Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:19 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Turnpike303 wrote:
EDIT: I've just tested out the mods again. None of them were what I specified in my request. You can try them out yourself. Yes some have heels but the breasts are too large, and some have the right sized breasts but no heels. If you see my problem, I would appretiate not being called brainless for making a legitimate request. I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but merely trying to make a point.

The ONLY one with heels is the Seskin's XL Shiny version. If you must have heels, that's your only option. ALL of the others meet your non-shiny requirement as well. (But then again you know this because you tried them all, right?) Other than grabbing a newer model (I made this in January) and editing it into the mod, which IS possible to do (obviously). But I'm not going to tell you how because I don't have infinite time to hold people's hands or make stuff for people for free, and because if you read these forums enough, you can learn to do it yourself just as I did. Trust me, the information is here, already posted, you don't have to ask, just read this forum and the guides forum. I'm taking a more measured tone here because at least you are actually starting to try things out for yourself.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm 

This will help for people who just want normal blood elf. But till you can find where to tell race 52 to use your model instead of Data\Character\Orc\Female\OrcFemale.mdx it wont help for the XL

I believe its in CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc

you scroll down till the Greyed out unchangable field is 52, and the first field that you can edit will also be 52, it'll look like

52 52 0 0 1 255 1 0 0 0 0 0

easy way is to change the 2nd 52, to 15475 and it'll use the model BloodElfFemale.mdx

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:56 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Chaisy wrote:

So the solution was to use Glitchy's Model Edit Studio program (found at MMOwned) to scale the model. And just like that, even though the model is now 10% bigger than the default blood elf, you can still pass through every place the same as unscaled. But the real trick was figuring out how to get Glitchy's program to work on custom models. Officially its not supposed to work. But I don't give up that easily Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps .

I've noticed something before when I dabbled with rescaling models, I agree that using Glitchy's is more practical for that reason, but the downside with that, is when you scale up a model it distorts the characters location in relation to the word (On the Z axis), though it only seems to show up when you character sits down. It tends to be less noticeable for minor variants in scale, but as it increases the change is more dramatic, having you character sitting up in the air Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps . Either way they both have their drawbacks, just have to chose which on feels better to ya heh.

Just felt like bringing that up >.> .

Huh, the issue doesn't seem to be affecting your models (At least the Seskin version, since that's the only one I've bothered to look at). From what you've stated, you haven't done anything different that me, than again I haven't tried it with the later version I downloaded a month or so ago (Not 3.0), so it might of been addressed in an update on their part...

Edit: I feel stupid, over looked one key detail.

Chaisy wrote:
Here is the new edit using Seskin's XL Heels Shiny model: http://www.mediafire.com/file/djzdzmzy0 ... sShiny.rar

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm 

anonimas12 wrote:
Damn i was so hoping that you could made blood elf with night elf model with belf skin Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Well in 3.0 I think the skins were compatible so all you'd need is a model swap that didn't include the skins. You can find those easily enough at mmowned. But with the Cata patch its a moot point anyways. If you still want to know more use google because I don't like to link to mmowned here.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm 

Chaisy wrote:

No, sorry, I just post what I found interesting enough to make for myself.

To be honest my latest tramp stamp thing I realized I should have made them partially transparent and probably reduced the colors seeing how I don't want the tattoo to take up too many of the 256 we are given. So depending on how the Cata thing shakes down I may re-make them.
Damn i was so hoping that you could made blood elf with night elf model with belf skin Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 pm 

Quoll wrote:
What kind of errors can it cause? So far i'm not seeing a problem in WoWMV but i'm not really sure what to look for.what your looking for is not what you look for at first...
Wrong hair Textures on Orc Male if textures is Swaped
or Wrong hair Textures on Orc-Elf female if texture are not Swaped

and Screw up Any Npc's that Uses the orc Female model (which now are now a Orc-Elf) and a uses a Orc female NPC texture
like Below, but this should be able to be Fixed with a change in one of the DBC files

Chaisy wrote:
The NPC textures aren't modified, but NPC models are modified. So female orcs (for example, guards in Orgrimmar) have messed up faces. I still have yet to learn how to fix that.Small Errors, not something so big that you can't live with it (but they are there <.<; )

Actualy i have not given much Compiments, nor the Oppesite
so i Guess the Half Orc-Elf counts as a Compiment

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm 

I made a ~5 min demo video to show off this mod using Seskin's XL-Heels-Shiny model, nothing great just the character running around Orgrimmar.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4mnzemnzay5/Orc1.rar

Password to un-rar the file is "belfyorc".

Shown off using some of the starter gear edits (in Patchzer I think?) and one of Arohk's textures.

Was recorded on a private server, I would never run a huge size modification on live, since that's probably a good way to get banned. I was playing with the setting for the size of a character and it turns out the sky is literally the limit, hehe. In this case, the character was only 125% larger than normal. Huge sizes can be amusing but are hard to do anything with but run around. And also has the side effect of making every movement occur in slow motion.

Oh and the MPQ for it is included, except its only 8% increased size so that you can use it in-game without worries. And the steath thing is fixed.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:45 am 

very very nice mod i want try this out^^ and i like your avatar pic ^^

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 pm 

Berra wrote:
i downloaded the patch and i love it verry much

but im wondering if this patch is DK friendly ?The Textures is there so it should work for Deathknights

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm 

October 9th 2010:

I just made a new version of this mod that I've been thinking about for a bit, my blood elf - shaped orc with a "tramp stamp" (of the Horde logo) tattoo! Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e17p1a5wl ... sShiny.rar

Only the Seskin XL Shiny Heels model is included, but the download also includes both tramp stamp and non-tramp stamp versions, and for both of those, large weapon and standard blood elf sized weapon versions.

The main problem with the large weapon size version is it breaks the stealth animation... it still works but it uses the walk animation instead of the stealth walk animation. Can't figure out why, its probably some bug with Glitchy's MES. Re: Blood Elf-Shaped Orcs (F) (Model Swap & Reskin) Tramp Stamps Other than that this mod is the same as described below.

Now if you want to add a "tramp stamp" to your own skin edits, here's the GIMP files you can paste on top of your files to add it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z3dn2ww91 ... pFiles.rar . You need to edit the FemaleNakedPelvisSkin and FemaleSkin blps. This should fit blood elves perfectly if the files are scaled the same, other races probably need to be shifted a bit, you'll have to experiment. Not for skinning newbies.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next