Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Oh dear.

The whole reads terrible.
Had not thought that the game is so bad.

@ Ilikenude

Hertzlich welcome hierim forum.

It is really bad cave. A price of 10.00 EUR ware still too high for it. I bought habs times now needed, although I have been in Gotic 3 is no So Long enthusiastic, but what Arcania tops even Gotic 3 once.
The makers have therefore learned nothing, except the computer and make vollzumullen Ruckelgrafik on a system running Oblivion and even Nehrim runs as good as Interruption.
After about 400 hours (actual playing time) in Nehrim - yes, I'm just very thoroughly and try a lot of - I must say I am disappointed by Arcania maulos.
The graphics are as usual and just plain jerks.
The game logic is absolutely nothing to her, slap on a struggle must be thought out tactics in any form Fruh are simple fast and above all, and good. This is as good as any battle won. But that was already in a Gotic Sun
Who wants to spend for this game more than 40 EUR, it really only have too much money.
There is nothing exciting, nothing interesting, nothing new compared over the previous games in the Gotic - series, it is only the system load is higher than the predecessor.
In order to charge my system to generate heat but I have to not buy an expensive game that is seeking even without games. Since you can simply turn on ne heating.
Conclusion: If
have to play it is really needed to buy it, but it's worth Do Not really write any plugins on Darfur. And here comes Spielspau auuerst only rarely.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Klamo

Oh dear.

The whole reads terrible.
Had not thought that the game is so bad.

@ Ilikenude

Hertzlich welcome hierim forum.

It is really bad cave. A price of 10.00 EUR ware still too high for it. I bought habs times now needed, although I have been in Gotic 3 is no So Long enthusiastic, but what Arcania tops even Gotic 3 once.
The makers have therefore learned nothing, except the computer and make vollzumullen Ruckelgrafik on a system running Oblivion and even Nehrim runs as good as Interruption.
After about 400 hours (actual playing time) in Nehrim - yes, I'm just very thoroughly and try a lot of - I must say I am disappointed by Arcania maulos.
The graphics are as usual and just plain jerks.
The game logic is absolutely nothing to her, slap on a struggle must be thought out tactics in any form Fruh are simple fast and above all, and good. This is as good as any battle won. But that was already in a Gotic Sun
Who wants to spend for this game more than 40 EUR, it really only have too much money.
There is nothing exciting, nothing interesting, nothing new compared over the previous games in the Gotic - series, it is only the system load is higher than the predecessor.
In order to charge my system to generate heat but I have to not buy an expensive game that is seeking even without games. Since you can simply turn on ne heating.
Conclusion: If
have to play it is really needed to buy it, but it's worth Do Not really write any plugins on Darfur. And here comes Spielspau auuerst only rarely.

I find this very interesting as the game with the Gothic series in my opinion has to do to about anything. So in just about nothing, a few old names come before halt.

By the way, the makers are now quite different. hort When you are at it as if you knew it not (sorry if I'm wrong).

The battle system was really not only in Gothic1 Tastengehammere that came to one only by the clear light of difficulty to be so. In Gothic2 before (with BP) is the combat system and the balancing was perfect for me and still the best combat system in at RPG.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm 

With * * The makers I mean clearly JoWood. And after the debacle with Gothic 3 should now have really learned something every distribution company, unless the software market it does not matter.
One thing I will give you all right, Gothic 2 is best in the whole series, however loudly again the combat system by early on it down and simultaneously nullify vorwartsgehen Thus stay tuned easily and win every battle easy. In the long run is just boaring * *.
Friut Otherwise, the new version only more resources at almost the same Grafikqualitat.
This is in many other games now far better without the hardware requirements hochzuschrauben only.
To avoid double posts on [Edit ====>]
I want to substantiate the criticism even after a good 30 hours of play:
- All Gothic 1 and 2 and dependent on nor Gothic 3 was so charming and interesting, was simply adorable, listless or deleted, there is no property more, you can leave all objects, where ever they are, go with it.
Learning points can only be used for attack variations are, as well as completely superfluous (I have not up to level 22 still invested a single point somewhere because it is superfluous). For example, 1-2% of the quests just reach an acceptable level. More in a few days if I hold on long enough in the game. So far, the first impression lewider more than confirmed: the game is absolute crap.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2