Now I can unpack it, but none of the textures have changed. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I add the "DIS_MOD.tpf" to the package mode on Texmod and I added the target application "DISHONORED.exe" I found in my "Win32" folder. Anymore suggestions?
The easiest way I found to get Dis_Mod.tpf to work every time on my computers, I do the following... (By the way I love the patch) (For Steam, not sure if this works on others since I don't have those.)
1. Rename original Dishonored.exe file to Dishonored_Orig.exe 2. Rename the copied Texmod.exe file to Dishonored.exe
3. Run the new renamed file Dishonored.exe (Texmod.exe) 4. When Texmod opens, under target select the renamed Dishonored_Orig.exe 5. Under package browse to the Dis_Mod.tpf and select it.
Now comes the strange part. When I hit Texmod run it re-opens the renamed Texmod.exe file again but the good part is this...now the mod works under the 2nd Texmod.
6. When 2nd Texmod opens, under target select the renamed Dishonored_Orig.exe 7. Under package browse to the Dis_Mod.tpf and select it.
Now when you select Texmod run the game opens and so does the patch from the 2nd opened Texmod.
Not sure why Texmod opens twice unless it opens the 2nd Texmod inside the steam shell. After the 2nd Texmod opens I just close the first since it isn't needed any more. Be sure and allow through all firewalls if it asks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum