Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dede1
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So we have our forum rules, but what I experienced at Dede1 again, so please cry, for.

Dede1 has even asked a few people, because of the holidays, not because its database is complete.

So I google, Holidays Switzerland, had NEN link, where even a detailed description. What more could you want.

Ok I sit down, and wanted to make Dede1 this link to the forum what I have read since I Konne only a URL, or put something in the forum who I've written 15 contribution.
Sorry for Dede1, but this rule I find laughable.
For me the theme for holidays Dede1 is eaten on something but I can now give cheerfully.
Is also already happened to me the oftern that I am at a topic that had interested me could not even write a post, although I had logged me.
On something I'm actually not in the mood, and whom I already can not write this post at Dede1 because of alleged lack of permission, I stop writing this in my forum, and I hope this reads Dede1 times.

Post subject: Re Dede1
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

These are indeed very strange rules, but maybe he has a reason for this URL blocking (bad experience with links to registration ???).

But why DeDe1 not use Google I am also not entirely clear.
Especially since I can not even off the cuff all the holidays in my head, and there is variation in each state.

As far as the problem not the answer, so perhaps some contributions may be released only to respond when one hears in a particular group.
Read So every answer but only a certain group.

But whatever. Everyone must know what rules he used for his forum.

We had already several rules in order to get to the downloads.
And they have determined not like how I appreciate each time.

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm 

Hei

This is fair enough, but that you or I as the home operator jrgend make someone want to get spam NEN boat, you can not believe this myself.
And as for the said post, I've also written that I did not have permission to all the others, but I'll always thrown out, except when I've sent a Dede1 PN, it was then, but all others do not.
To write clearly so it comes again, my contributions were not included in the forum, each time when I went on the button answers, I had no permission, and I have God looking much to do in the moment now 15 contribution jrgendwohin write just to get rid of said link.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well.

Then the DeDe1 times in its database and find the node terminals.

For just can not go on.

Hopefully not a Gordian knot.

But as long as we here can not have such views to me at first not care. For the database we are not close DeDe1 responsible Ulich (fortunately).

Product but maybe a niche Re: Dede1 .
Young computer-less (for cash) Gordian knot in the database. What do you mean?

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 am 

Hei

This is also a software Ьberlegung wert.Also to me it can not lie, there where the writing on the common Dede1 members contributions, I was supposed to basically can also write contributions, particularly as this thread still runs on my brother and I am with the passwords log in, and yet it funzt not, so I have no idea where it could lie with Dede1, it is easy fustrierend, and not necessarily motivating.
And I must remark, he has the more stringent rules than us, but from which I do not blame him, this is indeed as you have already written about have turned out well.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 pm 

Then we are left with a PM to DeDe1 times and see what he means to do so.

Tomorrow I will also log time there again and we'll see if I can write there what.

If not, he'll also ne PM from me.

I'm just glad that at the moment our forum of large works without incident. I hope it stays that way (thumb pressure).

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:58 am 

Dede1 is still logged soagr hjier, or am I?
Possible as he reads it so right here.
Well I am anyway logged not there, well you have got hold of shcon gesgat yes, as long as this runs well alele isses well Re: Dede1
PS: Nude Mod did you get a mail * * g

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm 

Hei

I think that we now have peace. This I would say safety - Mod, which you have installed works fine.
Not every morning fire up PC, and must spastic STOP is really a great help. And let's face it without this mod, I can close this site. It was very painfully and fustrierend. Since I have always wondered how other sites handle this problem, demand even at several administrators of such site. Response I received or my brother never, but my brother at some sites was very large draughty.

Is yet to Dede1 moder

Yes registered with us.
Nothing against Dede1 site, he has many interesting topics that actually interest me.
I'm not though sure if it could be because I am with the data of my brother log in, but at the end of my thread shows differences with my name, as it may, the moment I have in any case very little time I drive around in other forums.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]