All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Uh, since Blizz has broached the topic but exactly what will fill the summer slump, but read for yourself:

Recently we have presented the friendship System http://eu.battle.net / realid / and you offer it a new possibility to stay with your friends in the new Battle.net in contact.

Today we want to give you an outlook on our plans for the connection of this system with our official forums and Explain our philosophy behind these Modifications. Auuerdem we will introduce some new features we have planned for and which we expect to improve the quality of discussions and forums to make an even better place for all visitors.

The first and most important Дnderung that are written in the near future, all participants in the official Blizzard forums their contributions and responses with their real first and last name. Additionally they will have the possibility to also display the name of its main character. This is first Дnderung occur in all StarCraft II forums in force when the new community site before the release of the game on 27 July is published. World of Warcraft The corresponding page and forums will follow if the show lurches from the near Cataclysm. Certain traditional forums, such as the classic Battle.net forums will remain unchanged.

The official forums have always been a grouartiger place to discuss about the latest news about our games, to bring ideas and suggestions or to share experiences with other players. However, the Forums flourish over time acquired the reputation of being a place in the so-called flame wars, Trollerei and other unpleasant things. If the online conversations for typical veil of anonymity is removed, be a more favorable environment in the forums went to demand constructive conversations and bring the Blizzard community on a way together, in which she had not been connected. This Дnderung are also the authors of blue paper (Blizzard employee) to use their real first and last name in the forum.

Consider writing, we are planning more features to make reading the forums more enjoyable and it will help players to improve the quality of the discussions. Forum participants will have the possibility to assess contributions positive or negative, that does not stand out great themes and great answers from Sun A bad review is assessed and appear darker, indicating that the community does not believe he was carrying a positive contribution to the discussion.

The Community Team Blizzard will thus be able to find highly rated contributions more easily and engage in conversations that are good for players. Additionally individual topics are sorted by context. This means responses to a single paper reports in a group and make it easier for players to pursue a number of discussions under the same Ьberschrift.

For Blizzard employees we add an option to send important messages forums far more important issues to communicate clearly and promptly. Furthermore, we improve the search function in the forums, so that may be easier to find interesting topics that would keep repeating contributions to create and have planned consider writing out even more.

With the launch of the new Battle.net, it is for us to provide very important, a new and innovative environment for online gaming, in which social interaction is central and offers players the perfect place for long-term and build low-ground relationships. All our decisions about the friendship system - including the Modifications to the forums - have been taken with this aim in mind.

In the design of the system we have employed many Ьberlegungen - as a company, as a player and as enthusiastic users of the various communication platforms for online games and accrued in recent years of social networks. While these services are always popular, and players are part of a more closely connected, global community has become. Friendships can be much easier schlieuen about long-range and at conventions such as the GamesCom and our own BlizzCon, we have seen with my own eyes how players who have never met personally, meaningful, genuine relationships built up over borders and oceans away. The way the players interact with each other, continues to develop constantly. We want to ensure that Battle.net is well gerustet around which to trim steadily verandernde social experience of playing in the coming years.

In http://www.battle.net/realid/ you find the website for the friendship and the system or associated FAQ for more information. We look forward to answering your questions about the coming Modifications to the forums in this post.

Why is it now so fatal? Well first of all, we all know how precarious is the Inet.
To do this topic:
http://solean.blog.de/2010/07/06/the-story-of-micah-wipple-8927339/

And here the German debate about the already exceeded the 100 postings, has the Amithread is already over 555 posts!
Http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=13816899468sid=3pageNo=1

What is the Global consumer protection has yet to consider writing to say, the community is certainly unanimously indignant!
Also a possibility to scare his millions of fans worldwide, as well as parental approval is not protects from a reading of the Real ID!

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

'm In favor in the WoW forum is that I really, really bad that would be the desire for appropriate and in the game so that is always in the trade channel was spammed total nerft

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 am 

As always, the world has its good and bad sides. But honestly, I've played a lot in Bnet and I must say that it hardly ne bolder and childish community is like Blizzard's masterpieces ...
Me Storts, since I am no longer active for some time in the forum, however, the game times what other ... That sucks.

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am 

Hi Bloody_Kain

Also, thank you.

But honestly, what idiot is in Internet their right to First last name. ABOUT PN, or pleasure, this is again something completely different, whom it makes sense.
This would be yet so how was I who marched with all our passwords every member of our site the same for its application. One must be very naive to something all over just to think so.

But on the other hand, who I am honest, I do know some. (Customers).

But it would be good for the terrorists - combatting Grol.
I can well imagine that not every user agrees with this change.

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm 

not

Дhm everyone not quite meet Nude Mod ... Have to look twice in the forums, I think almost everyone is quite emphort consider writing.

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 pm 

So clearly because no longer can nerf

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm 

* Laughs * Yes true as far as I was not thinking:)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 am 

And once again wins the majority. Very Happy

I liked all of you about our desire to speak, the Blizzard forums make it a better place for discussions to be about our games. We have gone through your continuous feedback and have your concerns with each other with respect to the use of real names discussed in the forums. We decided at that time that it will not be relevant field, to use real names for the writing of contributions in the official Blizzard forums.

Http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=13817050119sid=3

or maybe there were data protection and threatened action at work? Rolling Eyes

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm 

The whole thing is ridiculous malwieder soooooooooooooooooo! Now all I can not say ....

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm 

Hi people

Again, a final Ьberlegung of me.
Since today, every teenager on the internet eingehammert not disclose information about yourself, and then there's just so with such Ьberlegungen Blizzard.
There you may event. antiquity appear, but I never pay with Visa, etc. That's why I buy so-called no games offered. Who do I that they do not trade on a CD or DVD and receive, I will remain so dear.

I might even hear your opinion, who we were also superior to that one here could you just log in with the real names, etc..

And then this just with WoW. I hear not very much good about this game, not because of the game, but how many users there are dressed in ubler way.

I think it is good that the community, however, has sought to defend themselves.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next