New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Evening,

I wanted to look at times the textures of Call of Juarez, Which might tinker around. The game contains some promising files such as textures2.rpack I do not like weiu just to get close with the content. Weiu someone what?

The game uses, according to test the Chrome Engine 4

Have a picture here for quick search on google: Call of Juarez (* rpack files)

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm 

Hello together

So I've logged it by myself. looking sehrwahrscheindlich who I am, but at a later date to something. I am not against a new member, And.

Time to Sey7

As it is, so after your description, these are actually pack - files.

Let us take just as Venetica: Who is the texture, has changed no matter with what program, and we liked the Changed file again integrated into the game directory, you have to be altered file with a DDS - Converter again on a DDS - repack file.
Who can I texture - had files for this game, I was again about who I see a little more time grout me, how and what you can as the other. I myself have not this game, and it is difficult Therefore, not impossible who help you.

Tschuss Sandy

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hey Sandy,
welcome to the forum. I have a guess who you are, but since you wrote, you will we have enough verat Fruh, I will sometimes leave it up to Heisenberg simply welcome with your first (written) contribution (=

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 am 

Evening,

Mh, Thank you, mysterious stranger. ;). Wenns help I can even upload the files in promising RR.

What has been helping me now are non, names of programs with which one can extract the files and can store from * dds * dds format and the format.

Nude Mod Sey

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 pm 

Sali Sey7

This is what I really had not before. When I started in in those days of old files to certain games, I have also been programs Converter etc. just thrown around the ears, Which brings old but someone who only anfangt files absolutely nothing to read on the contrary, the more you listen to since / gets the more confused you get, so you schlussentlich about Allen Covert Entpackdateien loose, etc., the detailed information, because today, the games totally differently, so there is no standard program where you could any old files that already it would be yes .

I have the texture - rich files from this game already, to see whether, or how these others.

Tschuss Sandy

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 am 

the following:
hey Sandy,
welcome to the forum. I have a guess who you are, but since you wrote, you will we have enough verat Fruh, I will sometimes leave it up to Heisenberg simply welcome with your first (written) contribution (=

Hello moder

I could well imagine that your guess is fair enough. Yes's funny, at first I could do with your site at all I thought to myself that this was against about us women have somewhat Discriminatory, but my mind over time have been very much have to others, because in the meantime, I find it interesting to manipulate games.

Tschuss Sandy

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:51 am 

Servus Sey7
So I am now about to go TexMod use to get to the textures of games when I'm not using the standard compression programs come to the textures. Habs muut earlier tried with all possible Packer / converters to me what to me or where visibility is argern but to extract the files but no longer can zuruckpaken.
But to find out as well muu any self with Which he most clearly is.

Hello Sandy
Welcome to the Forum (which I suppose you are here for a while on the road Re: Call of Juarez (* rpack files) )

Skar

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 am 

Skar
Servus Sey7
So I am now about to gone TexMod use to get to the textures of games when I'm not using the standard compression programs come from the textures. Habs muut earlier tried with all possible Packer / converters to me what to me or where visibility is argern but to extract the files but no longer can zuruckpaken.
But to find out as well muu any self with Which he most clearly is.

Hello Sandy
Welcome to the Forum (which I suppose you are here for a while on the road Re: Call of Juarez (* rpack files) )

Skar

Servus Skar

Yes I am already a long way in your forum, so you can see properly. So, your description is correct because Converter etc.. Unzip the files is usually the smaller problem, but the pack correctly again So that you can embed the file back into the game directory already.

Tschuss Sandy

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 am 

Hi Sandy.

A hertz ROYAL welcome pack from me Very Happy .

This is the back and play the game always the grout problem. Many tools, especially freeware or shareware can extract containing only.

And many games have been like Kontrollmechnismen Prufen to hash functions, if game files have been manipulated or not. Sieves in offline games do they do it very often.

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm 

Day

Sky God Sakra, that's really so complicated? In WoW it was quite easy. A program extracts the textures, making them useful b Program files (* jpg) and Program c changed at these pictures. Program then b then a. Program finished.

Maybe I look sometimes with TexMod Which textures are what it shows more as a test and see if it accepts the game again.

Thanks for the various information and tips.

Nude Mod Sey

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next