All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:58 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I see similar ... without a story are pure nude-patches rather silly.

When I got the translation of Animated-made prostitution, because I'm the English <-> German has disturbed mischmasch, I still thought it would be funny everywhere do with anyone in any position may be nonsense.

But that will not only quickly monotonous, but is also somehow the attraction of the whole thing ... so completely without merit is somehow cheap.

This is the reason why I switched off the patch and I instead, the translation of Sexual Innuendo've done ... as a pile of Dialogues and alternative story branches are built, where only certain what has to happen so you all about the enjoyment is coming ... and if one wants to force in the wrong situation, sex, you can also really realistic to fall on your face ... it must be.

However, I find the texture patches even without sex makes sense ... is somehow more realistic, if naked corpses zuruckbleiben if you are stealing the clothes ... and the dirty body fit any better with the raiders, as the Standard Sub Station Twisted Evil

Grins ... I have the whole translated stuff and I just arrived in Primm Very Happy

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2