New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

what I read here forces across me have to be honest from a slightly sarcastic smile ...

Point a rich country), or a rich European, there can be only when there is a lander that resourcenmauig - it Seih material or labor force - is the organizational home of many large corporations - Exploitable are

examples of this abound in dtland, Austria, England and of course other parts of the EU - will be produced somewhere overseas - the materials for a spot price also sourced from countries that are of this material completely dependent and on the fully disposed - there is the labor-cheap of amerkia and the EU are dependent - in other words - by the same commendable not also artificially to print is just saved to the manufacturing work force and can only be exploited where - do you think slavery is abolished? I disagree

point b) The EU has contracts with other countries that are so exorbitant idiotic that people who watch TV, despite seemingly good information in the brave go eu - where there is none.

Examples abound, to name a few:

potatoes from africa, poultry from africa .... were years ago x in Africa really very good approach to self-sufficiency and a foundation stone for the specified export - there was gewinnabwerfende plants, the people were working and it has some kind of wertegefuhl opened within these rural areas, were poultry on the market- and potatoes sold - all with the African cultivated in gezuchteten or poultry, the rest was exported ...

Tjo What is the EU - were extremely high tariff were to be dropped - while the export from the EU to African subsidized, the market over flooded with cheap products - the built before industrial site put out of business - and the best is - poultry instead of you get on the market now teilgefrohrene geflugelabfalle - who has seen about half a year before the TV documentary on the vox, know of what I'm talking about ....

Ergo - the lives of the eu miuzustanden other country - it is also so fast no other, and this is precisely the problem - instead of this suppression, one should face the new challenges - what is the new challenge? the struggle for resources? maintaining uniform? American economy to its knees and finally to throw off the kneblung of dollars? away from the banks and borsenbetrug? is the mightiest of all to make economic systems - who I mean - but slowly and quietly for the most stupid idiot to realize - china, taiwan, japan .... everything for our modern society is untermStrich produced there - there are many things that really the problems of Europe covers - will not be subject-only to the volatile security range dares

The bottom line in any case once more very clearly - the world ansich form in the current - the wirschaftsystem based exclusively on oppression - and redistribution you get nothing settled - (!) economy today is exclusively on this basis work

said blod - were earlier existing wirschaftssysteme better - there was no paper money (gold and silbermunzen just always has a real value - scraps of paper not) - adjacent land had its trade routes and the barter enables it country specific / were region-specific according to bring to the man - call me a dreamer, but in my opinion, the mass production combined with the monetary system of the plastic and paper preservation (it Seih paper money, bonds, stocks, credit cards, etc..) - along with the non-existent long-term goals to be politically significant influence on this situation - and the years not just since 20 ....

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi

What disturbs me all over, and the EU since it gives me this falls more and more. As is always crying for more money. The locals in their own country to tighten the breaker close contact, so close it's not recur. This is something that I will not go down.

Task, since it once years ago an example, I am not so sure if this was in Germany, or even in Switzerland.
Walked since a welfare recipient to the Social Services, and said there: It must be from social services money for have a prostitute because he suffers from a sexual state of emergency, three times to guess whether he got Darfur money but laugh consider writing I had all the while .

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 pm 

Xaxoxix
[...] when there is a lander that resourcenmauig - it Seih material or labor force - is abolished slavery Exploitable are [...] do you think? I disagree

That's what I said in my post with the exploitation of South America and Africa. In essence, this is a modern form of slavery.

Xaxoxix
[...] in Africa really very good starting power in the self catering [...] what the EU - were extremely high tariff were to be dropped - the same export from the EU to African subsidized, the market over flooded with cheap products - the established front industry into ruin site

I say yes, what runs in the modern sector in divorce ** e, I is the common sense hardly agree. That is just pure capitalism.

I wanted to now not just a hymn sing in the EU, clearly there are also filthy run. Only the EU is often portrayed as unnecessarily institution to produce a negative result. And I see something different.

I remember times when only two world wars have been started in Europe, and Volker conflicts like the one in Yugoslavia in the '90s. The filth that have run in these conflicts are, but of a different caliber. I am sure of it, that for the future and the well being of Europe is vitally important to understand that his State as a community and the interests of the population rather than national, but perceive as about regional, community interests.

That can not work at the beginning of the clean, clear, but I think the experiment EU is essential and important for it not to try. On such bureaucratic nonsense, as described in the thread impudence of the Week (forced to energy saving lamps, standard banana) I can of course do without!

The problem is that is exercised from the Цffentlichkeit not enough pressure to punish the jerks, the crime something so that other politicians would know better then. Because of the portrayal in the media, people prefer shaking his head over the EU leaders, but play more like Well yes because WE can turn nothing else. In this respect we can learn from our neighbors Swiss Federal much. At this point, I might sometimes say that their Swiss were allowed to be justifiably proud of your country, and the rest of Europe we worry about your participation in Mau law also gehorig envy. Re: Be honest: Who of you liked the DM back?

Xaxoxix
is based solely on the wirschaftsystem oppression - and you get nothing at all regulated redistribution

Perhaps I misunderstood as printed in my post. I say yes does not mean that everything gets settled by mere redistribution. I just wanted to clarify what is happening.

The earlier Wirschaftssystemen with so ne thing - and Gold is against fluctuations in value as the immunogen as little green pieces of colorful paper today: Mansa Musa, for example, ruler of the Mali Empire in the 14th Century, gave out on his pilgrimage to Mecca so much money that its value in Дgypten and the Middle East for 12 years collapsed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire). There was no such a bullshit like the World Bank, foreign exchange, hedge funds and Цlspekulanten then of course but it does not already.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:11 pm 

gold is for the simple reason an opaque totally worth volatile subject because it is the paper and the preserving is the boric - The bottom line is this is the fallacy

has gold ansich always worth - because of the limited resource-gold-itself, because can be manufactured commodity ansich to jewelry and valuable asset - is indeed the great difference to a paper-and plastic-preservation

schwachelt a country is, more money geschmiessen on the market - inflation, more gold you can not on the market throw, as limited - the huge contrast to earlier, in my view is simple - you borrow as you could earlier and gold with Horender interest etc. .. only in contrast to earlier TODAY will share in many of the world have all bought into the red - remember the imobilienpleite in America for example - for NEN ami it's perfectly normal to buy everything on credit - this is money from banks, which each other in turn lent the money - a bank need only 10% of equity as collateral have - what idiocy - all these values are completely virtual - that is, all states, banks, etc.. simultaneously demanding all insurrection - ALL were Bankrot, the banks, the states - under the dash and the burger, because that was the state to control public debt by driving to be

yes, the whole has nothing directly to do eu with and does something about beyond the original theme - the fact is - the current economic system ebtspricht no nameable values ...

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm 

To quote the citations time even further.

Smiles-a-Lot has written the following:

xaxoxix
[...] when there is a lander that resourcenmauig - it Seih material or labor force - are exploitable [. .. it] thinks slavery is abolished? I disagree

That's what I said in my post with the exploitation of South America and Africa. In essence, this is a modern form of slavery.

Some of you were probably already have read my earlier contributions to my current work and financial situation. For the other in short.
I work as a 400-Ђ power at Unilever, one of the over all (if not the) grout food companies. I earn 400 there, Ђ and must work 78 hours a month. Here I leave entitlement to 28 days, which means the bottom line is still 68 hours, so 8.5 days per month. Additionally I get as Hartz-IV aid. Together I feel so at 770, Ђ.
To be hoarding the not so bad. Little work, and then Darfur quite a lot of money. But I must deny all alone. Rent, electricity, telephone, food, clothing, insurance, ....
But I can not choose my 68h free. The heiut, I usually know until Thursday afternoon (if at all for so lower), if I have to work the next week. And until I know which layer was about all I do. So a private Terminlegung is there not as good as possible. are
For this 400-Ђ, Ђ the bottom line is only 140,-more than if I was to stay with full reference to Hartz home, I work on the piece that is 4.8 months, had a month off and I am therefore for 6.2 months for the company in readiness. We need not go to Africa to talk about modern slavery.
Since the 400-Ђ jobber cost the industry too expensive social security, no jobs are created or received, but an outgoing employee gradually replaced by 3 400. Namely, that are not sick. If they are sick, they are not namely availability, which means the hours for March will be rescheduled halt in April. The company pays on it already, that you serve at your 12 * 68 hours.

Xaxoxix
[...] in Africa really very good starting power in the self catering [...] what the EU - were extremely high tariff were to be dropped - the same export from the EU to African subsidized, the market over flooded with cheap products - the established front industry into ruin site

I say yes, what runs in the modern sector in divorce ** e, I is the common sense hardly agree. That is just pure capitalism. [/ Quote]

As for the export duty, this is also a double-edged sword, but this helps to keep workplaces in Europe. The few Milliardden that are moved to Africa to come, the state cheaper than when the economy was entirely cut off from Europe.

But now regards the actual question of the DM, we can not answer that simple. Course of DM-times everything was better. Is indeed a much-quoted Sprcu, but even so it would not go further, and we had run into an interminable inflation.
With the Ьbernahme the DDR ratio of 1:2 and he was suddenly much too much money, because no one has counted how much money has survived all the DDR-Burger. (I am a born DDR) He could not even spend. 900 - Mark merit expenditure was of perhaps 600, - against about Mark. For the self-sufficiency of large burger was much as today. I'm looking even remember how many times I stood with my mother in the kitchen, fruit and vegetables to einzuwecken. Our garden of 2.000 was planted with 20 to 25 different fruits and Gemusesorten. We kids, we were two, had over 30 rabbits.

With the DM-term, this self-sufficiency went downhill ever since you have less ... My mother died in '88 had the time I even went to the teaching of '89 So whoever bought a fruit and vegetables This has everything but still expected to earn in my first DM was directly Lehrabschluu 1.500, -... Two months net .. later I had my driver's license, 5 Mionate later my first car and that, even though I already own Wohung
My last qualification year in DM was 3.000, - DM. net per month is the money still had not even properly intended, because the month was already over. But then the euro. The idea was behind it was quite good but the implementation was Scheiue. In some countries legislation has been enacted in other countries, like Germany, was on the fairness of the economy set. And what came out of the bottom line?
The pay was almost halved, but the costs are up on the rent remained the same, sometimes even become high.
1KG Дpfel of $ 1.99 on Ђ 1.99. Meanwhile selbige Дpfel 2.49 Ђ cost so therefore almost 5,-DM, because if you did convert ncoh.
The right outside my front door Backer Brotchen sold for 15 pfennig. Suddenly it was 16 cents. And so the list goes on.
Of course, some thing has become something billigwer. Technick example. But I am buying but not every year a new TV, so that the price fluctuation compensates underscore. Apart from the fact that I to DM . Bought times even a TV every 5-8 years had
With the euro, the purchasing power of the citizen by about 60% were circumcised
What I earlier for 100, -. DEM got to food, cost then about 120, -... Ђ
Or take the transportation I ride for a long time no cars in Berlin, I did not need the one that the monthly pass is very good there (or was) mene last card to DM. times cost 99, - DM The suddenly your 64 - Ђ. After the conversion formula of 1 € = 1.95583 DM had only cost 50.62 but may not carry Ђ So it is only getting more expensive by Ђ by 26%..
The above mentioned Brotchen was expensive even by 108%.

And so can the continued examples still a mile long. My last fuel bill was 1.56 for Super DM, 0.99 DM for diesel. That was in 2001 . diesel even for only 0.74 DM if I could fill up at the gas station of the adjacent carrier. Only if I had to refuel on the way, I got rates from 0.99 to 1.05 DM
A brand jeans from Levis cost me 120, - DM 140 Ђ Then suddenly,-Since I buy C A or Takko
A PC game like Baldur's Gate cost 50, -.. DM games today cost less in volume but a graphics, which is still partially on the same level, well, at least not much better, 49, - Ђ

So if at all should be said, had been like the ratios for the DM-time back to the DM or Ђ.. even it is not. Only at the crappy implementation.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 am 

Little witch has written the following:
At the DM or Ђ itself it is not. Only at the crappy implementation.

On the <old wahrung> ALONE or Ђ that is not ... I mean - was Germany nor the DM have been the DM with the $ in my opinion skalierien to without the influence of Ђ

I mean detuschland was against the expected dollar - and the intra-country and several give a power plant, the decisive, as also earlier been ...

By Ђ now but it is completely not care if Germany still lie down such a great year, if other eu mitgleidslander have problems, causing the price of Ђ in the dirt ...

And to you witch regarding your work - I describe you liked me, I am Austria and worked in Austria as a computer / network technicians in the field - I earn good but low to high - modern slavery is naelich often industry-specific see - in the IT industry is a flat rate for hours over 40 hours to see even as a normal ... according to service contract HДTTE I have a 38.5 hour week - I'm in the non-normal fall out from under 70h and I have often whole months where I get to 90-100h in the week (no, I exaggerate not) - in this industry you have the problem during the day reached employee law must be to regarding problems the normal use indicators to be loose and in the evening or on Saturday Sunday you were then your installations

yes I that have professional chosen themselves, but there really is - only in this industry is to these two actually every employer shit - and if anyone auditioning for employment services, nujo then strafe and gezhahlt Hokage ....

Is also easy to see to see this insane on my vacation days - I have started six years ago in this company - Each year, 5 weeks holiday 25tage to say - makes 150tage - tjo ... I'm on my vacation account 138tage want to make

what - the employer change, another good build up reputation, other job saved search, whatever - it's all really difficult when you have to make debt pile by hausbau simply result in a certain

However, and to complete the whole - in contrast to the Africans as such have both of us, or we europeans normally possibility that we otherwise seek to work and have possibility of this, the people in the billisgstlandern in the normal case.

To Ђ ... Ђ was actually the beginning of a burger was on ...

Austrian example - the official conversion factor was Ђ of the schilling 13.7603 - under the dash but you DIRECTLY to the shops in the markteinfuhrung Ђ of them saw nothing - that is, what previously cost 9.90 oS example, was 1Ђ out ... that is, not 1:10 1:13,76 and that is an insult beyond compare - do not believe that the only affected the businesses - that could indeed be explained by the conversion cost warenwirschaftssysteme nor anyone, even as official refuse collection charges etc were subjected to this change < This should normally be done after a certain time, cost - -

even under the pretext that even on the official first had to make the costs of conversion be carried no respect .... The products were even more costly and that within a really short time, perhaps 1.5 years and that was NOT the inflation ... products were once again to have cost 9.90 oS 1.49 Ђ

I say only because more audacity.

It is much fancier heutzutge in the marten as saving billa etc. .. - Could dissuade me, none of which explain or flimsy then because I had asked me up to even the saving key ....

One day does a blind lemon 79cent, the next day 2.49 Ђ exact same product, no, NOT a new delivery, no, they were not in the 79cent offer or anything else ....

The same example for others, and tricolor pakrika 1.19 to 2.69 Ђ - mind you the exact same delivery ...

Who are there as a customer gearscht not occur, must have too much money

To return to the demand for central-saving ... succinct answer - are gemuupreise international fluctuations inferior POINT - my new demand out how at the exact same product may be of the same charge, then came back .... nothing more

To the whole umzumunzen like anything else - at my last employer (the whole thing was actually a reaction where I knew that I knowledgeable), I have a gehaltserhohung applied for 35% of the Argue I since the Currency Conversion the significant more cost to the employer must pass, as does the trade with me ... Clearly, the smile was because only a mudes, but the action was worth it ...

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:57 am 

Hi people

So what I gather from your entry so you will just as we fucked either way. How this actually looks now that the euro has made even some downhill? Your sprint because at least one Дnderung? For example, the bread, etc. You get the vegetables slightly more favorable, or is it all the same?

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 am 

the petrol price is expensive, the food is more expensive Altagene ... The bottom line is everything is more expensive ...

It does not matter whether Ђ briefly worth more or less vs. has dollar - everything is more expensive under the guise of inflation, marktverknapung (whether artificially or not) or has flown because in china just a grain of rice from a sack tear .. .

Ђ descent or high flight - for the end user something of care less - the same applies lending rates for - just a pure verarschung - is the key rate shoot up the lending rates IMMEDIATELY jumped high into the, the key rate in the basement, wait for years until SOMETHING doing - lending rates remain high

the whole, however, was not directly pass on to the now Ђ, but has, in my opinion makes for great easy with the banks and corporations to do -

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:55 am 

Germany has always been the European country with the cheapest food. After I was in Japan last year, I remember this in particular. Even rice is there with 20 € for 5 kilos of expensive (and it is there, one of the cheaper food), fruit and vegetables as there costs mindestensdas 3-fold. Meat is also extremely expensive. However, I must say this one. The quality of the food is definitely better then a lot better. There are no bulky carrots or apples paltry as ours (the smallest apples start up where our greatest). And everything that is not fresh is sorted out. And their rice is also no comparison to the garbage that you get from us in the supermarket.
For some foods I would like it to me really, if better quality were available, but on the whole, I can not complain at all, that people in Germany for 25 € per week varied and sufficient, if not luxuriously can feed on.

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm 

Hi you two.

It took me just wonder how it proceeds with you Sun How do I have to see, not much different than ours. Vegetables is extremely expensive for Schweizerverhaldnisse with us. Fleich you get more favorable than some vegetables.
For example, a cost broccoli, which I have very much, we almost CHF 5.00 .- which were approximately € 3.90 .-, I find it a little bit much. Where to lead, is that Switzerland has always been more expensive in terms of living than other countries.
But still, who do we see such in the world around, one can by and large live with it, but could be better.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next