All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

For those who have a beta account to play, here. Another note:
The beta client is ready for a few hours to download
First you have to make a p2p downloader from the site.
[URL = http://www.war-europe . com / ] http://www.war-europe.com/ [/ URL]
Download this and then wait for exports. The client is damn grou, about 12GB, it should be and you should quickly and have stable line.
But it will probably take quite a while because it via an internal company p2p invites.

And no, it can not take no one else. Only those who already have an account. This is the LAST Beta prior to publication of the game in the next months and access is limited.

I wish those that have had much luck Spau. fights and die for good which party you ever decide you

See you then in the full version;!!)

BOOKLET AND THE CHAOS Very Happy

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 pm 

Hei Bloody_Kain

Thanks for your time contribution.
Sorry, not my game.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm 

Toni Does not matter

Here is an insight to the game War Online Open Beta
until now I have unfortunately only 2 pictures of my ork, Darfur a few interesting new chaos of my sorc
Tomorrow I'm going to make some more. vergrouern

Click on the pictures to:)

My first picture shows my orc Chara in the character selection screen:
Re: Urgent: Warhammer Online Beta Client is out!

The 2nd my game to view ingame in the normal ork.

The 3rd chaos sorc on my flying disc (it has from the beginning) has coughed in a pink mist the undead of me before he died be final

Nr. 4 shows a deadly chaos of the team along with

No 5 gives you an insight on a quest that I had to do

No. 6 anfangt chaos gate before you. at the Orcs songwriter ne hollow with many mushrooms in it
Re (^ ^ orks of mushrooms arise): Breaking News: Warhammer Online Beta Client is out!

No 7 and 8 show you what it looks like the talented trainer.

And No. 9 is simply a screenshot of the rock mass is with chaos over rampant. see you at the blue eye in the game even comes out and looking back
Re: is Warhammer Online Beta client as: Breaking News!

I Ьbrigens ingame shcon a Skaven seen as a quest giver

To explain:
are left to make up the two, the experience bar and the bar rassenruf. this fills in when one divides quests fulfilled and opposing flattened

right, the smaller the field in 3, is the primary benefit sections. this fills in when you participate in the local free for all quests.
In a grouabschnitt there are several of them and each has a special feature.

For the orks is the first e.g. a giant is geargert of squicks. so you have to kill a number of bestimtme squicks. then sits down and to take the giant down exhausted on the scene. they must pick up the giant so that you get what to drink. there again appear squicks aggressive and attack you.

Is the giant already drunk, he sits up and takes a huge ore mine (a former dwarfs the water face the Orcs ienen squick have painted) and goes to zwergenfestugn behind him. He shcmettert the mine explosion and had many chances and kicked the bucket in the following.
Comes out as the last of the Dwarf Tain and orders some dwarf waves have the opposite TOWERS gathered orks and goblins. However, the human quest and the next is to come only when we finished the previous one. after several waves, each 5 - 6 come nurnoch two dwarf dwarfs from the fortress. then they attack together with the dwarf tain the orks. are completed, the finished PUBLIC quest and it goes to the cubes to a W1000 (1000 sided cube ^ ^)
depending on how long you in the quest is and what you've done, you get bonus points. However, it can also happen despite good bonus points you receive no or only one helps umnieten the boss and still wurfelt well.
The 4-5 highest rewards will then consist of a zeugsackchen and from these you can then! reward pick

you have enough points on the three-part bar, one can choose a reward for a reward-handler to the current score is equal. (Point 1, a drink of several point 2 ausrustungsgegenstanden one of 2 and point 3 a 3 - dotation four more valuable..)

Andd ann you also get something of special handlers that offer but what if you have a corresponding rassenruf has (like WoW)

SPAU a murder, and you can also create macros, but I know neither the mom nor the emotes the macro commands Very Happy

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]