New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

you come for 25Ђ by a week? are you single and more likely tiefgekuhltes at times I take or am I wrong here?

I have a woman have cat-daughter, 2 dogs, 2 - under 130Ђ / week is in there, nothing and I cross definitely not luxury products but not to the absolute cheapest

still-schilling times I had with the same feeding habits to 500oS a vollgefullten your cart NOW I shell out Darfur converted almost 1800oS

with your 25Ђ do I somehow hard when I sausage rolls go 2 normal and throw drink in a supermarket, even're at the 3Ђ away .... I red by any lunch or dinner, but from the quick chuck because I of appointments to the next rushed'll

food with high quality in Japan, I must give you absolutely right, also has much to do with Japan with the tradition in as perfection in the first place there is not quick and fast and cheap ...

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:15 pm 

Hi xaxoxix

Yes that is enough for me and in Swiss francs 20Euro far. And I eat so not as much as earlier, where I had to go every day on the construction.
This amount is enough for me just for one day. As you can see how the people have to divide your money.

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:38 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Now, the 25 € I expected otherwise. If you look at the sausage rolls at home do, and instead of expensive brand soft drinks, can cost about 1 Euro per liter for the 20c/Liter are taking, or even drink tea or instant iced tea (I love the stuff), you come with drinks GRAVELY cheaper. Then buy another 2 rolls at the bakery (or bread), assignable to the sausage, sausage rolls and your 2 + drink only cost 60c. But you have to just take the time to make the home and take.

For a family with 4 animal sounds 130 € person not much more than my 25 € per person. Especially in children (even if they eat less), I was credited a bonus, because nutrition is important at this age than ever.

PS: We have no Tiefkuehlschrank if Tiefkuehlwaren, then only once a pizza or chips / meat.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm 

This discussion has indeed developed quite nice and is not so weak in the level as it would have been too befurchten given the public debate.
A few notes on various topics (without quotes):

The thing about capitalism, pure and earlier it was all better!
What was the earlier? I mean before the end of the Soviet bloc. Since the economy was not so globalized, India and China were no giants on the go, but something much more important things was different. If Western societies were living under the pressure that caused the existence of as expansive militarist perceived communism as long as in the heads of the propaganda worked, the West was threatened from the east, there was in the west, even in the U.S. a defense alliance capitalists and social reformers.
By the end of this threat was suddenly a monstrous historical misrepresentation by - the staunch ideologues of capitalism explained types to sole victors, the social reformers pushed to the side and started the experiment, which in 2009 failed grouartig at the expense of ordinary people.
I have nothing against market economy and competition, both are in a reasonable quality of regulatory policy framework for better organization as a form incapable of command economy, but it is unleashed as a turbo-capitalism. The ideology is, just as Communism is an ideology. Unfortunately, the democracy of the West only in exceptional cases has proven to be at least partially resistant to the ideological hype, I think of as really only the Nordic consensus democracies, Germany in any case experienced a decline in morality in the labor market and the destruction of the social basis of an inclusive society.
May I snapped at an example?
The validity of a long-term protection of the social status of unemployment according to the standards of the 70s led to the workings of market forces in the area of simple labor. Just because not everyone had to accept workers made unemployed every work was necessary for those jobs that were tough and dirty or exotic in the hours, the market law of supply and demand. Say, an employer who wanted to have as busy a place had to offer a reasonable reward in, or was this work lie. was
With the gradual abolition of this assurance is made to the current situation in which the precarious ratios are increasingly becoming the norm. People no longer have the possibility to refuse to yield. There is power in the market, the power prevails. The very concept of a market but calls for the freedom of such power, calls the free market decision about participation. It is the core of the hypocrisy of the liberal ideology that blur the chattering addicts habit Lugner the market concept. It is not all market under a market concept which is occupied normative, What can be described as a market. Reference to market economic theory of form ...
By this stupid chatter explain simply, everything that happens in reality, be a good market economy of the theoretical model, they prevent the essential in a democracy actually carrying out the public discourse. And all this against a backdrop where there is a Berlusconi's television empire, an Austrian newspaper industry unit, a German BILD editorial or populist politicians like Bruderle, Seehofer, Blocher, the suffeltoten Haider and similar ilk.
What does this have to do with the euro?
The pricing of power in designated markets in monopoly, monopsony, oligopoly, Oligopsonen, is different than in the defined as the ideal Polypol-Polypson case. There is no causality, it is coincidence, the introduction of the euro coincided with a period is bad for changing market.
About It should also be pointed at something else was in the period preceding the introduction of the euro, about three years, a period of almost deflationary nature in which there were few price increases. The vendors were waiting for the introduction of the new currency, then right to strike. Also was the beginning of the track adjustable scarcity of resources by the rise of large economies of Asia as well in that time. These are all welfare-reducing factors for the Europeans, which can not but zuruckfuhren to maintaining change.

The Return to Gold respect
would be a folly. Money is essentially nothing more than confidence. Anyone who takes money instead of bartering operate, the trusts that money is just money.
Any normal Western man is confident that that is acceptable to his checking account getatigte Ьberweisung. It's been a bit of ware stood to have to each payment in the form of a bag of coins Ьbergabe accomplish.
But I assume that the geauuerten opinions on this point is aimed at maintaining a gold core, ie a system in which the commitment of the central bank to exchange at the request of bank notes in gold, is the basis of all payments. Of these, one is all over the world abgeruckt consensus, because this rule is a disability with no real benefit.
I have to repeat myself: The problem is not the respect, not the book money, the problem is a global financial market, which is controlled by criminal elements. Of course, the actions of criminals only in absolute exemptions are prosecuted, usually is these people with respect and met because they are rich indeed.
What is the Ьbel described? Economic activity leads to prosperity or should do it. Wertschopfung is a central concept. With the provision of services and the creation of products, created by the use of labor and the use of resources, something that the people is more valuable than the situation before. In the financial transactions of large values hardly be cropped. It will be changed opinions, but hardly created anything. The only causes a redistribution of the whole sum of the value creations through to the financial sharks. I see this as criminal, it's in my eyes nothing but the action of a thief or highwayman.
After all, has the introduction of the euro for Europe, the possibilities of these financial sharks RESTRICTED a little. Against the German mark Euroeinfuhrung lively rallies were driven against French Franc - Hurd is now this has become a little bit high, but still not high enough. The existence of the community preservation messenger but a better chance at a real restructuring of the global financial markets, but that is not wanted. There is a majority opinion, after which the kingdom is always right.

Wolfwlf Yours Nude Mod

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 am 

is I'd just like to once again AFFIRMING why today's safeguard system weak-minded - exaggerating all outstanding a debt and you on it come from, that is money Darfur not to be joint - What's there to discuss actually still great - every country in the world, except for maybe 2 , 3 small island states and Luxembourg is in debt, that is owed by countries other or institutional money with interest and compound interest - all I know country European country every year Hauft public debt to, as in the year before - when we start to trust from yours, that what was also awarded redeemed again - as you imagine that before ...

The whole is indeed still on, who perhaps yesterday or today, read news, may have also seen that the Americans a great deal (?) Country dragged to the have, China is buying a 200 Boeing, 235 000 are jobs thus (with further trade apply) falling due in the usa - Go nuts people hoarding it? ... what many people present remember that the U.S. can of course also heavily involved in the function of China presents - the Wurgegriff will close and when the U.S. is too much, the old Patent $ depreciation is rolled up again, China declared the war and down in the stamped and Europe financed the whole bottom line again - I even know, I digress again on the big evil wolf from only the financial Kriese was bank die ansich and the dash under by a large drawn bank sorichtig and these were the Leeman brothers - and then came the chain-reaction - and now hold you but please be - the bottom line was all nothing to do with economic and business situation, but by this misappropriation, imobilienkaufverhalten by this decade-long crooked in the United States and dizzy award of unpaid loans, the entire roll came into - who paid hats? not the us, all of us - explainable to me then please - bear why WE for the fault of another country the buck - the dominance of a country that eigetnlich untermStrich exclusively on war and weapons production lives and pseudogroumachten stupidity of others like the eu.

Our current system has just had its absolutely, because we use models that zuruckgehen to the ancient Romans. The compounding system is from the second millennium BC, the double-entry bookkeeping in the 15th Century. And there is no area of our society and the sciences, where methods are all over this age still taken seriously. But it serves to maintain social elites and strong with rich, so nothing changes. Especially did as I said gold has always been a meubaren value as rarely as metal and limited, therefore has in my opinion earlier actually, we say so-so works - unlike paper money and respect that can behind it to print endless.
The trust has been so misused in recent years by the banks systematically. There is a systemic fraud model of an institution that is eingeraumt in our economic system monopoly to Geldschopfung about loans. As long as one of equity as collateral to the bank's and the air generated from real money, which has a payment function, we have a problem. Equity is simply no money there is a Rechengroue. According to certain rules, the asset side, evaluated and then taken off the debt. If I have a three-meter board and draw a two-meter long board down, then I'm still not a one-meter board, I have a difference. If I want to have a one meter long board, then I cut the two meters. Цkonomisch heiut that, I must liquidate the assets, so I get the money. Liquidationserlosen but to all companies worldwide are broke. States also can not therefore fault in reality. A State, when it is the sum of the total money flow is understood, is where the fault? Why at a private bank? One state had the money actually produce themselves, and that a democratic basis.

In my opinion the most important is that simple you think about what Golbalisierung MЬSSTE mean today.
Globalization properly understood, means that there is no local politics. There is only one site, this is the Planet Earth. And there is only one nation, that is humanity. This is of course varied, and must communicate with each other with love and empathy. We must also representatives of the so-called elite, pick up where they are today. We can present or are not looking Sundenbocke. Because we need their fear of loss due regard being had and say: you will lose a bit, but those are just numbers on paper or screen. And if it cooperates, we can create any kind of standard of living and that for a broad population. This creates in turn security because there will be no more envy.

Hears clearly, this approach stupid to for the elite of the world, without clearly willing to nothing - money is power and will probably remain - who is now and then something looks kind of like Star Trek - knows which system had to be present in order to live these views - which can only in a materialistic society simply do not give and that's the problem - there is for the human race no common goals - for the Great have to say and when countries like the U.S. and China the Kyoto protocol (for example) refuse, then I believe that something of songwriter could not care less if smaller countries to set a good example and throw the biggest Indutriestaaten their dirt still in the air .... and much much more - with such agreements is also simultaneously made real money, because they raise to a certain point is free to buy (eg what the committee regards pollution within the eu .... funny what is not taken into account - the lander since transit is often not so for the emission Darfur can - for Austrian)

In other words - someone is either - shit no matter what - ANY new valid rule is known worldwide, and if so - one that is having the desired effect? .... I do not.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 pm 

who has interest in money and the Wirschaftssystem, should the following almost 10 videos really ankucken

do something sarcastic videos in which much truth:

Part 1

Go to YouTube Download Video

Go to YouTube Download Video<A href = title = phpBB http://www.phpbb- de.com then target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

to the whole or some nice statistics and facts:

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm 

and then some:

Go to YouTube Download Video<A href = title = phpBB http://www.phpbb-de.com target = _blank >phpBB Plugin

Go to YouTube Download Video<A href = title = phpBB http://www.phpbb- de.com target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

Go to YouTube Download Video<A title = phpBB href = http : / / www.phpBB-de.com target = _blank to>phpBB Plugin

Go Youtube Download Video<A title = phpBB href = http://www.phpbb-de.com target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

no I did not here the whole thread tear to me or any other, but I think many people this process in our system are not completely aware of ...

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 am 

I was already smoking the skull.
Why do social studies have been so dry and hard?

Were you all the time social studies teacher?

(* Not meant bos *)

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am 

I'll give you the tip, the last 5 videos you view 1-5 to 5-5 is described extremely well and really just what is wrong today - and most people do not know - unfortunately

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 pm 

Advance the request to xaxoxix, this is not seen as personal attack, but as explanation.
Ms Muller: Have you ever heard air containing oxygen where the stuff is so dangerous after all?!.
Mrs. Krause: Old Bavaria oxygen I ever like this, but I can not remember where and when.
Ms Muller: . The stuff is dangerous if too much of it get into the lungs, there are burns When something burns, is always the oxygen guilty!
Mrs. Krause, How I did not know this is bad but because the Government Does not mind..?
Ms Muller: Listen to you with the government, the oxygen is purchased by the lobby say it, the stuff is vital!
Mrs. Krause: How can the only Oh yes, my late Ewald always said, trust that do not?
Ms Muller: Perhaps the oxygen but also involved remember that your husband passed away Where the stuff is so dangerous and yet no weiu it.
Mrs. Krause: Yes, if they say so because there is certainly a conspiracy!
Ms Muller: I think so too!

So once the Ernst: These movies 1 through 5 are already well-done Verschworungstheorie. However, the judgments contained in what had a scandal and a betrayal of the Цffentlichkeit, absolute Hirnverschiss!

The movies included in the knowledge Geldschopfung and destruction of money is not misrepresented. These are a few grundsatzliche teachings of the economic theory of money. Theory of money is involved in most universities organized by the main course when the professor teaching the mechanisms of action not already known as the basic study assumes it will take about three quarters of an hour to recapitulate this Einfuhrungswissen. The actual observations on the issues, what is the money and how to deal with it is, are very much detaillerter and more accurate.

But the scandal of these things is absurd and ridiculous, stupid jerk moral conclusion, the effect of distracting from the real scandals.
For it is not just all right with the financial industry, no, absolutely not. But there is a simple solution is not, and certainly not an easy way to a new kind of money problems solved. The last part of the Filmchenreihe indicated alternative monetary theory is not, because in science the word theory, just not the opposite of non-working practice, but knowledge in a structural order. It lacks the proposal of knowledge and of order.
Even if some echo of the rattle-free economics and Silvio Gesell was not a charlatan must be so but it is in essence only just nonsense.

Are the real problems of our world financial industry in other problem areas. A few examples: Groubanken are grou and most powerful, moral hazard is possible and is practiced. Geschaftsmodelle are inscrutable, products unreal expiration criminal. State regulation is based on wrong criteria and is deficient in all respects.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next