed, then jerked no longer the game.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next