Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi
with a crack I have also tried, as he did not find the CD with me;)
was under XP with me so ..
Any case, the crack does not help, and fix files that had to be addressed on the internet I also have it ...
Sorry, I'll probably have to refrain from ...

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:22 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So if I disclose it was still here, I was also testing times. 've Only KotoR2 and that is with Win7 64.

Otherwise a hint for the future:

Actually, yes had run each one prior to Windows XP Vista, or 7. Why throw away? Since Vista is useful, easy to install both operating systems. The hard drives are large enough, since Vista is cleanly integrated in any case, a simple selection screen and you have your old operating system for emergency.

Note The only rule you should:

Zuserst the old operating system, then install the new operating system.

Once done all that still needed to adjust the time in Windows 7 then for the selection screen and is good. I've run here also have a XP partition on the other, I use it do not really, because until now all I wanted to run Windows 7 to have received. But if that happens again, then I'll be glad that I did the 30 GB was taken out for an XP disk Re: Kotor 1 and running

Like I said, is only a tip. Let's see, a friend may have Nocht KOTOR, then I look it to me at that, before a recent discussion had consider writing because I myself have played again Kotor 2 and then the conversation found out that I have the content from the first part did not more really know.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 am 

I have both Kotor 1 and Kotor second Both run with me, but unfortunately I only have XP but not Windows 7

So I can not help, I have also turned sogern.

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm 

Mal ne ask this Kompatibilitatsmodus of windows 7 64bit Darfur since the older programs to run for 32 bit are written? got from win7 namely not the plan. but is changing his grades sooner or later by. had rather then the 64bit version because the more so, among other things recognizes memory.

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 pm 

Hi camouflage.

This is actually Kompatibilitatsmodus Darfur there so that the program for older operating systems were written to work on modern indoor operating systems. But this is not always trips into. Especially in games. Depending on how these are programmed in the has problems on the Kompatibilitatsmodus.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:27 pm 

ok. So in general, the mode. 64bit to 32bit thought.

Hmm ... moment. I've read here or was it somewhere else ... if you have windows 7 and a second BS e.g. winxp. the second one can be run in the background? as a program?

At this apple is my neighbor has an apple as he has shown me the time because he can win7 run as a program and always switch back and forth.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:21 pm 

Camouflage

Hmm ... moment. I've read here or was it somewhere else ... if you have windows 7 and a second BS e.g. winxp. the second one can be run in the background? as a program?

At this apple is my neighbor has an apple as he has shown me the time because he can win7 run as a program and always switch back and forth.

Hi Camouflage
Yes, over this 64-bit version I have already read up some, but to which imports in general aufzustarten, the number of games under Windows 7 to have problems. Three days ago I installed a colleague Win7 32 bit, then he asked me once settlers are 7010 that it? I know to install only ending with 7010, in the end I had to like The Witcher Music on a so-called day drivers, the game is all about starting up.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:08 pm 

Days driver? that sounds adventurous ... I have read so far, it is a horror to me even before win7 install.

I think there have been plenty of new Vista/Win7 were proponents. for applications or situations which previously did not exist. Uiuiui find the most hinfuhrt ...?

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:56 am 

Camouflage Hi

To Gluck there are already many solutions for Win7. It's just that it is fashionable way to stay for an upgrading from XP to Win7 something. Also, I think, that the new generation of games is also aimed at Win7.
Where I have problems is simple: hardly an operating system runs stable and understandable for everyone, comes back a new Betiebssystem, and then the same swank Eder begins all over again.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 pm 

Camouflage

Hi.

So if you install two OS side by side, so XP and then Windows 7, then you can always run a single system. switch through If you want, you must restart the entire computer.

What else is it if you simulierst Within Windows 7 Windows XP, using a so-called VM Ware (Virtual Machine).
Then the simulated runs Windows as a program within the other Windows. So you have Windows XP simulierst within Windows 7

But: needs a lot of resources and second, there is no guarantee that you get all the programs, especially games to run with a simulated BS, because it depends on which hardware is simulated.

For example: the virtual PC from Microsoft can indeed be used for general programs, but not for games because of licensing reasons in the virtual PC is only a graphics card of type S3 is simulated, and this is for all the even semi-modern Games defective simply gone.

Then would you prefer to install Windows XP alongside Windows 7 and re-use.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next