New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Personally I liked the DM already back, not iteressen but for some economic, but rather, to say lyrics: well, deserve so I yes 5000 in month hort (the the better to)

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm 

Did not all little too much gelelesen

I did not like the DM again, why because I change so no more money if I need auuer geh to England is
Eu € only consist without it was re-cost oodles maintaining the old one back feeds.

Possibly know what some do not is the Germany pays most into the EU coffers twice that of France about West Germany has only about 30mio more inhabitants. say if Germany has enough yield of the EU and says yes, but without us, no EU more gibs (will never happen).

If this continues as before, is at some point the high Pullverfass, then will be accusations and reforms made a lot of wind and in the end no matter what happens Groues what we will not do.

The EU brings many good things but also genuine bescheuterte example.
The dairy farmer, or were subsidized so that the milk is Australia Generic compete on the world market, which was logical that the grout dairy producer can not and that it was India so that their economy collapsed because of the sale of milk was the most important revenue source , is therefore to blame for England Eu OF ECONOMIC position India gz great achievement EU Oo
And as each burger only to the EU budget looks not interested to know because a little tuts.

But what is also important the EU is not so unique are several such mutual dependence of nations, and the others are not really better.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm 

Wolfwlf
advance the request to xaxoxix, this is not seen as a personal attack, but as explanation.

So once the Ernst: These movies 1 through 5 are already well-done Verschworungstheorie.

The movies included in the knowledge Geldschopfung and destruction of money is not misrepresented. These are a few grundsatzliche teachings of the economic theory of money. Theory of money is involved in most universities organized by the main course when the professor teaching the mechanisms of action not already known as the basic study assumes it will take about three quarters of an hour to recapitulate this Einfuhrungswissen. The actual observations on the issues, what is the money and how to deal with it is, are very much detaillerter and more accurate.

Geschaftsmodelle are inscrutable, products unreal expiration criminal. State regulation is based on wrong criteria and is deficient in all respects.

I think in contrast to you, that the fimlchen rather pretty sober and dry, and act apart from verschworungstheorien - around the whole turn over time - it is criticized a sstem - that collapse into itself MUST, because it simply no other way to go CAN - the counterpart to the awarded money is not there - money has ansich today no real cled - it is our only been told, the idea of money ansich none was bad / is - only that by power-hungry people set border environment around this

all, in my view an absolutely global problem - and the problem is ansich human nature - it is really just about I have more problem than you - or I'm stronger than you - I say

what I mean? too early period societies (at that time were all the same small family groups or groups just several families) gabs actually the law of the stronger - the strong had the power, while also saying what the group - over the years, this purely bodily power in the power of the property changed (up bottom line by the power of the stronger and nothing else) - an area which has legally this particular group of people - because this area by force of arms have anektiert - the right of the stronger converted into the right of possession - you allowed to do on my land only what I tell you and if you will be my area want to work in my field, want to bring in my area good you have to pay taxes Darfur, finally, is my reason .... seen

global - so in a simplified manner, the current lander are created (the ansich believe I let it off on purpose - he's changed just another bewegsgrund to seize land and population under the brand, but nothing in the right of the stronger)

Now it is naturally so - that a country can only go well when a resource) itself enough to be joint and has knowledge resources to the cause or c) the features other lander seize under the brand d) some form of trading so that even little drive to get exchange resources need to attend the needed resource ...

Means the bottom line - if you do not live in a land where milk and honey you look for a country where this resource to be joint stands and resources you using the right of the stronger, the most powerful on this as well always access - here you are the ratios in the other country entirely or sausage The bottom line is you rest one, where the resident population 1) to make it absolutely depends on you and 2) powerless to keep

it can only be strong with someone when it others are not - is an absolutely simple and intelligible connection as I think

umgemunzt on today - the nature of man ansich nothing changed - everyone says he did not like being rich (= wealth and possessions) of the peeps in my opinion - poor could be sending you only exist when there is poverty - if there are people you can take advantage of - the human race will only work on the basis that certain mighty men that has to make a large amount ...

If this mighty people now have the possibility of making at more to come, then made which is also on his back to the ground (people call ds like corruption or criminality - I call it human nature)

to the whole again zuruckzufuhren the 5 movies - in fact - the illustrated facts are not invented but reality - quickly stepped down broken the most important things:

* state prints money
* National Bank is an institution that not even necessarily belong to the State must (example Ц, the bank has heard decades of Loterrien and other banks - you have the melt on the tongue) - it is also at the National Bank the democratic control, this institution is one among put
* Banks lend money - which they have the smallest part, only a
the whole is covered by laws
* Customers pay the bank Darfur interest and Zinseszinns, the bank itself has only 10% of that money to the National Bank as the secure provide the remaining 90% can be made as loans to be joint sending you
* the whole system basierd sole that is expected to be redeemed the outstanding debt with interest and compound interest

what the state if he wants money?

Control on the one hand (that probably everyone knows and does not need to be explained), so predictable events should be covered (ideally).
But can occur even in unpredictable events. then does the state e.g., medium to fast The population with food and accommodation supply.

Where the state gets the money?
The National Bank is not the state required him no money, and prints. Therefore, the state must borrow the money.

Who has the money?

Few facts

Public Debt: 198.904.226.598 Ђ (= 200 billion €)
debt per capita: 26 594 Ђ
per-employed: 48.739Ђ

that is, on average, any debt Цsterreicher

So who has the money?
Clear

the bank so the state must also pay a good amount of interest. While creditors have to pay good interest rates less, but there are still far more than the 2% that the bank must pay to the national bank.
1) the bank must apply the existing money supply increase to achieve winning a higher (forgive many loans. This increases the inflation)
2) we need more work to the value of preservation to maintain (more work also means indirectly, more pollution - but that should be mentioned only in passing) (if you want to print it via another way: we are by the banks enslaved [kreidvergabe] - just go Fruh by 7 clock in the subway)

3) the state must pay interest to banks like us. This creates a sick abhangigkeitsverhaltnis.

Is now the law, the stronger the rights of the empire - wealth = power

bottom line are a couple people around the world who say behind the Kolisse that and a lot of people who want to just come up in this layer and therefore join in - and so the pyramid goes from top to bottom - our human society entstricht always been of a pyramid shape, each of said software not so that means our democracy in action I enable a kind of voice is a big mistake to put

I know that you can preoccupation for weeks and years with this issue - except that on the whole nothing other KЦNNEN - as long as mankind is not on one line away, and I think realistically that probably will not happen. <<>> If you really think that you still and so I mean really anyone in Austria and in Germany - could keep - if there is no billistarbeitskrafte more are in overseas, you're wrong huge (even if wrong, we provitieren like this that others are dirty)

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:19 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Man oh man, my head is spinning!

Now even the testimony of a single craftsman who is politically Interested, but nothing, absolutely nothing goes!
If goods had my way, I had not at first given the DM!

-Direct from the introduction of the euro, the German average person (as blou can write from Germany) coated ......, but already many prices were simply a converted one,
1DM earlier, 1Ђ today!
Is / was but always denied by proof of their bodies, but ...

-I think, even today, ofter again today € prices in DM!

-Communion still does not really deal with the Euromunzen, muu they still turn and turn to see exactly what has value for them!
-When was the DMmunzen the better for me!

Well, those are from just the little problems a little man because in the real abyss I can not really look!

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 pm 

Hello DIDINIUS

This is the conversion € DM also was my first thought when I read this post through. How I still remember was when a € Euroeinfuhrung almost DM

I have already mentioned that I am not as big outer to politics, but this I can still remember well.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm 

The Preiserhohung was still many years before the euro introduction.
Here is a few pennies, as even a few pennies.

And everything always unexpected cover of so after the € prices are not so warped to be changed, the prices (up, mind you) so that the € prices are after so already smooth.

And then simply, the DM signal against the Euro sign replaced. So we are the same shit twice.
Let us take the gasoline. How quickly did the gasoline Betragsmauig the same value as before to DM times.
When I started the car had cost a litter approximately 1.53 DM. In the end, so in December 2001 about 1.80 DM or so, sometimes even kanpp 2 DM per liter.
Dirket after switching was the price at about 0.75 €.

And what is he now? Nearly 1.50 euros, or 3 marks.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 pm 

And what is he now? Nearly 1.50 euros, or 3 M

Son sh .. u, Gruner at the end but still get right!

Min 5DM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 am 

The price of gasoline is probably the worst example for companies the price. 60-70% of them are before taxes, and the prices of crude oil has tremendous Schwankugen.
Comparing times very simple things, food and rental prices.
Namely the latter are dropped after the Euro changeover, even!

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 am 

Hi sky-light

being one who you shall consider the taxes that would really intended for the maintenance of our roads, but makes also use this money is totally misused, with you, like us.

If I go with the food you do not necessarily agree. As people get to see today almost every day even in the news on television and hear that even basic foods, including rice, rye, etc. increase in price.

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 am 

I said, rents are lower, not food. But still the food prices since the euro introduction are hardly changed. By doubling as can be no question.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next