All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

are you from the EU or US? Ive read some topics on modelviewer site that t11 in wowmodelviewer works for US but not EU. I can see the items in the included listfile of all armor (XLS file i believe) but I can't get them to show in the actual program.

Anyway, I figured out the part of the files being 'broken' as well, and I do think I have the right files, as I managed to convert them to PNG, edit them, convert them back to BLP, load them up. Exactly the same way I did the T10 a while ago. The problem is once I load the game, those files in the MPQ don't seem to work ingame (while all the rest does)

edit: do you mean the MPQ files like "patch-base-13164.MPQ" in the cache folder? or the ones like i mentionned in OP in the Data folder

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I didn't have any problems pulling and replacing T11 skins (once I found them, that is). Are you sure your new patch is using one of the proper filenames for 4.0.3? Simply replacing the skin in the original file won't work.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm 

I pulled my BLPs from wow-update-###.MPQ from the data folder.

I am having an issue relating to getting the armor to show in game as well. But it's revolving around the file names themselves. I can load it into WMV and game by replacing a T10 skin with my new stuff. But when I name it for the proper armor (in this case, it was Plate_DungeonPlate_C_04Warrior_Chest.BLP), it won't show in either WMV or WoW. I noticed that in art.MPQ, someone had misspelled the filename as Plate_DungeonPlage_C_04Warrior_Chest.BLP. But loading 2 BLPs (one for Plage and one for Plate) did nothing to solve the issue at hand. I'm still futzing around trying to figure it out, but haven't had much of a chance in over a week.

And I play in the US, so I can't comment about if WMV is having issues with EU clients.

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 pm 

Hopefully you get the tier 11 mods working. ><

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 am 

Try this.
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... P2PNG.html

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous <<